Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Chell, United States
Lexington Ky - Criminal charges filed against me in Lexington Court : Caller states they are the federal government and criminal charges are filed against me in Lexington Court . Wants a call back! It's just a scare to get you to pay them money!
Chuck, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org(email scam). Hersch & Polk Law Associates : Find Your Warrant Copy. Attorney :- Marcus Collins Number :- (813) 713 8961. Law Office :- Hersch & Polk Law Associates
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Terri, United States
James Hansen, Civil Delegates unpaid loan to pay.org, pay.com. midland : Contacted by James Hansen of civil delegates representing gateway holdings on a collection for unpaid loan to pay.org, pay.com and midland. He threatened court action. I have bloc
Jay, United States
Irs scam call. Wanted my info This is a scam! Be careful. 323-729-3058 : Pretended to be the irs. Wanted my info. This is a scam! Be careful.
Mike, United States
IRS- Treasury SCAM. Threating phone calls. Claims to be Treasury : 1-714-769-6831: This is a scam. Threating phone calls. Claims to be Treasury. I reported them to the Attorney General of Treasury. Beware!!!!! of these people. Note: They always us
Zippy wo, Canada
Shannon, United States
Tax Scam From 202-754-8205. IRS will press criminal charges : Total scam. We called the Baltimore County PD and they confirmed it is a scam. Tell them to f--- off! Shel Reported: Greg Martin. I have received several calls from the above n
Brenn, United States
IRS scam again from #715-279-4178 about IRS's effort to locate me : Now that I have been located, wants me to call back with a case file number for more information. IRS SCAM! Reported to the FTC
Mel, United States
Process Server scammers posing as Michael Thomson & Associates : SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!! Claims to be Michael Thomson & Associates trying to sue you and threats about going to jail if you don't pay. Do not fall for this scam. Disgusting human beings
Larry P, United States
Hyper excited caller offers to reduce your electricity rates : Scam call offering to get your electricity rates reduced. Beware! You could end up paying much more!!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Report telephonic threats received in Canada to RCMP at: 1-888-495-8501
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLucky Draw Scam