Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
sgs, United States
IRS Fraud Investigation division asking to listen to message carefully : Call starts with a gap and talks about IRS office with IRS fraud investigation division, listen to message carefully.... Fake threat. Fraud! 1-657-242-9902
kate, United States
Fake IRS. A woman called with HINDI (INDIA) accent. warrant out : A woman called me from this number with an Hindi accent claming to be IRS and that there is a warrant out for my arrest. I knew it was a scam as IRS never calls out of the blue and
Chedisme, United States
Investigator Michael Thompson. fraudulent financial transaction : guy (720-943-3040) calls and says "Your name and social security number have been linked to a fraudulent financial transaction....identified himself as Investigator Michael Thompso
Theresa, United States
Fake Microsoft Tech Support that computer is sending out errors : Call is a computer generated voice telling the recipient that their computer is sending out errors and asks you to press 1 to talk to Microsoft Tech Support Beware! This is a sc
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Trista, United States
Heavy accent. Threatening message by the "IRS". 202-666-3003 : They have called several times per day for the past several weeks, but there is never anyone on the other end of the line. Albie Reported: I too received several calls. Left one
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
allen, United States
3 calls an hour recorded call by "Alex Ferguson" with thick accent! : Using fake name "Alex Ferguson" us treasury and Indian man talks about federal offense & to call above # to help. Complete fraud. 864-674-4453 Mary Reported: Enforcement actio
Phoenix, United States
Attempt to scam using "expedia". Stated I won a free trip worth $2600 : Cold robocall claiming that I had won a free trip worth $2600, to win this offer I needed a valid credit card and be over 30 years of age
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Bre, United States
Expedia 714-244-7689 selected to receive $2000 in credit for next trip : "your number has been randomly selected to receive $2000 in credit towards your next trip, all you need is a credit card and be 30 yrs of age, please press one"
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Jackie, United States
Loyalty grants. told me Im eligible for $7000 in free grants : They called me told me I am eligible for 7000 in free grants to call 360-369-6309
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Layali, United States
Frustrating and annoying calls. Repeated spam calls. #786-219-0505 : They keep calling out and hanging up. No one answers it is frustrating and annoying. Daisy Reported: Robo call identifies as "Card Services". Something about lowering credit car
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 12036
- Canada - 925
- United Kingdom - 825
- India - 700
- Philippines - 693
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFree Gifts / Coupons Scam