Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Tony Albert says he is British but now in Malaysia. Wanted money : I met this guy on OKCUPID. He sounded fine to me on email. Was warm and ready to care. All too sudden his daughter fell ill and doctors found she has hole in her heart and he needs
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
I Fog, New Zealand
Paul01, United States
Indian sounding fellow tries to scare me into let him access computer : Hi tried to scare me into believing my computer is about to crash. Says it is “full of virus and malware” He said they get alert from Microsoft server about computers which are
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Melanie, United States
There is a recorded message, heavy, broken, Asian accent states “Ther : Received a recorded message, heavy, broken, Asian accent states “There is a tax investigation against your name & your SSN. Don’t disregard this call.” Wants me to call them
Matt, United States
Bank Of America Urgent Message. PleaseCall. 3093932569 : I received this txt. Bank Of America Urgent Message. Please Call 309-393-2569. Called up to check. It said Welcome to Bank of America Customer Security Department and asked to en
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Patrick, United Kingdom
An Indian origin woman she is calling about my computer : She said my PC has been badly infected and “registry records” have been changed allowing it to communicate with “bot network” , sending all my personal information and imag
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
Luis, United States
Adam Jones the slimeball from India claims I have outstanding tax debt : Grrrrr… this is another one of those hateful Indians. Uses American name and a fictitious accent that’s pathetic. States I have outstanding tax debt and the IRS will proceed to
Grifth, United States
Wilson.firstname.lastname@example.org, James Wilson, Federal Government of USA : Hey! I received this quirky email ... Federal Lawyer (?) uses gmail ID (pretty awful!!) to inform me that I have a "long overdue balance of $828 and "if there is no Quick R
Tom, United States
Claims to be from the IRS and demanded $2800 right now! : I was called by a scumbag (Indian most probably) speaking with heavy accent . He used a fake name David Smith (sic) and claimed he is an IRS Agent. Told him the IRS employs o
Jay, United States
Fake Alert! Mastercard76@vtext.com (contact-mcard) Call 9413122983 : Got this scam text saying they were Master Card asking to call 941-312-2983. Called the number and found the automated system wants your 16 digit card number. Not dumb enough to
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6208
- Canada - 622
- United Kingdom - 536
- Philippines - 486
- India - 456
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutCredit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud