Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
joMom, United States
Kevin Mason(fake name) from the Treasury Dept. 626-364-0570 : IRS scam. Guy has a heavy accent. Ted Reported: Recorded message from "Kevin Mason" saying I face prosecution from the US Treasury if I choose not to call back
Edward H, United States
IRS scammer said they had an arrest warrant for me for unpaid taxes : Said they were from the IRS and had an arrest warrant for me for unpaid taxes. All i needed to do avoid the arrest was to pay the taxes. the caller id also said "houston TX" I d
Susan Fa, United States
Just this morning I have received 2 phone calls from fake IRS! : I have receive phone calls but from a different number saying the IRS has a lawsuit against you. It is a recording. They are calling from the 605-744-9470 number now. Just this mor
Sajr , United States
Chase Your Attention Is Requested. Ring : (845) 512-5023 [CHASETXT]) : CHASETXT (Important Message. Your Attention Is Requested. Please Ring : (845) 512-5023 [CHASETXT]) TisInow Reported: 8455125023. (Chase TXT) Thanks for tracking this scam num
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Mary, United States
IRS Investigation Department - Bogus Indian accented individuals : The same idiots are at it again and it's not even tax season! 2 calls in less than 3 hrs. July 5 AM. The same recorded message saying IRS is filing lawsuit against me. I called
XFM in New York! win tickets to Bahamas. Skill testing quest : I missed a call on my cellphone, when I called back it was a recording of a radio show host of XM radio saying that I can win tickets to Bahamas if I answer skill testing questions
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
WCR, United States
SCAM!! Message said "found fraud and misconduct on your tax file" : "found fraud and misconduct on your tax file which needs to be rectified immediately" complete scam!
Jacy, United States
Dennis Gray said I was being prosecuted for tax evasion 844-553-1067 : A message was left on my home phone saying Dennis Gray was from the U.S. Treasury, I was being prosecuted for tax evasion, I needed to call 844-553-1067 ignoring this would result
female, United States
wanted my address and personal info by claiming they have dox to send : Wanted my address. said they had important documents to send to me. The whole thing sounded sketchy ... refused to share any info
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Mo, United States
Referenced a federal crime & to appear before a magistrate or a jury : Left a message re federal offense, appearing before a magistrate or grand jury. Claims they are with the US Treasury! Total BS call (I work for a law firm).
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- In the US? Register your phone numbers online at http://www.donotcall.gov
- Stay away from Online Survey Jobs, Work From Home Scams, Mystery Shopping
- Delete all unsolicited Lottery Winning and Fund Transfer Mails
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCalls and Hangs Up