Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Kim Trax, United States
Saying they had issued a warrant for my arrest 206-866-5850 : They claim to be calling from the IRS saying they had issued a warrant for my arrest and demanded to call them back immediately
sandy hi, United States
18552169126 Saying they are going to my local law enforcement : Fake, bogus debt collector. they keep calling saying they are going to my local law enforcement. they have nothing on me
Deb, United States
Scam Slime Balls. told me I was in violation with IRS. 1-323-410-1235 : Scam. I just received the same thing. I can not stand this type of slime. I called back - same classical music you probably hear. Keep an eye on your cell phone statement next
|Premium Rate Number Fraud||More...|
Georges, United States
Scam phone number! Don't call them! Posing as Microsoft : Scammers pretending to be with Microsoft, tries to scare you with fake stories of virus in your computer!
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
captain, United States
Threatens to prosecute you for tax fraud! 323-410-1235 : threatens that a legal action is being taken by the IRS and you need to call in or wait on the line .. not really clear .. I waited an no one answered. When you call back, no ring
Bob, United States
Pretend to be IRS telling me I have under paid my taxes since 2012 : Threatens to sue.. but they are ready to negotiate with you and reduce the "fine"! .. Ha! Ha! Ha! These crooks are after your money!
Melvin, United States
UBS Litigation & Recovery said that I had wrote a bad electronic check : They called and said that I had wrote an electronic check that was bad back in 2010 and if I don't pay they are sending me to court. They also said if I paid a lower payment then
Elizabet, United States
Voice message asking to call 5095701881 about a case against me : message about calling back about an open case. I have never known that a case is there against me! I would have received written notices, if this was true!!
US BANK , United States
US BANK LOAN DEPARTMENT - Loan approved between $2000.00 to $10000.00 : if you get a text stating Congratulations!!! your loan application has been successfully approved between $2000.00 to $10000.00 so please call us back as soon as possible to veri
tax scam, United States
IRS was filing a lawsuit against me and that I should call them!! : receive call every morning --- inform that the IRS was filing a lawsuit against me and that I should call them back on the number they called from
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- In Canada? Report scam phone numbers at www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/plt-cmp-eng
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTax Scam