Arthur, United States
US Dept of the Treasury, Officer Brianna Scott to call hotline : A recorded voice claiming: "This is Officer Brianna Scott from the Dept of the US Treasury; this call is official final notice; the purpose of this call is to inform you that we ha
dixon, United States
LOwer your credit card interest rate - robocall 214-801-9809 : Credit card interest rate reduction scam. Automated call with recorded voice urging you to press #1
Linda, United States
WESTERN debt collector for reverside loan company. Bogus attempt : Had some jackass named ALLEN CARRINGTON from a company called WESTERN call me on my cell phone talking about this is an attempt to collect a debt from someplace called RIVERSIDE I
Tony, United States
Letia Kim calling from Federal investigation department. Scam!! : Telling me that she is calling from Federal investigation department. That there is a legal case filed against me. And that i should call her back. Skotten Reported: Letia Kim?
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
beattie3, United Kingdom
Saver club Indian caller Phishing for bank details : Indian sounding chap, call base is central russia; good english. Phishing for bank details becoming increasingly threatening. Very high risk for senior persons
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
G, United States
Bad check overpay scam. Asking to send the difference : Texting Scam, contacting to buy a motorcycle for a friend who is in the military. Please send money, he wants the bike, but will have to overpay you, please send the difference.
|Online Shopping Scam||More...|
sue, United States
IRS to immediately call this number. SCAM 206-823-3380 : Recorded message from IRS stating the IRS has a lawsuit against you and to immediately call this number. SCAM
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Doris, United States
This is your final notice from the IRS, a lawsuit is to be filed : Automated call at 7:47 am saying: "This is your final notice from the Irs, a lawsuit is to be filed against you. Call 360-208 [I did not get the rest of the numbers but probably t
Depp, United States
Voice message stating the IRS has filed lawsuit against me : SCAM! SCAM! Beware! This VM is total scam. Bogus alert message saying the IRS has filed a lawsuit and you need to call them for more info. Your calls are answered by nasty people
Lawsuit, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTimeshare Scam