Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
cheryl, United States
unknown refuse to identify themselves. they refused to stop calling : called 12 year olds phone several times. I called to ask them to stop. They then try to get personal info from me. When I refused they refused to stop calling the phone as I reques
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Cynthia, United States
Haiti scam phone calls. Beware of scam. Calls and hangs up : They called and hung up. It's scam!
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Jerry, United States
Scammer claiming to be from IRS. harassing calls claiming some offense : Steve Martin has changed his phone number and is now scamming from the above number with harassing calls claiming some federal offense requiring contacting him implying he is from
SJG, United States
U.S. treasury scam giving me free grant money of $8,400 : Got a call from this number. State she works for the US Treasury giving me free grant money in the amount of $8,400. Wanted a credit card number to transfer the money into or a ban
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
ARFB, United States
Dept of Legal Affairs, US Treasury. Heavy Arab accented male called : Heavy Arab accented male called, left a message on answering machine, says there's legal action on (husband"s name), need to call back or have most recent attorney call.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
IRS, United States
IRS Tax Scam. When asked what the last 4 of the tax ID is they hung up : Call center where they claim to be IRS. When asked what the last 4 of the tax ID is they hang up. They're Internet service is week as the delay, jitter and quality is worse tha
Nancy, United States
Julie Smith - an important matter that needed to be taken care : Left a message that this was officer Julie Smith from the IRS and that this was an important matter that needed to be taken care and do not disregard this matter. I called back & a
NotHappy, United States
Mel, United States
Rewards Redemption - state you have recently visited affiliate siite : they state you have recently visited our affiliate web site, dial 1 to receive a 100 dollar gift card.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
w kay, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7215
- Canada - 664
- United Kingdom - 591
- Philippines - 547
- India - 522
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- Report fraud to Western Union. 1-800-448-1492, email@example.com
- Worried about ID theft? Everything you should know http://goo.gl/3ugBJ
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutAttempt to Steal Personal Info