JP, United States
888-302-6938.com 888-302-6938 FL Website is supposedly for vitamins : Didn't recognize charge for $49.95 on my credit card. Merchant name and transaction description only shows "888-302-6938.com 888-302-6938 FL" Website is supposedly for vitamins.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
ed swtz, United States
email@example.com state they are a fraud investigator : these ppl are portraying themselves as a law office and when asked if they are a collection agency they refuse to answer and only state they are a fraud investigator. they ar
Ilas.Gaia@live.com Citta Piacenza via.Pietro Giordani,19c : Boklashchuk Galyna Italia. Citta Piacenza via.Pietro Giordani,19c
Chris, United States
Asking to go to 21Verizon.com to redeem a $21 credit. : Got a recorded call claiming to be Verizon "Verizon cares about you" and prompting to go to 21Verizon.com to redeem a $21 credit! Scam! www.21Verizon.com
CHEVROLET AUTOMOBILE COMPANY LONDON firstname.lastname@example.org : CHEVROLET AUTOMOBILE COMPANY Chevrolet UK Plc, Griffin House, UK1-10-135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3YT Register company number: 4533384 www.chevrolet.co.uk
Joseph B, United States
apple freelotto pro ref no AFL757 the same message about winning 990gb : well i actually receive the same message about winning 990gbp....the only thing it came like a message with no number....Just the message sound and on the screen with a dismiss but
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
michelle, United States
redemption center. trying to reach you about your unclaimed reward : i got a post card that says we are trying to reach you about your unclaimed reward we are holding a reward of $250.00 in gift savings good at walmart or best buy in your name. ple
|Gift Card Winner Scam||More...|
Jimmy, United States
Claimed to be Microsoft Support. Can fix hacking for $100 fee : Stated my computer is being hacked and that for a small fee of "only $100" they could fix it. When I told the guy I was not giving him any information he got pissed and started to
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Jessie B, United States
Robotic female voice claims she's from the IRS not to ignore this call : These folks have called and left automated messages twice today now. Robotic female voice claims she's from the IRS and I must call be immediately because this information is "time
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5241
- Canada - 594
- United Kingdom - 482
- Philippines - 438
- India - 416
- In the US? Register your phone numbers online at http://www.donotcall.gov
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutCollect Call, Call Forwarding Scam