Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
SS, United States
206-397-6864, 2062010173 Reported: Calls multiple times : Calls multiple times and never leaves a message. 2062010173 Reported: Calls multiple times and never leaves a message.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
SS, United States
Sven, United States
Fake Viagra & Cialis prescription Always a thick Indian/Eastern accent : Caller offers Viagra and Cialis prescriptions. Always a thick Indian/Eastern accent. calls my place of business multiple times per day.
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
diane, United States
MCO arbitration Telling me I owe money to a pay loan. Too Funny! : keeps calling my work and telling me I owe money to a pay loan company from 2011!!! Never took out a pay loan, and they are coming after me!!! Mario Dahmer did not know what MCO
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Jude, United States
Tech Drive -- James tried to get my bank and credit card information : Caller gained access to my computer and tried to get my bank and credit card information. He still answers phone but denies having called.
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
William, United States
Stephanie Williams, U.S. Government Grant. 5 digit verification code : Man with a very thick broken accent called me from 646 583 2645 claiming I was awarded a government grant of $6700. They had my name, address and phone number which they asked me t
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
tom, United Kingdom
you missed message from Apple click here http://220.127.116.11/uk2 : you have (1) missed message from Apple click here http://18.104.22.168/uk2
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Dwrought, United States
ARA Litigation Firm attempting to charge me with 2 counts of fraaud! : Received a call stating that if I didn't make a payment before we hung up the phone then collection proceedings would occur today. I would be served with papers and have to appear
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Hic, United States
WestJet Automated call says you have won $999 travel voucher : Automated call says you have won $999 travel voucher from West Jet. Dial 1 to proceed.
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Avoid unpopular ecommerce websites like the plague!
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Investment