Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Danielle, United States
Jae, Other Countries
Kat, United States
Frank Ra, United States
Stacey, United States
IRS - threatening court action if I avoid them. Ends with GOOD LUCK! : IRS agent awaiting return call at number. Scam message composed by Indian scammers of may be Nigerians!
WSP, United States
Cherry, United States
Phone call from Texas - Claimed can reduce electric bill 512-601-6035 : Electric bill reduction scam. Beware! They may move you to another provider to get a commission and leave you in the lurch with higher costs!
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Brenda S, United States
manatee, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Suspect Donation Scam? Call National Center for Disaster Fraud - 8667205721
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- Insurance Fraud? Report to National Insurance Crime Bureau: 800-835-6422
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutJury Duty Scam