White, United States
Steve Martin Scam is back! Fake US treasury message threatening legal : After few months, Steve Martin scam calls are back. I got 3 calls in 2 days from different numbers. As usual says he is with the US Treasury and needs a call back or legal action
Beck, United States
IRS 509-588-7455 Benton City, WA saying this was my final notice : I received a auto phone call saying this was my final notice that the IRS is filling a lawsuit against me. Beware of this scam!
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
(select 1 and row(1,1)>(select count(*),concat(concat(CHAR(52),CHAR(67 : from my website some one has sent soo many messages which has no meaning please help us on this
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Text to visit www.manilahits.com to view nude Julia Barreto pictures : Hello... I got this text with a link to www.manilahits.com to view new Julia Barreto naked pictures. I clicked out of curiosity. But was disappointed to see nothing but a few links
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Cole, United States
Mark Johnson, US Treasury Dept of Legal Affairs. an Indian accent! : In my voice mail messages, "Mark Johnson" (with an Indian accent) said that I needed to call this number right away, since there is "possible legal action" that could be taken agai
jplaplan, United States
IRS Message for rectifying hidden or non disclosed federal taxes : The voicemail message refers to rectifying hidden or non disclosed federal taxes. I know this is a scam because I have no unreported (hidden) taxes. Federal, state or local. Additi
JamesB, United States
Steve Martin, thick foreign accent. I invite you to cooperate with us : "Hi this message is intended to contact you. My name is Steve Martin and I'm calling regarding an enforcement actions executed by US Treasury intending your serious attention. Igno
bob, United States
calls hangs up. Don't know who they are but call very often : calls daily and hangs up. Silent calls as if checking whether someone will repond to their calls! Tarrie Reported: 305-521-9161 All in Spanish. Calls several times per day. Ver
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Mike T, United States
David Gray- enforcement agent from the US Treasury 815-553-0631 : He called leaving a message that we MUST return this call ASAP or we face action from the federal government and magistrate. This scam artist is calling from Illinois, using a
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Ignore instructions to text "STOP" or "NO" to prevent future texts
- In UK? Scam phone calls or SMS? Report to Action Fraud. 0300 123 2040
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutScammer Call