Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
TomS, United States
Expedia offering $2600 discount on next trip. Press 1 to get more info : Robocall from "Expedia" to cell phone offering $2600 discount on next trip gave qualifying income and age restrictions. Press 1 to get more info. I do not have an account with Exp
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Ann, United States
Repeated calls. Left messages about litigation agaisnt me : Voice mails alerting that there is litigation being commenced against my name and SS Number and I need to call them for more info. Sounds very much a scam! #225-407-0806
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
JB, United States
Bogus "Missionaries" trying to rent out apartments. 908-793-8117 : Apartment scammers. They will use the actual name of the property owner (they do their homework!) and claim to be missionaries.
Jeremiah, United States
Cliams they are Financial Crime Investigators looking into check fraud : Said I committed check fraud and was taking me to court. Wanted me to call 214-646-4845 to "resolve" the matter.
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
S S A P, India
Erasmo energy australia. Michelle Fineway job email : I was contacted and also received some documents here in my office from the Human Resource Department of the ERASMO ENERGY. However, I was directed by the Company's manageme
|Foreign Job Offer||More...|
Engano, United States
Forward Movement Recovery said this was a cash advance my husband took : They called to collect $590.00 that they reduced to $390.00 if he pays at that moment. They said that this was a cash advance my husband took on or before 01/19 2012 (they call him
Theresa, United Kingdom
Bill Thomson - http://www.zorpia.com/#!profile/BILLTHOMSON1 : This man's photo probably stolen by scammers and posted in many dating websites. Click link to see more : https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93812&p=247924#p24792
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
firstname.lastname@example.org please consider this with all seriousness : Hello dear, I know this message may come to you as a surprise, please consider this with all seriousness and contact me at email@example.com Kyleen Reported: 09277209903 Ask
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
just me, United States
Saying someone had requested info on a knee brace 701-353-7112 : robo call saying someone had requested info on a knee brace. I am the only user of this phone and I never requested any info. Called me at 11:21 p.m. which is well past the time
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
Shark568, United States
zbanco Photo received. http://zbanco.com/viTPpk51?=aqnkCBGKv : received a text message from stating "You have received (1) photo, "my name" http://zbanco.com/viTPpk51?=aqnkCBGKv Peter Reported: http://zbanco.com/YT4hhD51?i=1qVvn8zGaM Gei
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 14399
- Canada - 1156
- United Kingdom - 967
- Philippines - 768
- India - 751
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutClassified Ad Scams