StopScam, United States
Just call 540-225-1898 now for your topical pain creams! SPAM!! : Text Message from 540-225-1898 An extra MD has been made ready to handle your pain treatment visit. Just call 540-225-1898 now for your topical pain creams.
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
J Brow, United States
IRS need to call him back at 202-695-3851 time sensitive legal matter : The caller said he is with IRS and I need to call him back at 202-695-3851 and that it is a time sensitive legal matter.
Chris, United States
MPS or MPF ( Lazer Lending) called relatives looking for me. Ass**** : These scammers called my family members claiming to be looking for me and leaving claim number for me to use. once i called the said they were a mediator for lazer lending and I o
eyb, United States
CAM Processing Miami Florida that I owed Dell $480. FRAUD. Fake claim : They have been calling me for MONTHS. I finally took the call. They claimed I worked for Dell in 2012 -- I have never worked for Dell -- and that I owed Dell $480 for a "loan" Del
Amaya, United States
N.A.T.C qualified for travel anywhere within the continental US : Southwest / Jet Blue - Pleased to inform you have qualified for travel anywhere within the continental US.
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Faithe, United States
Brian A Larmon is a scammer renting houses that do not exisit! : Pretends to be the owner of a house for rent on Craigslist. Scammer uses fake stolen pictures and tries to scam people into paying him an advance and then he vanishes Jersey Rep
|Rental, Real Estate Scam||More...|
Floy, United States
IRS Dept 830-741-2590 says the IRS has filed a lawsuit on me : Left Voicemail. says the IRS has filed a lawsuit on me. Fat chance! Total fraud!
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
TREVAUGH, United States
IRS scammers wanting me to send them "back taxes". I don't owe any! : IRS SCAMMERS. REQUESTING BACK TAXES. Well I don't have any back taxes to be paid. Total scam
Robert, United States
Regional litigation services. Trying to extort money. No address : Scam company trying to collect. Refused to give company address.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Jill Lew, United States
Heater Martinez says they have my SSN. a criminal case is being filed : They are telling me they are a debit collector and they have my ssn and I have a criminal case against me. They email, call to harass me.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Reward