Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
E H, United States
Government Grant Scam 206-445-0713. $7000 to be used for education : I was offered $7000 in Federal Grant Money to be used for education. After I sat through their questions they then gave me a Grant Approval number then asked me for my banking deta
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
71984648, United States
Computer Scam. Person with foreign accent. asking for personal & CC : Calling regarding My Computer, asking for personal and Credit card information. Foreign country. 719-846-4831
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
BETTY, United States
KATHY REIGEL - free android touchpad tablet computer call 800-8786-023 : it came in the mail free android touchpad tablet computer .
|Free Stuff Offers||More...|
carolyn , United States
expedia. My name has been selected to receive a vacation stay : caller(503-724-8611) says that name has been selected to receive a vacation stay in the amount of $2800.00, just need a credit card number to set a reservation at a hotel.
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Cindy C, United States
Karen Bentley - Webber & Cohen (Weber & Cohan) 844-399-9881 : Karen Bentley is caller when I call back number provided above - incoming calls come from an unknown number or blocked caller - rude woman who purposely misspelled the name of the
june, United States
Sweetwater. threatened to sue me in court for a debt I did not do : threatened to sue me in court for a debt I did not do. 704-266-4027 They also called my family members numerous times trying to find me. I have lived at the same address for 50 yea
Ralph, United States
The Rothstein Aquisition Firm. They appear to be legitimate, but NOT : Be very careful about these people. They appear to be legitimate, but they aren't. They talk the talk (professional) however they got tangled with the wrong person. In the proce
Mary, United States
Dave Washington - holding a package and a check for a large sum : Dave (876-886-8168) called numerous times on different days to state that he was holding a package and a check for a large sum of money for me. Wanted info to send me the informat
calls and hangs up! 212692281451 Late at night. Woke me up : I received this call at about 2 a.m. unknown number 12 digits SCAM #212692280169, #212692281451 SCAM #00212692280169, #00212692281451
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
michelle, United States
said this is the IRS & they are about to file a lawsuit against : just said this is the IRS about to file a lawsuit against you for unpaid taxes.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 10749
- Canada - 834
- United Kingdom - 778
- India - 688
- Philippines - 672
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Keep your anti virus and anti malware softwares active & updated
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRelative Stranded or Ill