Michael , United States
Mark Brown, IRS, stating that I was in jeopardy of imprisonment : Dear Sirs: I cannot find a phone number to report this with the IRS. I received a call on my machine from a man in Seattle today stating that I was in jeopardy of imprisonment and
allen, United States
treasury department. Phone call threatening arrest. Beware! : Fake threats. phone call saying treasury department. threaten arrest.
Shelli, United States
Recovery State Solutions - Fraud calls about debt collection. Scam : Fraud calls about debt collection. Scam. Claims to be "Recovery State Solutions"
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Roland, United States
Reward Redemption $100 Walmart Gift Card. Wanted $9 shipping fee : Getting calls from 207-578-3044. never leaves message. Called back and it’s an automated voice telling me about a $100 Gift Card I had won! Asked for $9 shipping plus % handli
Amy, United States
Computer generated call. Claiming to be Rachael Card Member Services : Offering to lower interest rate of Credit Cards. It’s from a robotic call center. Beware, they would steal your credit card details.
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
JR, United States
OFFICER TRAVIS HALL - CLAIMED TO BE U.S. DEPT OF TREASURY : CLAIMED TO BE U.S. DEPT OF TREASURY REGARDING A LEGAL MATTER
archambo, United States
Vance, United States
Frank Rielag. Trying to collect back taxes, using a bank voucher. : Trying to collect back taxes, using a bank voucher.
He said that he is from whaaky.com. asking form atm card : Someone from this 9679272628 called me and asking form atm card detail to revert my money back. He said that he is from whaaky.com. He put me on hold 25 minutes. I then discon
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
erica, New Zealand
Hello call me urgent 006745599386 text message from Nauru : Text message received saying "Hello call me urgent 006745599386". Scam sms from Nauru Gail reports: this is what i got. SMS saying "Hello call me urgent"
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7045
- Canada - 657
- United Kingdom - 581
- Philippines - 529
- India - 514
- 99.99% of “Work at Home” offers are bogus
- Do Not Call in UK (TPS) https://complaints.tpsonline.org.uk/Consumer/
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutText Message (SMS) Scam