Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Atty. Johnny C.Ravalo. electronic raffle of Cynthia Villar foundation : Congratulations ur cel # won php 860,000.00 during electronic raffle of Cynthia Villar foundation.
PDA, United States
National recovery and Assest. Pay! if not you will be arrested : Received a call basically telling me that if the fees from a pay day loan was not paid even though it was included as apart of my bankruptcy that I still have to pay the fees?????
JYG, United States
Verizon48.com. Get $48 off Verizon bill by going to www.verizon48.com : Get $48 off Verizon bill by going to www.verizon48.com
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
John Doe, United States
lucas cruz or cruz lucas. treasury fraud alert. Called us 8 times : treasury fraud alert. Called our home 8 times in one day and left messages, too
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Mary, United States
Microsoft PC Support Squad Scam. Computer is hacked & giving support : A man claiming to be JAMES BLACK called saying my computer was being hacked and he was offering support for a fee for virus protection. Unfortunately, I allowed remote access and n
Masi, United States
Unauthorized credit card charge 39.84 from tel 844-467-5239 : CC charge 39.84 from tel 844-467-5239
Roger, United States
ketoneultramax Charged my credit card 49.95 twice 888-372-9971 : Charged my credit card 49.95 twice, not sure how they got my info. Didnt order anything.
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
yuseac, United States
Mutual. Threatens litigation and filing of fraud complaint : Threatens litigation and filing of fraud complaint. This is all bogus!
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Moon, United States
Verizon suspension notice. Update account registration details or else : Received this text message posing as Verizon Customer Support . It has a link to an infected phishing site. " Verizon Suspension Notice. *Update account registration details
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Mick, United States
WellsFargo-UrgentNotification. Call: (908) 418-4010 : Received this txt 3 times today! WellsFargo-UrgentNotification. Call: (908) 418-4010. Wonder how they got my number! I don't bank with WF!
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7017
- Canada - 657
- United Kingdom - 579
- Philippines - 527
- India - 514
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- Never allow your card to be charged over phone, whatever be the offer
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutForeign Job Offer