Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Kim, United States
This number had called me threatening action. Today its offering GRANT : This is indeed funny. I had saved the phone number 202-407-9185 few days ago and marked it as IRS, cause the caller said I need to call back about back taxes or I will be prosecut
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Anita, United States
Claiming to be Officer Julie Smith, the IRS. Call back or else! : received a voice message which was a plain threat to bring me trouble unless I call them back. Said it's Office Julie Smith. Why do they leave VM asking to call back when they cou
email@example.com ref n.: ukl/74-a0802742007 serial n:un/gbp07/Sams : SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY House 1000, Hills wood Drive Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0PS +448712377610 UNITED KINGDOM Dear Winner, the Samsung electronics wishes to inform you t
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
SK, United States
claiming IRS will file a lawsuit. Asking that i call back the number : Claiming that IRS is filing a lawsuit and no other info except asking that i call back at the number.
met winnende Nr. 1422175/14 op GRATIS LOTTO firstname.lastname@example.org scam : Uw mobiele nummer is geselecteerd als winnaar van 2,0000000.00 met winnende Nr. 1422175/14 op GRATIS LOTTO. E-mail: email@example.com voor claims
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Mike, United States
Steve Martic Says he's frm Treasury dept about some lawsuit against me : Says he's from Treasury dept about some lawsuit against me. Sounds like a scam!
Max, United States
Login at Verizon38.com to claim $38 credit. Also from 800-922-8994 : Found a voice mail from 800-922-6983 on my phone stating Verizon Cares about me and I have a $38 credit and asking to claim it by login in at www.verizon38.com! Since several mont
Joe, United States
Brian Jackson with Bonner & Associates left a threatening voicemail : The VM said he is Brian Jackson with Bonner & Associates and that a case will be filed tomorrow. The accent sounds Middle Eastern. If I do not return the call, I will be respons
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
James, United States
Man claiming to be IRS said we owed taxes and we need to call back : Claiming to be IRS he said we owed taxes which is a lie. Told us to call back which we won't. This is a scam! Not the iRS
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Paula, United States
Is this legit? Call the gifting department at 888-495-7156 : We are pleased to inform you that you're going to receive an Android Touch - pad Tablet Computer & a $100 Gift Card from our gifting department at no charge. Call the gifting depa
|Free Stuff Offers||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7637
- Canada - 687
- United Kingdom - 614
- Philippines - 564
- India - 547
- Never agree to pay fees for availing a discount
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
- Don’t allow yourself to be rushed by fund raisers
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLawyer / Litigation Call