Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Apple Free-Lotto UK firstname.lastname@example.org - won 760,889 GBP : Your Mobile Number has won 760,889 GBP in Apple Free-Lotto UK. Send your Full Name;Mobile number:Date of birth & Sex e-mail to: email@example.com
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
elaine, United Kingdom
nuisance calls - very persistent and annoying. nobody there : i had the same very persistent and annoying as nobody there when you answer
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
susan, United States
Steve Martin 1-857-245-0764 about criminal tax offense : Attempting to contact recipient the second time about their criminal offense and how the recipient needs to see a court magistrate or grand jury and they are trying to help.
mari, United States
Threatened warrant and sheriff, if money not sent. 872-228-9958 : Foreign guy, heavy thick accent. Cannot make out company name and he never tells you what it is that you have done. Threatened warrant and sheriff, if money not sent. Also threa
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Anne, United States
attorney with Holland & Knight that we owe $499 for a magazine : says that he is an attorney with Holland & Knight (800-644-6912) and that we owe $499.00 for a magazine subscription and will use our credit card?? to pay for the subscription. we
pp, United States
Steven P, United States
Man claiming to be a detective with the IRS. he is using a magic-jack : This man (1-718-713-8369) called me claiming to be a detective from the IRS and said he could help me with my problem. I read about this scam and told him I know he's using a magi
eg, United States
Emil B Young IRS 857-245-0764 if I don't call back, will file charges : claiming if I do not call back they will have to file criminal charges
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 10781
- Canada - 836
- United Kingdom - 779
- India - 688
- Philippines - 672
- In the US? Register your phone numbers online at http://www.donotcall.gov
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutSpam Messages