Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
vac, South Africa
claims to have sent gift and asks to call 37281695279 : claims to have sent gift, get call from courier which on checking on the internet is fraudulent, wants payment to release gift . claims above number is US number, bit appears 372
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
W Dixon, United States
The IRS is suing me Final Notice Call 347-418-0603 Asshats from India : Nasty, sick people from India. Calling to defraud uninformed people and seniors of hard earned money bu concocting fake threats; posing as IRS Agents.
Aliya, United States
Reward Redemption $100 gift card scam. You need to send them $4.95 : Yeah! Send them $4.95 and they will send you $100 worth of gift card redeemable at Walmart, Target, Sears and more! I know people who fell for this and they were charged $49.5!
P Knight, United States
I have multiple charges brought against me by the IRS. Call back or! : If I don't call back, sheriffs will knock my door in 24 hours... That's time enough for any criminal to escape!! This is BS! Who would alert in advance of a Sheriff visit to arr
|Relative Stranded or Ill||More...|
L Norman, United States
You have Won a Free Bahamas cruise. You will end up giving CC Number! : Beware! It's a scam to gather credit card info! You have won nothing. The automated system asks questions and leads you to press your 16 digit card number
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Tracy, United States
CAM Processing. Will contact my employer for wage garnishment : I'm getting calls from three different numbers, giving the same message, that I owe from an old debt, I need to pay my bills, good luck in court, someone will be contacting my empl
Bobby, United Kingdom
repeated calls from +2071646267 Suspected premium rate scam from Egypt : I was called 4 times in 2 days. No messages left, ever. I think they are prompting you to call back..and charge you at exorbitant rate for calling back!
R Hollow, United States
C.S.S. called me stating I owe a payday loan 855-295-8195 : These people called me stating I owe a payday loan which I never applied for now they are trying to take me to court they had a lot of my personal info. but I never did the loan
Brenda, United States
Fake US Treasury message. Total fraud. About legal action : When I called a woman with broken English Threatened to have me arrested for tax evasion. She had almost unnatural name for an East Indian woman! Christina Brown and claims she i
Anders, United States
You are under Tax audit for serious fraud.. Call IRS 515-443-7425 : When you hear it first you may be shocked! But let it sink in and you know it's scam! Accent is non American, the message identifies you as "YOU" ..very generic! And if the tax
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Charity