Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Kimberly, United States
Steve Martin-Bogus "U.S. Treasury" Call about enforcement action : Calling repeatedly and leaving messages as "Steve Martin" calling regarding a U.S. Treasury enforcement action.
DougF, United States
Unknown. Calls often but does not leave any voicemail : Some sort of scam, most probably. Silent calls! Trying to find out whether phone number is active? Computerized systems make rapid calls to find out active numbers! This could b
|Missed Call Fraud||More...|
LoriN, United States
Missed call few times. No VM. Picked up now - Offers to lower interest : SCAM! It's the card services scammers Again! Now using 423-781-0831. Don't leave any messages. Automated call trying to hook victims with 6% interest story!!
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Mix, United States
Robotic voice call aimed at stealing your credit card account : Automated voice call tells you about lowering credit card interest rates and in the process asks you to enter card number and other details! SCAM!! Stay away!!
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Mia, United States
Jen, United States
Roy Barton, Attorney email says my husband did not repay payday loan : My husband received a threatening email that included ALL of his personal information, including SSN, address, bank account info, etc. Says he took out a payday loan and did not re
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Mike S, United States
IRS scam fraud. Caller pretends to be with the IRS & tries to extract : IRS scam fraud. Tries to extract money by pretending to be employed with the IRS. Complete scam. Beware! They know how to trick people
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
daniel, United States
SRG. Select Resource Group bogus debt collection attempt 866-429-0943 : They wanted me to give them my Social Security number! Threatens legal action about unknown payday loan!!
A M , United States
Free Cruise for 2 to the Bahamas SCAM. Telling me I had been selected : 505-249-0252 I have a no contract phone. I received a phone call this morning from the number listed above telling me I had been selected (no name used) and have won a free trip f
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
maribel, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7215
- Canada - 664
- United Kingdom - 591
- Philippines - 546
- India - 521
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFraud Calls