Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Ja Smoot, United States
Medical Compensation Dept. of FDA. caller wanted my medical history : Said I was available for medical compensation through the FDA for my illness. Wanted to know personal information about my medical history.
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
Erin F, United States
Barclays fraud detection - wants my CC#! 877-991-7855 : They called and attempt to acquire my credit card info saying they were fraud protection. I do not bank with Barclays and have experienced fraud protection with my bank... THEY NE
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Vlad, United States
Someone left a msg claiming the IRS was filing a law suit against : Voicemail suggesting that I had misreported taxes and the IRS was filing charges against me. Asked me to call 202-503-9946 for more information. I called and encountered a heavily
MikeT, United States
Robocall with a recorded voice telling me that I won $100 Voucher : Call 409-223-7986 to claim the free $100 voucher which can be redeemed at all "major stores". Called and a woman wanted me to pay $4.95 shipping charges using credit card. I told
|Gift Card Winner Scam||More...|
Thompson, United States
Wanted me to call 202-618-1981 about charges filed against me by IRS : Posing as the internal revenue service left voice mail asking to return the call because charges are being filed against me for tax evasion since 2010 and it's their final notice t
Jessica, United States
Litigation Sevices - defaulted on a loan & they were pressing charges : Said i had defaulted on a loan and that they were pressing charges and could result in prison time etc
Tom, United States
Robert Gibson - this is my second IRS scam call in 2 months : Women called; said this was our "Final Notice" as the IRS was "suing" us. To call 931-565-3601. According to the website, Whycall.me, the caller originates from Prospect, TN. I s
Rana, Sri Lanka
Urgent please call us immediately to get your gift - 0037122857005 : SriLanka Mobitel Urgent please call us immediately to get your gift 0037122857005 free calls
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Alex, United States
JOE WASK, United States
JAMIE THREATENING A LAW SUIT BECAUSE OF BACK TAXES : CALLED THREATENING A LAW SUIT BECAUSE OF BACK TAXES THEY SAID WAS OWED, I've BEEN RETIRED FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND DON'T HAVE ANY INCOME TO PAY TAXES ON. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE LOCK
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 8207
- Canada - 708
- United Kingdom - 643
- Philippines - 597
- India - 579
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- Someone calls & claims to be from IRS? Report call to IRS 1-800-829-1040
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCredit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud