Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Dwrought, United States
ARA Litigation Firm attempting to charge me with 2 counts of fraaud! : Received a call stating that if I didn't make a payment before we hung up the phone then collection proceedings would occur today. I would be served with papers and have to appear
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Hic, United States
WestJet Automated call says you have won $999 travel voucher : Automated call says you have won $999 travel voucher from West Jet. Dial 1 to proceed.
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Bruce, United States
IRS Lawsuit threat asking to call back or face courts. Foreign accent : Foreign accented people making bogus legal threat saying there is trouble ahead with the IRS and I could stay safe by calling back... These scammers know, only the weak at heart
Ann, United States
Said I needed to call with a claim number. 844-261-9174 scam : Called my work number and said I needed to call with a claim number but left no message as who they are or what it is about.
Kick, United States
Nothing wrong absolutely NOTHING WRONG with your credit cards....BUT : Marketing message gimmick to grab your attention and then scam you! Bait and scam!! Nothing wrong with your cards.. but.... BUT it can do a lot better by getting the interest rat
Wayne, United States
Robotic voice inviting you to enjoy lower interest : Asks you to speak with a debt consolidation adviser. The "adviser" would most likely collect enough of your financial and personal info placing you at great risk!
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Aura, United States
IRS scam. Asian people asking to call 929-297-7386 to stop my arrest : An Asian pig prick says he is with investigation division of the IRS and I need to send him $$$$ or he will have me arrested! Pathetic, pitiable life spent scamming people!
Leeann , United States
Randomly selected by the govt to receive $7000 grant Call 12022045557 : A man with a thick accent called saying I was randomly selected by the government to receive a $7000 once-in-a-lifetime grant due to paying my taxes on time, having no criminal rec
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Mark, United Kingdom
You have (1) missed message from Apple. some random URL : I mean, who the hell would click on some random URL from a random number, sent through a text message... And then start entering account details? Obvious scam, and I only hope n
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTelemarketing Call