Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Vickie, United States
Bogus MasterCard alert for (my cell). Debit Card locked : MasterCard alert for (my cell). Call 844-391-6887. Debit card locked due to suspicious activity
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Ari, United States
This is John with Reward Redemption we have a $100 rebate card for you : "Hi! This is John with Reward Redemption. We called you because you recently visited one of our affiliate websites and in appreciation, we have a $100 rebate card for you redeemabl
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Julia, United States
Trying to act as IRS. and I must call back asap before legal action : Left a message saying to call back b/c IRS is filling a claim against me and I must call back asap.
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
jon, United States
Fake mastercard alert. Your credit Card is locked! call 844-707-8417 : text message asking to call this number because "your" credit card is locked. Bogus message. Doesn't say who has sent the message.
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Anonymou, United States
My name is Ken Mason and I'm calling regarding an enforcement action : IRS Scam call, voice mail, on Monday 10/3/16 at 12:59 pm, male Indian's voice with background noise that sounds like a telemarketing office, possibly noise from a poor cell phone
hawaii, United States
Master Card debit card security scam. Fake security Alert : sent me a text message. claiming to be a "master card alert" for my credit card saying card is now locked & they need my personal info. This is a total scam!
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Miho, United States
Officer Mark Watson that I owed the IRS $1600 to the IRS : Received a call that left a voicemail saying I was being warranted an arrest. I call back to see what is going on and a heavily Indian accented male is on the other end. He proceed
Stewart, United States
Officer Daniel Wiseman calling you from the legal department of IRS : This Officer. Daniel Wiseman calling you from the legal department of Internal Revenue Service in reference to a case number I need to call the issue at hand is it Hugo Vil Repo
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
debbie, United States
Whereabouts scam. law allow us to contact all reference on file : auto stating this regarding or location and tracing for different recording sound ASHIA said my full name said to call 877-210-5729. its important we with you in regards to the
Robert? I should not even think about ignoring this call : All the message said was that his name was robert and he had something to do with the police. The message told me I should not even think about ignoring this call and that if I did
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Police in India Raids Mumbai Based Call Centers Involved in IRS Call Scam
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLucky Draw Scam