Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Nancy, United States
Scared me asking to have my lawyer call back IRS about a tax claim : The message was scary indeed... The accent was suspect ..still I was like hey ohh for a moment! But then it looked unreal! Why would IRS want my lawyer to call? Lawyers do not cal
Kak, United States
Fraudster trying to con you into buying bogus insurance : Calls repeatedly .. total nuisance recorded voice selling insurance... It's a spoofed number. Doesn't work if you call back... Definitely not legitimate
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
kcox, United States
Pacific Group Im charged with attempt to defraud financial institution : Called and said that I had been turned over for attempt to defraud a financial institution by Pay Day Loans. Never received a loan from these people. Said that they had enough ev
Steven B, United States
Liars these people are Liars - Stark Law saying I owe something : They called everyday until I blocked them, then they called from a different number. saying I owed them money from 5 years ago. that they were a third party who was going to sumonz
Lisa, United States
Riverside Payday Loan - Stated that I was being served for check fraud : Received multi calls from a "loan server" from this organization. She threatened both me and my family. Stated that I was being served and processed for pickup by police for chec
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Archie, United States
SAR Associates - bogus debt collection attempt 561-536-1599 : Wanting me to pay on an alleged payday loan debt dating back to 2010! Shitball does not even know who I owed! Tells me multiple names and says they are all part of one group.. I
Rudd, United States
Stated I won a cruise. I need to answer a survey to claim the prize : It says I have won... but you need to answer a survey to claim the prize. BS! And the survey is a smokescreen to gather persona info!! Beware!!
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Jo, United States
Premier portfolio stating they have a bad check with my name and info : Keep stating they have a bad check with my name and info and they need to talk to me right away. SCAM. Total Scam! DON'T GET CONNED BY SCAMMERS!
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
John, United States
IRS call saying I owe Money to IRS and this is last warning 339686556 : Calling repeatedly saying I owe Money to IRS and this is last warning 1-339-686-556
John , United States
IRS scam phone call 1-570-246-0224. Last warning message : Claimed owed money to IRS and this is the last warning. Sounds scammy to me! Not calling back.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Report fraud to Western Union. 1-800-448-1492, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTravel Offer Scam