Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
CraigS, United States
Collecting Tax debt. Wanted payment or I will face a jury : Demanding that I send "taxes" which I owed to the Govt because of misfiling since 2011...Threatens to take enforcement action and place me before a grand jury... the whole things
Allen K, United States
Auto Caller offer option to remove from list but does not work : Repeated calls. Auto caller - offer option to remove from list but does not work. I am also on Do not call list for 2 years now (Verified)
iChill, United States
Extortion attempt by scary message supposedly from the IRS : Total scam! Beware! They are not the IRS. You are asked to call back to stop being prosecuted. And the guys who talk to turn out to be foreigners with heavy Indian type accent. The
PatCash, United States
Internal Revenue ServiceS.. YES ServiceS! From India collecting "tax" : Vermin from India impersonating the IRS.. doesn't even know what this stands for... the idiot who answered told me he is with the "Internal Revenue ServiceS" ... They have no shame
Harry Cr, United States
Left Voicemail claiming I owed money to the IRS & a case file is open : Early morning trash! These idiots don't even know the local time while making damn, fake, calls posing as IRS. Stop these ass***s Jessica Reported: 7012640450. Chris Harris. Cal
Carrie, United States
Wants Music Lessons, Huron Ohio FRAUD beware of email@example.com : firstname.lastname@example.org Hello my name is Matthew i want to know if this tutor lesson is still available for my Daughter,she Catherine by name is 12 years old,I want you to calcula
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Everalbum Link expires tomorrow. 8622454034, 4159428895, 9543711764 : "(Friends name) just recommended you check out your photos on Everalbum. Link expires tomorrow: http://app.ever.pics/Uldk/mHngtf2jdw" Kenny Reported: 8622454034. Everalbum. Give
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
A J, United States
Claims to be IRS & that I needed to call back immediately : Recording left on my cell phone. Claims that I needed to call back immediately because the IRS was suing me.
BobB, United States
Fake "Master Card Alert" message with your phone number : Received "Master Card Alert" saying to call this number. Sent text saying "Who are you?" Received auto-generated reply offering to let me "unsubscribe" for a possible fee. Appea
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
email@example.com - make $400 - $800 weekly : From phone number 1 289 980 2167 firstname.lastname@example.org Same scam about Survey Marketing making $400 - $800 weekly.
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- If you have indeed been sued, go to http://goo.gl/Jw7IA8 for instructions.
- Suspect Donation Scam? Call National Center for Disaster Fraud - 8667205721
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLoan Scams