Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
12816748, United States
Clint, United States
albertfo, United States
Suzy, United States
Peter, United States
Anon, United States
Karen, United States
TOOK OUT $49.95 & THEY COULD ONLY TELL ME THAT IT WAS RASBERRY KETONE : SOMEONE WENT INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AND TOOK OUT $49.95 AND THEY COULD ONLY TELL ME THAT IT WAS RASBERRY KETONE STRENGTH. THEY SAY IT IS A ONE TIME CHARGE FOR THESE PILLS. I TOLD HIM
nik, United States
Litigation scam. keeps calling me that there with some legal claim : This number keeps calling me that there with some legal BS!!! so I called back & asked them to STOP calling the person was RUDE & hung up on me
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
db, United States
phisher do not worry about the Federal Do Not Call List : got call from this unrecognized phone# 10:48 AM Pacific Time. did not answer figuring (correctly it seems) that it was another automated phishing call. these scum are the only ones
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5822
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 518
- Philippines - 467
- India - 440
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutTax Scam