Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Normal G, United States
Paul Johnson, Indian accent. He needs my name, DOB, address, SSN! : Caller ID shows it belonging to a Paul Johnson. I keep getting called(5 times in less than 28 hours) and then a recorded voice saying "That's an incorrect option, goodbye". I final
Greg S, United States
Jennifer, United States
NCS states that I have multiple accounts in collections. SCAM : This number has now replaced the previous numbers calling me all day long. This number is also calling my family members constantly. This company named NCS states that I have mul
Tampa Ev, United States
Claims to be a private process server in hillsborough county Florida : Got a call from an unknown number who left a message saying that I needed to be available between 12-5 today so they could serve my papers in a civil suit and I needed to have my m
target, United States
Identified himself as David Gray with the US Treasury #6267393024 : Message left on answering machine: identified himself as David Gray with the US Treasury. Said that we were the subject of enforcement action as a result of a federal criminal offe
JohnBold, United States
Collecting on a phantom loan. Totally bogus! SCAM attempt to collect : Robocall message stating I owe money on a loan and advises to press #1 to speak with an advisor ... or they will proceed with paper work for legal recovery. I know I don't have an
Coleen, United States
No Company Name! Called about a pending case & threats of court : Called about a pending case that i don't call them they will take me to court.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
SuperFan, United States
Fake Tax thief East Indian posing as an IRS agent 646-726-2414 : The idiot hardly speaks English...demands that back-taxes be paid or he will have me arrested. Complete scam. It's moronic.. Hope no one falls for this con job
He is after sellers on Craigs List! Will offer to send "Company Check" : Beware of this fake check SOB! Nigerian scumbag.. offers to send a mover to pick up furniture. And sends a BAD check with extra money for the mover... Well you have to send the "
David X, United States
Card Services Bogus offer to reduce your card debt & interest : It's the same old Card services scam. Trying to lure people who are struggling to manage their debt only to scam them badly...
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- The US Government does not contact people to offer them grant money
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTrial Offer Scam