Tammy H, United States
Internal Revenue Service - Calls coming multiple times per day : Calls coming multiple times per day saying the IRS is filing a lawsuit against me.
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Threatening call from the "CRA" saying they would seize my assets : My assets will be seized and I would be turned over to RCMP to arrest if I don't call them back immediately!! That's a whole lot of bull... Total scam and a waste of time to hea
MattDaN, United States
Win a Car Sweepstakes. Saying I had enetred into a contest & could win : Says I had entered into a sweepstakes contest and could win $25,000 or a 2016 SUV. Call 888-490-3644 for instruction of how to claim the prize
JohnDoe, United States
Answer a survey to claim your free cruise tickets 916-744-2520 : The survey was actually a screening test to weed out people who do not have enough to pay for a timeshare!! Wow! what a nasty game! They are filtering out people who are single, do
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Julian, United States
Credit Card Fraud. Beware! They offer to reduce your interest rate : Robo call stating "Rachel from Cardholder services" ... one of the biggest nuisance calls ever! Keep calling to steal your CC info
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Todd, United States
Education Now scam! FRAUD! saying they were Government Finance : Received a call First saying they were Government Finance. Then continued to tell me I would receive financial aid without paying it back and did not have to use it for education?!
Oakwood, United States
Oakwood Pay Day Loan Fraud. wanting to know my whereabouts : My spouse received a call stating that they were an enforcement agency wanting to know my whereabouts and that someone filed a formal complaint against me. I asked for the number
yogibear, United States
Threaten legal action without providing any information! 319-208-7818 : caller leaves name but no lawyer or business information on voicemail. Processed to threaten with legal action. How can you threaten legal action when information has not been pro
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Dodo, United States
IRS asking to call back immediately before you are arrested : Says it's the final notice and I have to call back or face arrest! Foreign accented people masquerading as the IRS
vac, South Africa
claims to have sent gift and asks to call 37281695279 : claims to have sent gift, get call from courier which on checking on the internet is fraudulent, wants payment to release gift . claims above number is US number, bit appears 372
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCalls and Hangs Up