Bianca, United States
Process Summons Division 614-340-7330 2 charges had been filed : I got 2 calls today. When I picked up the recorded message said: A woman said she is calling from the Process Summons Division to let me know that 2 charges had been filed against
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Carolyn, United States
IRS Telephone Scam 904-425-9733 IRS imposter Nicki Johnson : I have received two calls from Nicki Johnson from the Internal Revenue Service. I did not return either call, but she definitely sounds threatening. She seems to be using a new pho
De, United States
Told me my computer needed updating. He tried to trick me : Told me my computer needed updating & he was going to help me solve the problems. Beware! It's a scam to grab info saved on your computer #801-410-7837
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
iren , Ireland
email@example.com winning no: 15 20 50 30-EU 447949813984 : "Congratulations! Your mobile number was selected as a winner of £ 2,000,000.00 GBP with winning no: 15 20 50 30-EU for claims, email: firstname.lastname@example.org"
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
kevin louis certainly a scammer. Beware ladies! Online dating scam : I think he calls from a mobile phone..when he calls here, I hear my voice echoing in the background..
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
Adam Tawfike uses our personal informations to scam people : He works for facebook and uses our personal informations to scam people and sells our information. He texted me saying I should call him back on 0021675829850 and then insulted me
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Anissa, United States
Monica Fritz, PreTrial Processing. I guess she thought i was stupid! : The lady identifying herself as Monica Fritz wanted to verify my information. She then proceeded to ask for my ssn which i would not give over the phone. She then very quickly ratt
QP, United States
Eric Foster Fake Police Office. Man called with thick bad accent. : Scam Phone Number 806-414-3052. Man called with thick bad accent. Asking me to call him back because of a court case. This is a scam. DO NOT CALL BACK!
Marie, United States
Check fraud division - Govern myself accordingly!! : They just call and say they are such and such from the check fraud division, they have called from four different numbers and the same woman has given different names, Karen someth
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
call from Microsoft telling us that we are sending out error signals : someone who claims to be from Microsoft and telling us that we are sending out some kind of signals
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 12121
- Canada - 937
- United Kingdom - 831
- India - 699
- Philippines - 695
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutIdentity Theft