Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Marie, United States
Ecapital united? Wont give you any information on their company : calls everyone that maybe family/work- wont give you any information on their company unless you give them personal details everyone needs to report them to CFPB for quick action:
Carl W, United States
Dennis Gray left a mssg on my phone indicating I was being prosecuted : Caller identifying himself as Dennis Gray left a message on my home phone indicating I was being prosecuted and that I needed to call back before he could help me. I did not respo
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Terrie, United States
Richardson Associates Mediation Firm reg unpaid pay day loan : Received a call on my cell no name, just identified herself as a representative of Richardson Associates Mediation calling reg an unpaid pay day loan from Midland Financial from 20
GeorgeS, United States
Threatening call from the 'Treasury Department' Obviously a scam! : Voicemail threatening legal action. If I don't call back, I will have to face a Grand Jury or a Magistrate and It's in my interest to call back. I should "help them to help me"!
VibeMake, United States
Sara from Card Services - robocall to help with credit card debt : Automated call...talks about credit card debt and interest reduction. Sara from Card Services (Similar to calls from Rachel)
Tim, United States
Home Security Center - Want me to upgrade equipment 214-937-4644 : Claim to be a supplier for company that provides my security equipment. Want me to upgrade equipment. Will come out and install as long as i give them details about my house and n
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Chris L, United States
summerpayday.com go to www.summerpayday.com, enter promo code 4434 : FAKE Pre-approved Payday loan go to www.summerpayday.com and enter promo code 4434. Again congratulations from Shamerpayday.com. Spam calling, 2 days in a row! #1-603-637-19
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Winger, United Kingdom
Scammer posing as UKTRUSTLOANS. Need "insurance" money upfront : I was called from the above number stating he is with UKTRUSTLOANS offeriong a £1500 loan. Never told there was need to pay any advance fees. I had shared my bank account and he
Klien R, United States
THREATENING CALL FROM HMRC ABOUT BRINGING A LAWSUIT AGAINST ME : The message did manage to alarm me for a while! But it soon dawned on me that I had never received and previous communication. Certainly HMRC can't be bringing a lawsuit out of the
Blanca, United States
Anthony Bianco FRAUD call. that there is an "order for location" : 804-449-7792 called and left a vm stating that there is an "order for location" and gives a "case number" for me to use when calling 844-417-4261. Clearly they do NOT know that I'm
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- Is the UK Lender Legit? Call Consumer Helpline on 08001116768
- Do Not Call in UK (TPS) https://complaints.tpsonline.org.uk/Consumer/
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTax Scam