Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
eric, United States
Fake IRS Call - beware they are scammers - scumbags from foreign place : says they are the IRS and demands money. What a stupid ass**** to believe people here are so dumb that they would pay up!
Brandon, United States
Was called by a rogue who wanted my address to deliver papers : Asking for home address in which to "deliver legal paperwork". If the SOB is legit he should know my address. Don't share address with unknown people
A Person, United States
About final notice for nonpayment of taxes. IRS SCAM : Automated message about final notice for nonpayment of taxes and lawsuit. donna Reported: 9789718775. IRS fraud alert Found this on my cell phone voice mail. "Final Notice
Shey, United States
Joe, United States
Green survey saying I won a free cruise. I need to pay port taxes : Cell phone call. local number - saying I won a free cruise. I need to pay port taxes. The offer is expiring. If you wish to enter the cruise ship free, pay port tax now. What a sca
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Scammer says they will issue an arrest warrant if I fail to call back : Asked us to call them (CRA) back or they would issue an arrest warrant.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
glennis , United States
Cardinal Legal Group? Threatens severe action against me for the fraud : I received several threatening phone calsl from this number about delivery of some documentation requesting that I pay for a fraudulent pay day loan receive from my bank. I was tol
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
walmart, United States
walmart / target $100 reward. "energizable market" "talent rewards" : i got a card in mail saying i got to redeem my $100 reward opportunity i called an the the first time they said they were "energizable market" and the second time it was "talent re
L yoakum, United States
Irs? had a criminal case against me and given a case # ch76295 : I was told I had a criminal case against me and given a case ch76295
Anne, United States
Lottery winnings. said he was on his way to Syracuse with the check : I received two phone calls from a man who called himself Frank Marceli. He said that he works for the government and that he has been trying to contact me since this past July. He
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- A legitimate company won’t ask you to pay for a prize
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
- State Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Business Offer