Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
G Avery, United States
John Representing Compass Capital LLC. Never heard of this company : Received call from John claiming to be collecting a debt for Compass Capital LLC. Never heard of this company nor have I taken out a loan from them. Internet company. keeps calling
jhill, United States
IRS scam. Says will have you arrested if you don't pay up : They call and claim to be the IRS and will have you arrested if you dont pay up. Please ignore, or waste their time like do.
LG, United States
Matthew Green, United Restitution Group. Phantom Debt collector : Matthew Green called to say I took out a payday loan 6 years ago for $500 and had 2 claims against me. 1. I never did this 2. I demanded documentation and he refused to give any. S
Dadana, United States
IRS filing a lawsuit against you - bogus spoofed number : Repeated calls saying it is the IRS who is filing a lawsuit against you. When you do dial back, it connects you to other callers who are also calling back annoyed at the multiple
K, United States
Fake Collections Call stating I had 24 hours to settle an account : Received a voicemail from this number stating I had 24 hours to settle an account. I called back and the person who answered was very reluctant to tell me the purpose of the origin
Juk, United States
IRS alledgedly. A woman with a strong accent. loud background sounds : Voice message states that I'm being sued by the IRS, and to call 504-812-3204. I know it's a scam, but I was curious what they'd say, so I called. A woman with a strong accent answ
JO, United States
UNITED RESTITUTION GROUP OF TEXAS. will come to my place of business : will come to my place of business or home to further pursue action against me 2 allegations..call 877-738-3431 however the caller id says 281-709-2604..Caller name is Joe. LiZ R
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
harry , United States
IRS scam 619-548-2236 VM stating there is a lawsuit. Call back now! : Threatens legal action. irs scam phone call. Called my cell phone! Left voice message about an impending lawsuit. Fake, bogus threat!
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Debbie, United States
David Gray recorded voice saying it's the 2nd attempt to collect : I answered the phone and a recorded voice that I couldn't understand very well said that it is the 2nd attempt to collect. Urged me to call back RIGHT AWAY to avoid having to appe
No Fool, United States
Fake IRS Call 209-975-7270 wanted $2400 to settle the claim! : Private caller called, left message saying a lawsuit was being filed by the IRS and to call (209) 975-7270. I knew this was BS so I called the number and played along. They wanted
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Avoid unpopular ecommerce websites like the plague!
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutIdentity Theft