Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
diane w, United States
IEPTCS.COM SCAM. 49.95 THREE TIMES CHARGED TO MY CARD : 49.95 THREE TIMES CHARGED CARD AND THEY STILL GOT THRU TO STEAL MY MONEY.
Mari, United States
BC17603, United States
Calls Under Different Company Names Once Penn Power then as AT & T : Has called multiple times each time stating they're calling on behalf of a different company: Once Penn Power, another as AT & T -- Each time stating they're calling in regards to
bailey, United States
ideal direct solution called my son threatening to serve me : They called my son threatening to serve me with a summons at home or work but judging by my internet search of this company I know it won't stop there they had to have purchased an
sharlyee, United States
Aca cash advence email says Arrest Warrant has been filed : Arrest Warrant has been filed for bank fraud. It's along winding email difficult to read and understand! The language skills of the author is suspect!
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
nirosha, Sri Lanka
British UK LOTTO SERVICE Office firstname.lastname@example.org 447024078007 : UK-LOTTO HEADQUARTERS Claims Department, B7/B8 Backfield Farm, Iron Acton, Bristol, BS37 9XD, United Kingdom, Tell : +447024009593/+447024078007 Email : uklott
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
M Chopra, United Kingdom
FBI David A Williams Walsh Peters LLP. Audacious scam attampt : I've just picked up my voicemail messages as I was out earlier today and I got the same call! It's absurd these people have the audacity to contact people around the globe with suc
MDH, United States
Mastercard Scam. It is not Mastercard and they are trying to steal : Text messages are being received asking people to call this number and enter their mastercard number. Don't do it! It is not Mastercard and they are trying to steal your card inf
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
My Family are Swindler says the txt message! Freaking fraud : My Family are Swindler says the txt message! Freaking fraud . Don't believe this crap
email@example.com. I have a proposition for you kindly reply : Text says "I have a proposition for you kindly reply to my private email for further details" firstname.lastname@example.org Scam! 00447572083318
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6448
- Canada - 634
- United Kingdom - 555
- Philippines - 495
- India - 474
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Taking a Loan in the US? Verify License of Lender at www.dfi.wa.gov
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutRelative Stranded or Ill