Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
anonymou, United States
UBS RECOVERY stating mom had received a loan from Horizon Loans : MY MOTHER RECEVED PHONE CALL FROM A COMPANY STATING SHE HAD FRAUDALENTLY RECEIVED A PAYDAY LOAN IN 2011 THEY SAID THE MONEY WAS DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT. THE CALLER HAD MY PREVIOUS
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
GiantPan, United States
MNB and Associates threatens to visit your work and garnish wages : MNB Associates left message threatening to serve papers at work and get my company to garnish my wages. I need to call back 855-617-7355 to settle without too much trouble! The p
Poise, United States
Yuck! IRS threatens an arrest warrant unbless you part with money!! : IRS scam. Beware! Don't get taken! Computerized voice tells you about an arrest warrant. Need to call them. And the man who answers would want you to pay $$$$ IMMEDIATELY. You are
Buster, United States
No message, no answer. Irritating spam, scam, fraud call : Blocked this telepest who has been making silent calls. Illegal bs my cell number is on the national do not call registry
Clarke, United States
It is important that we speak with you in regards to his whereabouts : What the F+++ is this? I don't know any Ted Morris! I'm afraid the law DOES NOT allow anyone to contact you with such spam message! Total BS! Sending to trash... "This mes
Osborn, United States
Said they were the IRS and needed to be called back immediately. SCAM : IRS is going to sue you. Call this number 425-312-1790 immediately! That has to be a scam! Don't call back. Ragland Reported: Said the IRS was filing a lawsuit against us. I c
SheldonB, United States
NOT the IRS! Too generic and scammy for anyone to be scared! : Automated message telling me I need to call back because of a case made against me by the IRS. The IRS does not call and leave messages that too without even calling out my name!
KMF, United States
Windows tech support 823-568-7880 Wants to help me walk through steps : Says they are from Windows support and says I have a problem with my computer. Wants to "help me walk through the steps" to get rid of the problem.
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Cheryl, United States
Jessica Lynn Provisional Risk Services will actively purse me at work : Jessica Lynn from provision risk services for the state of Pennsylvania . someone filing a complaint against me and they will actively purse me at my place of employment and at ho
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
TRex, United States
Danny Archer, US Treasury. Call back about enforcement action(?) : VM asking to call back within 45 minutes or face magistrate judge or grand jury for a federal offense... Ughhh Doesn't make sense to me! Sounds completely foreign.. "enforcemen
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutOnline Shopping Scam