Candice , United States
Several different people using my name. Says I applied for loan : My name is being used for loans. Says I applied for one 3 days ago and have got nothing and no knowledge of applying!! #806-275-0879
n, United States
Brandon - military scam with a fake online dating profile 6086169181 : BEWARE! 608-616-9144, 608-616-9181 is a military scam with a fake online dating profile.
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
John W, United States
ALA 202-650-6149 Calls several time a day - never leaves a message : Calls several time a day - never leaves a message.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Cass, United States
Pretending to be Voice Solutions/Government Grant 1-202-747-6231 : These scammers are tarnishing the name of the company I work for and harassing poor people several times a day!!! I work for Voice Solutions, the name of the company that seems to
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
John Doe, United States
looking for my ex wife saying there were criminal complaints : Keep getting calls looking for my ex wife saying there were criminal complaints made about a debt from payday loans. They hung up when I started asking questions. This is a scam.
Mindy mi, United States
Reward redemption. They disconnect after charging Shipping & handling : They call after u have purchased online shopping saying you can get a gift card. They remove shipping and handling off your card and once you call back number is disconnected!!!
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
pacaron, United States
Asked to call the number related to an IRS audit. 253-237-7684 : Asked to call the number related to an IRS audit. Called twice 1 hr 13min between calls.
James, United Kingdom
Fake Citizens Advice Bureau - fraud! Lying thieving cheats : If you get cold callers like this BLOCK them! Don't even speak to them! There are so many scammers and lying thieving cheats who are out to get information and us all tactics to sc
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
B, United States
Weinstein, Karp & Associates about a "formal business matter"??? : Caller ID was unknown. Melanie left voice mail about a "formal business matter" and asked me by my own name to call 844-217-4449 extension 301 about a reference number she also gav
jerri, United States
B R G? calling under my previous name from 15 years ago : repeat calls and only a recording at both my home & work #..... I have no idea who this company is and they are calling under my previous name from 15 years ago....never a live per
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
- Someone calls & claims to be from IRS? Report call to IRS 1-800-829-1040
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutGift Card Winner Scam