Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
K Best, United States
Julia, Paypal Scammer on Craigslist. Beware! Send fake payment message : Scam! This "woman" responded to an ad .wanted to buy it and would paypal the money. I need to send the extra funds "sent by her" to to a "shipper". Complete scam! There was no mon
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Jesse, United States
Recorded msg stating its the IRS 509-207-4069. Law Suit will be filed : says it is IRS and going to sue me. Sounds scam. Foreign accent! IRS will not send out voice messages ..does not even refer to my name. IRS would send a letter with proper refer
Beats, United States
have documents that are scheduled to be delivered to your residence or : Here is an interesting voicemail I found today when I got back home! "Hello, this is Karen calling with the Private Servicing Division of CLX. I'm calling in regards to a forma
Drek, United States
NOT IRS! Will garnish wages, freeze Assets & arrest warrant issued! : This # 818-436-6560 left a message! Trying to scare me?! It's supposed to be the IRS. Fine! But why would IRS have to threaten tax payers? Thy would just have to send you a notic
Claude, United Kingdom
Online Tech Support said my computer had problems and will crash : He said my computer has several problems. Registry is damaged. Several system files are corrupted. "How do you know?!" Said they received system alerts from my PC through Microso
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
dave, United States
email@example.com 1 year supply of M&M chocolate candy! Redeem it today : satisfy that chocolate craving anytime you want!1-year supply of M&M chocolate candy! Redeem it today :)?
Craig, United Kingdom
Letter stating I won Spanish Lottery & to contact Ashmore Investme : I got a letter today declaring me a s winner £250,000 Spanish lottery. I need to contact Ashmore Investments, 02071176013 to register my claim!! Well I didn't enter any contest
Tim, United Kingdom
Stephani, United States
Melissa Reese. to contact the process and summons division : I have now calls from 2 different numbers claiming there are charges being filed against me for fraudulent activity also planning that if I do not contact the process and summons d
Simon, United Kingdom
Telemarketer posing as O2 offered to upgrade my account : Claimed he was from O2. Said,if I let them renew my account "now", I will get a free upgrade. Well I have 3 more months to go! When I insisted that they send me an email with the d
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 11372
- Canada - 881
- United Kingdom - 801
- India - 694
- Philippines - 684
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFund Transfer Scam