Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Alf, United States
IRS Voicemail! Stating its the final notice before they sue : Very unconvincing voicemail! Posing as the IRS and says its the final notice and need to call them! As if I have been sent several notices earlier! The voice had a thick accent. IR
pokiepoo, United States
intel direct fraud was against my social security number : 713-588-2648 called up and said they were trying to collect a debt which is passed the statue of limitations and the fraud was against my social security number. I will be calling
shane, United States
GUARANTY CONSOLIDATION AND TRANSFER Can you tell me its true or false? : affidavit letter mailed to a friend. International vehicle transport .FORM1050 92/003/TERM90/OPHH/163 from Guaranty Consolidation and transfer. 2015 BMW3351xDRIVE SEDAN VIN#VIERZYL
|Gift Card Winner Scam||More...|
pat, United States
Alex Watson IRS 415-800-3082. pay the balance using prepaid cards?! : I received a voicemail from an Officer Johnson at the IRS requesting that either myself or my attorney return their call immediately before they take action. When I called back (NY
Ron Haar, United States
Nancy? They would charge me with tax fraud unless I called back : Called and said unless I called back. They would charge me with tax fraud and issue an arrest warrant in my name #703-756-6663
JB, United States
Automated voice saying i won $2600 from expedia #347-845-8894 : an automated voice saying i won $2600 from expedia. Beware of scams! Jodi Reported: Expedia scam! 541-252-8188 (5412528188) Robot call on my phone offering a free trip from Expe
D, United States
RG FINANCIAL about an online loan of 2008. Nothin on my credit report : A Marie called me from RG Financial(RGF) stating that an online loan that I had received back in 2008!! is just now showing up in their office. All 3 of my credit reports were clea
Jane C, United States
Says they can LOWER interest rate when I press to talk there is no one : Says I have called them, and they can lower my interest rate. I have never called them, they don't say who they are, and they say press one to talk and 2 to discontinue calls. I ha
Calling from Malaysia they just change the last 4 digits : I get multiple calls from Malaysia using phone numbers very similar to mine they just change the last 4 digits and use area code 011 rather than 1
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 12051
- Canada - 931
- United Kingdom - 829
- India - 699
- Philippines - 694
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- In the US? Register your phone numbers online at http://www.donotcall.gov
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTelemarketing Call