Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Nikki Johnson - urge you or your retained attorney to return this call : Robotic sounding message ....Australian Tax Office...urge you or your retained attorney to return this call. The issue at hand is extremely time sensitive...our officer Nikki John
chris, United States
Spanish accent guy from supposedly the irs. he will freeze my accounts : guy claiming to be the irs said i owed a lot of money from 2008 to 2014. Wants me to send him $4500.00 right away or he will freeze my accounts ..... etc....
PapaSt, United States
Litigation Services - alleges unpaid debt. Not mine. Total scam. : Threatens action if not acted. No basis for call. They don't even know who Iam!
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Bob, United States
Several names/numbers involved. latest "United Processing" : Caller claims you will be served papers for (fake) debt collection. Wants you to call back so they can make arrangements. See detailed comments here: http://800notes.com/Phone.a
J G R, United States
Mr. James Carter, American Gaming Board. To Pay 1% state tax : Told me I was the third place winner, among 400 in my town, of something I signed and mailed back to them last year and that I had won $850,000.00 Certified Check, plus a bonus of
mlg, United States
Expedia 503-410-8708 robocall claiming I won travel credits : Phone call claiming won something from Expedia
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
Ishada, United States
Pay up or get court summons in 1 hour! they didnt have to abide by law : Claimed they were going to serve me in 1 hour for a debt I never hears of. Also claimed they did not have to abide by the FDCPA laws. (Bizzare!!!!!) Were not familiar with the
Ryan, United States
Claim to be offer from Expedia saying I won a free travel 425-471-8222 : Received several calls, nearly 20 calls, from numbers starting with 6 digits same as mine - 425.471.---- All claim to be an offer from Expedia saying I won a free travel & to Press
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
N A, United States
David Gray - you must call us back or will be guilty of crime : Treasury Department - you must call us back or will be guilty of federal criminal offense. Scam #310-427-3954
Marcus, United States
Expedia scam. $2600 in discounts for airlines if family income is >50K : "You have been preselected to receive up to $2600 in discounts for airlines if your family has an income greater than $50,000"
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 15301
- Canada - 1259
- United Kingdom - 1007
- Philippines - 786
- India - 771
- Shop only at reputed websites with secure online payment
- Don't click a link or visit a website suggested in an unsolicited txt
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Job Offer