Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
www.teleforex.com Scam text from 09224335875, 09224068250, 09196735711 : text: Lubog daw pamilya mo sa utang? May naninira daw sa inyo mga swindler daw kayo nasa www.teleforex.com nakakahiya kayo! mga mukha nyo nandun pati bahay nyo! Teleforex scam
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
scammer texted from 09224068020 Lubog daw pamilya mo sa utang : Scam Phone Number 09224068020 text Lubog daw pamilya mo sa utang? may naninira sa inyo mga swindler daw kayo nasa www.teleforex.com nakakahiya kayo! mga mukha nyo nandun pati bahay
Telemarketing call from Overseas. People with Asian accent : This must be a foreign call center generating potential sales leads for companies in Australia. The callers refuse to identify who they represent but would want to know about your
PhoneGuy, United States
Robocall from Officer Julie Smith, IRS. wanting a call at 415-234-9582 : Robocall from Officer Julie Smith, IRS, wanting a call at 415-234-9582.
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
chris, United States
Jason Green. AFS Legal Services. Overdraft at TD bank in 2003 : Jason green from afs legal services told me that i had an overdraft at td bank in 2003 for $75, they are seeking $1075 but he can settle it for me for $375 then he called the next
Jack, United States
Dan Blake from IRS - threatened me with freezing assets : Dan Blake from IRS - threatened me with freezing assets, arrest and agents showing up at my home to arrest me and put me in jail. Indian accent and didn't like it when I got back
SG, United States
US Treasury - said that I had filed false or incorrect information : Two men with East Indian accents claimed to be with the US Treasury. They said that I had filed false or incorrect information on my 2009 taxes. They said that their agents had c
anom, United States
Claimed to be 'Steve Martin'. Wants to help me avoid prosecution : 1-714-983-5244 Claimed to be 'Steve Martin'. Wants to help me avoid prosecution or other problems with the US Treasury.
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Michael , United States
Verizon wireless rewarding $31. claim at www.myverizon31.com : This is a scam message! Posing as Verizon wireless and stating that they are rewarding $31. Asks to claim at www.myverizon31.com which is not a Verizon website
Octavia, United States
Said I qualified for a $7000 grant and I need to pay them 200 : they said (202-738-1123) that I qualified for a $7000 grant and I need to pay them 200 to get a card for 2000 and the rest in cash
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7738
- Canada - 698
- United Kingdom - 620
- Philippines - 572
- India - 554
- Never click a link or download document in an unsolicited mail
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLoan Scams