Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
PFleming, United States
Fake Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation swindling people out of money : Beware! This is just a scam operator posing as a charity. They are not! They tell you sob stories (all made up) about need for expensive drugs for cancer patients.. When I insist
Mist, United States
Hello and Congratulations! Your loan application is approved! SCAM! : Robocall, again! This time it's selling a loan.. which you are supposed to have applied for! Never did!! SCAM!!
778-384-4164 GWORKSFINANCIALSERVICES. Rot in hell you scammers : Gworks financial scam new number. Phantom loan offer to steal your money Rot in hell you scammers ANGELITA Reported: GWORKSFINANCIALSERVICES. TEXT ME THAT I'M ELIGIBLE TO LOAN
John Parker, CRA, recording asking to call back. #16136931203 : Recording asking to call back and if I decide to ignore the call this will means severe problems for me. Call not addressed to specific person.
Dee, United States
Fake "Ge capital" - Loans $5000 with upfront fee voucher deposit : Offers Loans up to $5000 but with upfront fee voucher deposit. Total scam!
|Fund Transfer Scam||More...|
Tony, United States
not irs, United States
Internal revenue service. No identity of who the call was FOR or FROM : The automated caller stated I needed to call the IRS for a lawsuit being filed against me. No identity of who the call was FOR or FROM
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
D Miller, United States
AG Company or First Recovery. These crooks have got to stop 8442907031 : Has been calling Mondays thru Fridays from March 24, 2016 from 844 numbers listed above. Says that I have a claim number and to call back at 8442907031. When I call back I give t
Phillip, United States
Goverment grant scams. Asked me to send 220 to receive 9,000 : they asked me to send 220 to receive 9,000 . You should not be paying money in advance t receive money! SCAM
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Julia W, United States
Sarah Fisher, wants to schedule delivery of court documents : Calls and says she's a private process server. Not even from my state. Says she wants to schedule delivery of court documents so they won't have to deliver them to your place of em
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFraud Calls