IRS Scam, United States
IRS Scam call claiming you owe more taxes and must pay by paypal : call claiming you owe more taxes and must pay by paypal
Pat, United States
NOFEEWIRE.COM SCam txt message. You have been approved of $1000 Loan : WWW.NOFEEWIRE.COM SCAM! I didn't apply for any loan. And definitely not with NOFEEWIRE! The scam txt message says. I have been approved for a $1000 loan. To claim the loan, it asks
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Kirk, United States
John Martin pet purchase scammer on Zidaho. Pet scam on Zidaho : I had a puppy for sale on Zidaho and "John Martin" texted me. He wouldn't call! Won't accept calls either! Queer! And he would pay with Cashier's check. And when the check
|Pets Related Scam||More...|
Bennie G, Netherlands
UK Freelotto With Draw Number :1422176/13. Claim prizes : CONGRATULATIONS !!! Your Mobile number has won you £2.000.000.00 In the UK Freelotto With Draw Number :1422176/13. Claim prizes Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 23:46 hour the 29 Ju
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Adam, United States
Dave, United States
Delaware Solutions scam phone calls. Alleges a $350 outstanding check : A man (Delaware Solutions) called me alleging I have outstanding check of $350 from last 3 years and If I do not pay right away, will be prosecuted and will be forced to pay 3 time
Jean, United States
Kevin Peterson. would come to our house with orders to pick us up : Called and said we had to call him asap, to work the problem out, or they would come to our house with orders to pick us up. they did not say are name or ask for a person that live
Timothy, United States
keeps calling me at work and home harassing me. to serve a complaint : Someone from this number keeps calling me at work and home harassing me. They want me to give my home and place of employment address to serve a complaint. I don't know anything ab
Karen, United States
Paetec Communications Inc Person said she was calling from Fraud Alert : Person said she was calling from the Fraud Alert for my account and that many unusual charges had been charged recently. Thinking that it was a scam I asked which account and she w
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5279
- Canada - 595
- United Kingdom - 483
- Philippines - 438
- India - 416
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Never click links in mails to go to your bank or card web page
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutGift Card Winner Scam