Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Jake, United States
Microsoft technical support - scammer tried to get money. Beware! : Tried to scam of money for bogus Microsoft issue. Not legitimate. They con you into paying them Computer Support fees. Bogus. Foreigners...
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
wes, United States
ps, United States
threatening call 360-369-4015 claiming the IRS will sue me : claims to be IRS going to sue; calls multiple times, one after another. Scare tactics. Don't get caught! This is a scam as reported on TV! Callers are said to be in India!
Ernest, United States
'Expedia' reward. You just need to be 30 years old and have a valid CC : Pre-recorded call claiming to be Expedia offering a special deal, you've won one of 3 vacation packages. You just need to be 30 years old, and have a valid credit card. lol 2
anita , United States
Steve Watson said i used a fraudulent account & demanded $650 : I was applying for a loan. never signed any contract and never got money. But they want 650.00 because they said i used a fraudulent account just because they could not scam me!
Stewart, United States
Spam, scam vm left by Indian man. Final Notice by the IRS : As someone else remarked on this site this ain't the Internal Revenue Service but the INDIAN REVENUE SERVICE! Stupid scam trying to scare people by telling them it's "officially t
Susanne, United States
Colleen Smith, Madison Recovery Group about a bogus payday loan : This a rogue debt collector. Want to collect on a payday loan which I never took out in 2009! I told her so but keep calling back stating will server papers at my work, f I don't p
Karma, United States
Called from 335-001-9001 offering to get credit card interest halved! : Too good to be true! Robo call offering to have your interest rate halved provided you share your credit card number and a whole lot of other details! I gave them fake data! :)
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Paul01, United Kingdom
Scammers with india / pak accent offering bogus loan : These are low level thieves. Don't engage with them. Said will transfer loan.. then wanted money because central bank blocked transfer.. they suck out your money and will leave you
Norma, United States
Said he is with microsoft not at all likely by his sick accent! : Wanted me to go to my computer to let him show me how badly it's infected by virus. Very bad accent... not Microsoft. Not tech support...
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- Do Not Call Registration - USA https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx
- If you have indeed been sued, go to http://goo.gl/Jw7IA8 for instructions.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLucky Draw Scam