Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
DC, United States
email@example.com Buying Mary Kay products : Name: Patricia Patterson Phone: 7864656179 (Cell) Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Preference: I prefer text messages to phone calls. Interests: Buying Mary Kay¬
Petetorr, United States
Nationalcreditprocessingcheckinvestigation to give them $900 : A ms Lynn called me saying that they are looking for me to give me notice about a dept I owe to a loan co. They wanted me to give them $900. To close the account otherwise they wil
Nancy, United States
C Muir, Canada
John Brainworth Elite Survey Inc. my name was on a stolen cheque : When I realized, my name was on a stolen cheque, I contacted the Hamilton Police Dept. Division 20 and then I sent a letter with copies of everything to the RCMP. Where do these s
Chris, United States
IRS scam robo call. Going to file a lawsuit against me. Foreigners? : IRS lawsuit scam from this phone number. This is the final notice. Need to call them back immediately. Thick accent pointing to scam. Don't call back at all! Boiler room operatio
marlene, United States
MyApparelCafe.com charged $6.95. never heard of them 415-236-3597 : They charged $6.95 to my debit card. I got their number from my bank, and called. They told me I bought a bracelet from them. I never heard of them, and never purchased anything f
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
David Black, Criminal Investigations Division Canada Revenue Agency : Claims to be Criminal Investigations Division Canada Revenue Agency. Call appeared to come from 1-800-959-8281 which is a CRA number. Please call 613-927-9652 and ask for David B
Khoi , United States
Mary Scot Mails you a fake cashier's check. To send money to shipper : This person "Mary Scot" responds to rooms rented emails. Mails you a fake cashier's check. Tells you to send remainder funds to her "shipper" by money gram or western union
|Rental, Real Estate Scam||More...|
unhappy, United States
SCOTT says TALKING TO HIS 14 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. Extortion : EXTORT MONEY FROM CRAIGSLIST. SAY YOU WERE TALKING TO HIS 14 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND HER MOM FOUND THE EMAILS
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 14464
- Canada - 1162
- United Kingdom - 972
- Philippines - 769
- India - 757
- Report suspected Medicare fraud to Inspector General 1-800-447-8477
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Worried about ID theft? Everything you should know http://goo.gl/3ugBJ
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMoney Transfer Scam