Derrek, United States
Left a voicemail stating they could lower my interest rate : Credit Card Scam. This is how it works: Scammer sets up a computer connected to a free vOIP (internet call) line and feeds it with a voice file (recording) and a large list of nu
Latoya, United States
AttenB, United States
Credit card interest lowering scam. Makes bogus claims to con you : Don't get conned. Robocall promising to reduce your credit card rate. You would start seeing unexplained charges if you share card number
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
kathy, United States
Scam Goverment Grant of US$7000. To get iot need to go to Walgreens : winning a 7000 government grant just go to walgreens to claim.
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Cindy, United States
Inter Division Mediation 1-978-856-8289, 15045171218, 13374652745 : Tried to get $800-$1200 from me from a pay day loan I supposedly took out prior to 12/2010. 1-978-856-8289/1-504-517-1218/1-337-465-2745
Jamie, United States
Person says a name and seeks personal info saying he owes money : Says that I owe money. Total scam. Beware Frustrat Reported: 18669566089. private call for said person. If you are not Steve LaDick..please hang up now! really? scam! ko
calling & Hangs up +212698987428 +212698987420 +212698987425 : this appear to be a serial because you will see the three numbers how all similar they are: +212698987428 +212698987420 +212698987425
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
rhonda, United States
marcus j, United States
Internal Revenue scam message about criminal lawsuit filed against me : The call was about criminal lawsuit filed against me by the Irs and that I owed over 8K in back taxes
Sandi, United States
Debt Collection? Bogus agency. never received any paperwork : Pretend to be government agency collecting taxes which aren't due.
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Police in India Raids Mumbai Based Call Centers Involved in IRS Call Scam
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutIdentity Theft