Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Jay, United Kingdom
Ted, United States
Annie Johnson, Department of Legal Affairs foreign accent Voice mail : Caller from 909-440-6986 left an almost intelligible voice mail threatening legal action if you do not call back. Something like “enforcement action has been started on your
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Penn, United States
A man (from India from his accent) said we are in trouble with the IRS : He said we are in trouble due to misrepresentation of earnings in tax filings and we have been defrauding the department willfully! He said cops will be sent to my home to arrest
Fake Tata Motors email id firstname.lastname@example.org : Tata Motors Ltd job fake email id: email@example.com. i received a SMS mentioning My CV is shortlisted for Tata Motors.There was a link provided in the SMS when I cli
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Abby, United States
Coach Factory Online email. payment would be charged to GOWNS4U : vague email sent to me with international number. Can't view shipping order and it said that on my statement it would say that the payment would be charged to GOWNS4U.
|Online Shopping Scam||More...|
BMain, United States
Verizon $46 rebate said to go to Verizon #46 and log in : said to go to Verizon 46dollar and log in for rebate. Sounds like a scam!
Laborer, United States
Replied to my Craigslist ad. Asking to download software to view pix! : Replied to my Craigslist ad. I couldn't view the pictures, Had to download software to view the pictures. Software was malware.
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
olivia, United States
recording telling me to claim$46 off my next bill go to www.verizon46 : Before I said hello to answer my phone all I could hear was a recording telling me to claim$46 off my next bill go to www.verizon46 Call from 800-955-9455
Lauren, United States
Verizon (supposedly) called me to credit a bill - $46! : Verizon supposedly called me to credit a bill. verizon46.com to claim my $46
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7039
- Canada - 657
- United Kingdom - 579
- Philippines - 527
- India - 514
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- 99.99% of “Work at Home” offers are bogus
- Beware of bogus debt collectors who threatens to get you arrested
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTax Scam