Bernee, United States
Bailey Rowe Associates. No company name. No address. But want money! : They said I owe a payday loan from 2010 and said if I didn't pay 300.00 that I would go to jail and I would end up owing 2000.00 in court fees and etc. When I ask about the company
Norma, United States
Posing as Chase trying to verify some info from you. : This lady is calling and trying to verify some info from you asking you if you have been in a Chase location the last 7 days and as soon you say yes, she asks you for some info the
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Jim, United States
Wanting to know vehicle mileage. Vehicle Processing Center scam : Caller states she is from the Vehicle Processing Center. Asked what my mileage was on my vehicles. Scam to see Service Contracts for autos. They will never leave a message and w
Rhondala, United States
email@example.com American Cash Advance : Own and Operated By American Cash Advance. Scam email id firstname.lastname@example.org
JenBo, United States
Micheal chapman no company name given. I will be served papers : Called and left a voice mail I have been blocking phone numbers but he called from an unknown number and said that I will be served papers at home this coming Monday! I am su
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Dani, United States
New Working Capital Program 2014 Mark Williams at Funding Department : Received this $64,532.56 check #711030610 from Mark Williams at Funding Department. Looks legit, but then as someone else pointed out, there are no routiing numbers or account num
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
dwp, United States
Received Call from 2025069539, IRS Officer Heather Graham. Law Suit : as per Wolf. IRS Officer Heather Graham. Law Suit
Yancy, United States
new working capital program for 2014 check for $63,700 : We've received a letter from NEW WORKING CAPITAL PROGRAM, the check is for $63,700.00, no routing number, no account number no address on the check. Is a scam.
Bell, United States
bill collector. investigator Bell going to take me to court : An investigator Bell as he identified himself said that it was to collect a debt & they where going to take me to court on the matter. I asked Bell who he worked for & he would not
Mirrors, United States
No one out there. Dead Air calls from 321-404-5328 : Wonder who this could be! No VM; no one to talk to! Scammer call...
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5076
- Canada - 588
- United Kingdom - 476
- Philippines - 430
- India - 407
- 99.99% of “Work at Home” offers are bogus
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutSweepstake Scam