Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Matt, United States
www.wirecashdirect.com pre-approved for our highest gold level loan! : received fake loan offer message: "Congratulations, you've been pre approved for our highest gold level loan" That website is trash! Don't get baited by scumbags!
bergsohn, United States
Fake US Treasury asking to help us help you! 567-253-0017 : Alerted me twice in one day. "There is an enforcement action being executed by U.S. Treasury and is second attempt to avoid appearance before Magistrate Judge or Grand Jury for Fed
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Bob, United States
They are trying to send fake payment! And prompt you to send item : They are fake!!!! Beware. They wills end fake payment notification. And then pressure you to send product before money actually reaches you! Well, it will never!
Scam, United States
Karen Monroe, DDS Solutions about alleged check fraud. Total scam : Keeps calling saying she is from DDS Solutions about check fraud. Company does not exist. #847-232-0817 Shel Reported: dds collection? said I issued a bad check and owe funds
JD, United States
AFS Legal Services Threatened to send a summons for a court case. SCAM : Woman claimed I owed this payday loan company money from a few years ago. I took care of this fraudulent case years back by filing fraud documents with my bank. She threatened to s
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Scam , United States
Melanie Carter, pretrial processing threatening to serve papers. BS! : Constantly calls saying she is from pretrial processing. Threatening to serve papers at my home and work. Harasses my children on their phones also
Anatta, United States
Priority one Resolutions. but they said that I banked at a PNC bank : Priority one resolutions called me today with some information stating that I was supposed to have taken out a payday loan in 2013, with a company called Twinn bluff whom they have
1-613-703-2706 Rude East Indian accent calling & threatening with jail : Canada Revenue Scammer - Rude East Indian accent calling and threatening with jail Kathleen Reported: A rude east indian is calling on this number as well a sprint number saying
20240797, United States
Sheriff Marcus Brown, IRS stating that I committed fraud. Bogus threat : Sheriff Marcus Brown claiming he is from the IRS and that you committed fraud and need to call immediately regarding your taxes with the IRS. Has called me 3 times in a day.
Jessica , United States
Warner Location Services saying i owe money to a "cheksmart account" : Warner Location Services? Some lady named Sara calling me saying i owe money to a "cheksmart account". Ive never had an account with these people or any bank ever. She said i have
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Ignore instructions to text "STOP" or "NO" to prevent future texts
- Never click a link or download document in an unsolicited mail
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutClassified Ad Scams