senegal, Saudi Arabia
Tom, United States
A man with queer accent left a message to call him about legal matter : I received a very brief voice message asking to call him about legal matter. It doesn't say what the matter is about! The man how left the message was Greg Mathews. No company or
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Ana Luci, Brazil
I have been paid some ransom in advance to terminate you. : This is the only way I could contact you for now, I want you to be very careful about this and keep this secret with you until I make out space for us to see. You have no need o
Repeated calls. On Call back always busy. It’s a scam collector : I have been troubled by calls from this number. On returning the call, I find them always busy. Was able to talks to someone today. He said they raise funds on behalf of diffe
Wheeler, United Kingdom
pepsi, mobile draw 01716107123 intl promo mobile draw 2014 : i have received a message from 4111115 about 2014 Pepsi world cup int'l promo mobile draw that i have won 850000 pounds.
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Julie, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org Call online support 1-832-786-4843. Scam!! : ** IMPORTANT ** member message. Restriction placed on your debit card. Call online support 1-832-786-4843 I did not call because I suspected it was a scam
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
JOSEPH AMIR INTERNATIONAL LENDING scam JOSEPHAMIR@BLUMAIL.ORG : HAS SCAMMED OUT OF THOUSANDS AND MAKING THREATS EMAIL IS JOSEPHAMIR@BLUMAIL.ORG
jo, United States
eric thompson email. will take me to court and garnish my wages! : said I have a loan with cash advance inc. of 740.00 I have 4 hrs to respond or they will take me to court and garnish may wages this is the 3 email I have received from him!
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Lil, United States
Restriction placed on your debit card. Call online support : Received a text message, "Important. Restriction placed on your debit card. Call online support 1-832-786-4843" No identifying company or bank. Called my banks official number, my
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5750
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 515
- Philippines - 462
- India - 437
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutGovernment Grant Scam