Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
jobscam, United States
Visteon, Tracy Peter, Jackson Michael - Job scam transcript : email@example.com scam! Work from Home SCAM +13376281922: ad dept I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected for an interview session..Please reply back if inter
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
RW, United States
IRS notice filing suit. automated msg stating this was final notice : Called from number 512-451-1556; automated message stating that this was the final notice from the IRS; that they were filing suit against me. Instructed to call phone # 202-239-1
Shane, New Zealand
congratulations your mobile no was selected as a winner 2500,000 : congratulations your mobile no was selected as a winner 2500,000.00on EURO-MEGADRAW with draw number 65677-1 email firstname.lastname@example.org for claims SCAM #000447470332990, +447
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Metuisel, New Zealand
email@example.com euro megadraw with draw number65677-1 : your mobile No. was selected as winner of 2500,000.00 on euro megadraw with draw number65677-1 Fikadu, Sweden Reported: 0046764372146, +46764372146
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
0037178988098 Can anyone explain or give hint please about this number : I would like to know ,what it is exactly ? Can any one explain or give hint. please
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
BOB, United States
Mike Davis - Call within 24 hours...or legal action will be taken : Call within 24 hours...or legal action will be taken against you....... The caller has Indian accent. Posed as an IRS agent. Total scam! 1-210-485-5006
selma , United States
american gaming board - left message about having a check waiting : left message about having a check waiting. That I have won and need to call to get hold of the sweepstake! BS! #866-599-4447
RobertP, United States
Mark Patterson US Treasury Indian accent, definitely not real! : Threatened arrest if I did not call the number immediately. Indian accent, definitely not the real Mark Patterson at US Treasury. Scam # 1-530-589-8661
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Jill, United States
Delta Airlines - Orange County Opening Ceremony scam : Caller (818-367-2550) with Filipino accent claims to be calling from Delta Airlines. My niece signed up for their "Orange County Opening Ceremony" and was charged thousands of doll
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
kenny, United States
Steve Martin recorded voice message stating serious action : US treasury scam call! This is stupid scam. Don't fall for this. Man says he is Steve Martin! And need to call back or bad things will "unfold" 310-868-9755
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 9962
- Canada - 802
- United Kingdom - 747
- India - 664
- Philippines - 658
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- If it sounds too good to be true, it is!
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Investment