Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
HeatherV, United States
AnnOnams, United States
Paine, United States
Left voice message asking me to call the IRS at 301-273-1073 : Voice mail in broken English asking me to call the IRS before they initiate actions to recover tax owned by me to the Fed! 301-729-6397. Sounds menacing but when you consider his
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
No Games, United States
RG Financial scam - dates of employment and residency were incorrect : Received call from Robo dial pressed the keys to talk to someone. Told me they were garnishing my wages had all my personal information but the dates of employment were incorrect
james, United States
To call irs. Matter is urgent. heavy accented guy saying 516-323-1121 : I received a call from heavy accented guy saying that Treasury Department opened a case against me. When I challenged him he became aggressive and rude! Why would a government empl
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Noah, United States
Vie Roa, Philippines
BLS*MYLIFE PEEP SEARCH Charged USD 95.40 on my credit card : Charged USD 95.40 on my credit card on March 21 & credited back USD 47.55 on March 22 to the same credit card # BLS*MYLIFE 8887041900
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 10709
- Canada - 833
- United Kingdom - 777
- India - 687
- Philippines - 671
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutSpam Messages