Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Em Anon, United States
Wire Cash Direct - called multiple times with "special access code"?! : Called twice in 20 minutes, each time with different "special access code".
Pepe, United States
IRS will never leave message like this! 1-301-861-0245 : Automated Voicemail stating IRS is filing a lawsuit against m. Left call back number #1-301-861-0245 IRS will never leave message like this. It will only contact in writing
Donald Parker. First National Bank, Operations Manager : Mr. Donald Parker"
|Fund Transfer Scam||More...|
Kathy, United States
priority info resolutions calling my family members and scaring them! : They are calling my family and scaring them. They say they can not find me. This has happened to 2 of my sons.
Nymphy, United States
Didn't identify. when I contacted them back they were very rude : They wouldn't tell me anything, including who they were. They were short and direct, and interrupted me a lot. They were looking for some Melissa person. But when I contacted them
Jane, United States
Dept of legal affairs, us treasury about legal action?! 347-474-3195 : Called for my daughter to return the call about a legal action started against her. They didn't explain what the whole thing was about! Sounded like scam!! T Reported: Caller (w
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
A.m.s Global Group, Paul Director of gains. you are the winner : it's your lucky day, unbelievable you won a car 'Mercedes S Class 2014 model' worth 70,000 GHS OR although the amount equivalent in hidden provided by our accountant. Thanks to you
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Ben Jord, United States
Caller Solutions Management need $5 fee for a supposedly $100 Giftcard : This was a robo call at first and then he tried to sell me on paying a 5 dollar fee to have a 100 dollar GC sent to me. Total scam I hope they go to jail. Agnes Reported: 181335
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
AUDRA, United States
CRA "fake" computer generated voice and very robotic in nature : A message was left on answering machine. It is was a computer generated voice and very robotic in nature. Informing me that there is some sort of tax issue, and legal action will b
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Never agree to pay fees for availing a discount
- Ignore calls, text and mails from "DEA" which demands payment of fine
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMystery Shopper Scam