Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Jane Doe, United States
Prize notification automated call - Asking to call back to claim prize : Prize notification call. Says I have won something and want them to be called back.
Roger, United States
Michael King Financial Mitigation Services Scam Want to steal my money : He said I’m being charged for not paying back a payday loan which I never took, in the first place! He is after my money.. is trying all the scare tricks possible to make me pa
you are in www.forexreportasia.com you are a swindler 639323108094 : you are in www.forexreportasia.com you are a swindler that all your family includes with ypur personal info and picture #639323108094
yes, United States
cashcaller vip sweepstakes scam from 1-518-621-3745 : cashcaller vip sweepstakes
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
jo, United States
mike anderson joseph foster said garnish wage, call work, send Sheriff : said I owed 750.00 to one of the cash advance inc. said if I didn't pay they will garnish my wage, call my work and send the sheriff. said I have 24 hrs.
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Mike, United States
Adriana email, txt soliciting LONELYLOCALSPACE.COM : "She" sent me a text and stated she like my profile on Facebook; that she was 25 years old, etc.. And left her phone number as listed above for me to call her. This traces back to:
b, United States
Walsh & Peters LLC & Steven A. Johnson. Writ Warrant on my name : Female with accent leaves message that I have to call the above people & ask for Steven A. Johnson. Has left 2 different callback #'s:209-899-4034 & 206-569-5745 to cancel 'a Writ
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Valerie, United States
IRS - Warrant to be issued for your arrest unless you pay immediately : Man claims that a warrant will be issued for your arrest unless you pay him with a credit card immediately
Steve, United States
Nell, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5785
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 518
- Philippines - 464
- India - 441
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
- Ask for offer details to be sent to you, by mail for review
- Beware of bogus debt collectors who threatens to get you arrested
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutPets Related Scam