Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Chris, United States
Michael hawkins claiming I had electronic funds deposited into my acct : Saying that I ripped off s website cash advance claiming I had electronic funds deposited into my account that I never had and never received any money, I never had gotten any ema
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
cyber cr, India
Samsung Electonics lottery email email@example.com : an email received from email ID firstname.lastname@example.org regarding lottery winning . Scam??
jim, United States
raymond ney scam! trying to pay more than the item is worth : trying to pay more than the item is worth & to have me send it . bank check from Central Pacific Bank, 20 south king st, Honolulu, Hi, 96813 Monifi Hawaii Realty LLC 2255 Kuhio
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Sue, United States
IRS Tax Crime Investigation Unit. The caller was rude and brash : claims to be IRS investigator and accused me of willful act to defraud the IRS. Would not listen to me. I have been under investigation since few months and the notices sent to
jim, United States
martha p, United States
las vegas allure jeff mckenize called saying my mother had won $450000 : jeff mckenize called saying my mother had won $450'000. ups would deliver tomorrow and pick up 750. cash
B N safe, United States
Grant scam! money will be in your account in 45mins and available : Your account can be in the negative or you can use a pay card and the money will be in your account in 45mins and available to you.
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
P Chanta, United States
Barclay Credit services and ask you to put in mastercard # : scammers say they are Barclay credit services and ask you to put in mastercard # to activate your card. I called Barclay and they said they have had a breech
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
ann, United States
alisha brown call asking to send money to stop arrest warrant : saying this was a warrant for your arrest. send money to not let it get any further the issue
Tammy, United States
email@example.com txt message offering free cruise : Tropical reward scam From firstname.lastname@example.org .. asking to call back 407-809-9118 for free cruise tickets #Tropical rewards scam
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6238
- Canada - 624
- United Kingdom - 536
- Philippines - 486
- India - 459
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- In Canada? Report scam phone numbers at www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/plt-cmp-eng
- Do not Call Registry - India http://www.nccptrai.gov.in/nccpregistry/
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutFraud Calls