Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
CS, United States
Scam Text! Contact ColumbiaBank Department Call 17274568469 : It just said (Contact ColumbiaBank Department) Call 17274568469. This is definitely not Columbia Bank! Of it is, the text would not have reached me! I don't bank with them! #C
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
SMS - Do get back to me on this email for a matter. urgent attention : i got a SMS as mention below... Do get back to me on this email: email@example.com for a matter that requires your urgent attention which I do not want to talk over the phone
Roy, United States
B.O.A. Department txt Pretending to be Bank of America want Debit card : Pretending to be Bank of America sending texts to call them. When you call an automated recording wants your Debit card number.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
jamesg01, United Kingdom
Got a call. Returned it and all my mobile minutes was used up : Got a call from this number and when I went to return it, immediately got notification from my mobile company that all my minutes had been used up.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Rene D, Denmark
Steven Cox David Watson Powerball International Thunderball July Promo : SCAM email Ids: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com. CONGRATS!This is to formally notify you that you have won in the Thunderball July Promo held on 2 Ju
may utang daw kayo di nababayarn 63209323108057, 639327205626 : may utang daw kayo di nababayarn nakakahiya pamilya nyo 09361773771, 63209323108057, 639327205626, 639323108047, 639323108032, 09334102907 www.ForexreportAsia.com scam
Frost, United Kingdom
Want me to file a bogus accident claim and need to split money with hi : I have reported this call to the local police department. The caller asked me about accidents in last 3 years … and said I don’t need to pay any advance but split the clai
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
Oliver, United States
A rude man said I need to pay back a loan, which I had never taken : He said I had taken a loan in 2010 and not paid back in full. I said I have never taken a loan in 2010 of for that matter toll 2013 since I was at school! Complete scam! D
WilliamG, United States
Got an instant txt wanting to buy my boat on Craigslist : This man only txts! He said he is on an offshore rig… offered to send money via Paypal. When I refused and wanted cash.. che changed to certified check…. Heard o of the scam!
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5713
- Canada - 607
- United Kingdom - 513
- Philippines - 456
- India - 442
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLucky Draw Scam