Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
sim gill, United States
international procurement scam sweepstakes payments & services : sweepstakes payments & services. Scammers use this phone # 662-580-5081 offering to deliver prize money provided they are first paid a fee!
Nusiance calls by Indian accented people about Mortgage : The man wouldn't identify his company. I wanted their office address. He kept saying Halifax,. No answer to the question "Where in Halifax?" The Canadian area code is a spoo
stokes, United States
larry Craigslist PayPal scammer larryjshaffer1020@gmail 817-363-9132 : Craigslist / PayPal scammer Uses:larryjshaffer1020@gmail 8173639132
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Kim, United States
This number had called me threatening action. Today its offering GRANT : This is indeed funny. I had saved the phone number 202-407-9185 few days ago and marked it as IRS, cause the caller said I need to call back about back taxes or I will be prosecut
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Anita, United States
Claiming to be Officer Julie Smith, the IRS. Call back or else! : received a voice message which was a plain threat to bring me trouble unless I call them back. Said it's Office Julie Smith. Why do they leave VM asking to call back when they cou
firstname.lastname@example.org ref n.: ukl/74-a0802742007 serial n:un/gbp07/Sams : SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY House 1000, Hills wood Drive Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0PS +448712377610 UNITED KINGDOM Dear Winner, the Samsung electronics wishes to inform you t
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
SK, United States
claiming IRS will file a lawsuit. Asking that i call back the number : Claiming that IRS is filing a lawsuit and no other info except asking that i call back at the number.
met winnende Nr. 1422175/14 op GRATIS LOTTO email@example.com scam : Uw mobiele nummer is geselecteerd als winnaar van 2,0000000.00 met winnende Nr. 1422175/14 op GRATIS LOTTO. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org voor claims
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Mike, United States
Steve Martic Says he's frm Treasury dept about some lawsuit against me : Says he's from Treasury dept about some lawsuit against me. Sounds like a scam!
Max, United States
Login at Verizon38.com to claim $38 credit. Also from 800-922-8994 : Found a voice mail from 800-922-6983 on my phone stating Verizon Cares about me and I have a $38 credit and asking to claim it by login in at www.verizon38.com! Since several mont
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7623
- Canada - 687
- United Kingdom - 612
- Philippines - 562
- India - 544
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- Jurors are not summoned via text message or phone
- Ignore instructions to text "STOP" or "NO" to prevent future texts
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTelemarketing Call