Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Ryan, United States
Bogus Secret Shopper offer of $400 per week email@example.com : Beware! This ought to be a scam. “We are recruiting Silent Shoppers. This position will not affect your job. Earn $400 per week. To join send full names to email: hr@silentshop.
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
Lawson, United States
Man with heavy accent wants me to handover my computer to him to fix : The guy was demanding that he be given access to my computer! Look at the audacity of thieves from Asia! They browbeat people into giving them access to steal data and infect the
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Mimi, United States
Offering lower auto insurance rate. Seem to be a call center in India : Extremely rude and psychotic Indian people. They keep calling me even after telling them not to call ‘cause I don’t own a car. Keep calling back from different numbers and talk
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Violet, United States
Heavily accented man said Federal Reserve has released a $9000 Grant : I had applied for a grant and when this call came I tended to connect it with the Grant process. But the scam became obvious when the man said he wanted me to send “fees” via
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
chevrolet 2014 Charity bonanza, firstname.lastname@example.org : This is to inform you that you have won a BRAND NEW Chevrolet Cruse 2013 CAR and cash prize of FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND, POUNDS STERLING The car comes with a special CHEVROLET INS
bl, United States
TINDER date app scam. Want me to call this number 646-856-1550 : Tinder app spam. Beware. could be a scam sex bot!
SCAM silentsurveygroup.com txt. Join email email@example.com : Got this txt earlier from a different number. Must be recruiting an army! "We are recruiting Silent Shoppers.This position will not affect your job. Earn $400 per week.To join
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
Cara, United States
Email from Alex Watson with Morgan & Associates demanding payment $740 : I received a long winding email purportedly from Alex Watson, Attorney, at Morgan & Associates. It alleges I owed $740.00 to Cash Advance (humbug!). If I don't respond they will re
Camila, United States
Filipino accent scam. Free round trip tickets from Southwest Airlines : Got a call(818-367-2550) from a woman with Filipino accent exclaiming that I have been chosen to receive Free round trip tickets from Southwest Airlines. She wanted me to attend a
They pretend to be from Telstra & want to gather personal information : phone call nuisance by people with distinct Indian accent. They have no sense of time or shame. Calls repeatedly even after telling them not to. They offer to migrate to an "attra
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7717
- Canada - 692
- United Kingdom - 618
- Philippines - 573
- India - 555
- Do Not Call Registration - USA https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx
- Someone calls & claims to be from IRS? Report call to IRS 1-800-829-1040
- Delete all unsolicited Free Rewards / Gift Coupon Mails
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTravel Offer Scam