Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
90881815, United States
wells fargo security breach. ext message saying to call this number : text message saying to call this number, asked for my social security number and credit card info. Called wells fargo and they verified that this was not them and was a scam.
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Tobb Rob, United States
John Cope-Litigation Dept. Said summons would be served in AM at home : Said summons would be served in AM at home and if not there at place of business.If paid iwithin 24 hours the amount due would be halved.
Lou, United States
Roger Clark - irs is putting a lein on bank account? : Had a threat that irs was putting a lein on bank account
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
monica , United States
department of legal services. attempting to collect on a payday loan : attempting to collect on a payday loan my husband got last year..told my husband they would take suspend his drivers license..
InsAgent, United States
Christine calling from Advocate Health, LLC. lead generation program : -->says "can dial 9 to opt out now" -->Voicemail left below: "Huge production/sales...Christine calling from Advocate Health, LLC...access to free preset appointments, AEP...best
|Free Stuff Offers||More...|
Victor R, United States
Email from Attorney Roy Barton, firstname.lastname@example.org : All of my personal information was included in the email. I am afraid it might be used to ruin me. The email states that I took out a payday for $350 on July 21, 2013 which is a li
kim, United States
United States legal affairs,Treasury department. will call the police! : This guy says he's from the United state legal affairs state treasury department. With a thick accent Asia maybe. He says if I don't call back in a timely manner they will call the
alex, United States
Fake IRS - asking to return the call or else charges will be filed : Posing as IRS. Calling about taxes. Scam phone call. Threatening to file charges.
Fred, United States
SOFTSTORNOW 2 unauthorized charges on my debit card for $38.26 : 2 unauthorized charges on my debit card for $38.26 I called them at 1-844-800-6400, someone actually answered phone and claimed I authorized their computer offsite storage service
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Stokes, United States
Suspected scam match on TINDER. Hey, I'm new here, kinda bored. : Looks like an automated message and not areal match! "Hey, I'm new here, kinda bored. You able to meet soon? text me 415-416-9879"
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7215
- Canada - 664
- United Kingdom - 591
- Philippines - 547
- India - 522
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- To put your phone on the federal “do not call” registry call 1-888-382-1222
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutSweepstake Scam