Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Graham, New Zealand
Called me in Wellington claiming to be from the Inland Revenue Dept : Wants me to load NZ$385 on a Prezzie card. A man with heavy accent said he is from the Inland Revenue Department . He said I have taxes to be paid and scolded me for being a bad
not known. Missed calls from number 387669523324, 38766952618 : We have received missed calls from this number twice. We did not call back. #387669523324, #38766436675, #38766952618
Adele, United States
Got this call in Santa Cruz from a police officer asking to pay fine : I was called by “Deputy Thomas Kolebeck” enquiring why I had failed to Report for Jury Duty last Friday at the Santa Cruz Superior Court. I said I never received any mail.
|Jury Duty Scam||More...|
Carrie, United States
Your Mid South Bank debit card have been compromised Call 877-635-0053 : Received this text today! Informing my Mid South Bank debit card may have been compromised. Asking to Call 877-635-0053. I need to admit, I don’t have an account with Mid South B
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Justin, United States
Courtney Hughes, Comp Air Letter offering 2 free round trip tickets : Received an envelope with a letter from “Comp Air” inside. The letter is signed by Courtney Hughes, Vice President and has a travel Voucher (for $1450!) for 2 round trip airlin
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Conan, United States
Wretched Sandra of the Federal Crime Investigation Department : Must indeed be a miserable woman, Sandra of the “Federal Crime Investigation Department.” (sic!) Looking around to dip her dirty fingers into people's pocket. And she uses thr
Jane Doe, United States
Prize notification automated call - Asking to call back to claim prize : Prize notification call. Says I have won something and want them to be called back.
Roger, United States
Michael King Financial Mitigation Services Scam Want to steal my money : He said I’m being charged for not paying back a payday loan which I never took, in the first place! He is after my money.. is trying all the scare tricks possible to make me pa
you are in www.forexreportasia.com you are a swindler 639323108094 : you are in www.forexreportasia.com you are a swindler that all your family includes with ypur personal info and picture #639323108094
yes, United States
cashcaller vip sweepstakes scam from 1-518-621-3745 : cashcaller vip sweepstakes
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5817
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 518
- Philippines - 466
- India - 440
- Enrollment of Medigap plans are voluntary. Not mandatory
- Worried about ID theft? Everything you should know http://goo.gl/3ugBJ
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutFake Business Offer