jason, United States
Neal and Associates claims an outstanding T-Mobile bill 1-877-241-4450 : Called my wife saying that a package was deliverable. so we called back and they were trying to deliver it to an address I only lived at for a month like 9 years ago. Said she had
Pen, United States
Claimed he is with Progress Energy & threatened to terminate service!! : Claimed I had to pay electric bill otherwise service would be terminated. Would not accept payment through normal means, but wanted prepaid cards to send money electronically. $150
Tana, United States
First Recovery Associates says they will be taking me to court. FAKE : Received a call to my family members and myself regarding a fake claim threatening court over payday loans that dont exist and are not on my credit report. JWard Reported: Firs
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
Anon, United Kingdom
Bogus Barclays Payment Verification Dept called about a direct debit : +03457345345 called to mobile. Number was prefixed with + symbol. Caller stated she was from Barclays Payment Verification Dept. Caller gave name of Amy Webb and spoke with a south
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Cynthia, United States
I was being convicted of tax fraud, and to call them immediately : They called me and said that I was being convicted of tax fraud, and to call them immediately to avoid arrest. I tried to call back 3x and it was busy. Research online showed that
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Deb, United States
They don't give a company name in their message just a claim number : They don't give a company name in their message just a claim number suppose to call back with. It's getting old this is like the 3rd or 4th number they've called with in the last 2
Alice Lo, United States
INTERNATIONAL PROCESSING SOLUTIONS payday loan scam : Sue Ann called from this number at Extension 440 saying that I owed money for a Payday Loan that was received in my name back in 2011...this is 2016, and I have never received any
sabio, United States
Tech Aid? Caller said my computer was downloading malicious software : Indian accented woman said she was with Tech Aid. She claimed my computer was downloading malicious software. When confronted to identify whether I have a mac or windows computer
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Tanya, United States
Officer James Anderson IRS fraud Claims you owe taxes. police threat : He called and left a message on 1/7/16. He had a very heavy india or Pakistani accent--assuming that his last name is definitely not Anderson. I returned the call it rings forev
Ronnie, United States
CLAMING TO BE IRS. the IRS does not call people. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS : Scam message Claims I am being sued by the IRS. the IRS does not call people. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! SCAM #706-315-3457
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Keep your anti virus and anti malware softwares active & updated
- Report fraud to Western Union. 1-800-448-1492, email@example.com
- Beware of fake “victims” who solicit donations on Social Media
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMissed Call Fraud