PT, United States
Future Paytech calling repeatedly hanging up on us. 18562959713 : They have been calling repeatedly hanging up on us been warned to not call again and they just will not listen I am reporting them to the FCC. no doubt they keep calling though
anonymou, United States
fraudulent activity taking place using my dead fathers name and social : 4/12 - Someone named Lori Wright left a message about some fraudulent activity taking place using my dead father's name and social security number and that he had 24 hours to reply
Beware, United States
Thomson Stone scam debt collection call from 18442481700 : They are a scam debt collection agency. Do not contact. Ask for validation letter!!!!
mibya, United States
Secret shopper email@example.com Earn $400 per week! : We are recruiting Secret Shoppers, this will not affect your job. Earn $400 per week, to join send full name to our official email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Rattman, United States
Says I have won a lottery. And needs money to be sent to him, first : Asked me for money to send me money. SCAM!!!!!
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
HCM shoppers Canada sent a bogus check for over $1,000 : I received a text on my cell phone from this company on April 4th. They requested my name, address, and postal code. I just received what is most likely a bogus check for over $1,0
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
Edwards, United States
Voicemail left by foreign accented person. Threatens lawsuit by IRS : Another number 562-451-9051 to be added to your Tax Scam Call category! I saw hundreds of numbers at this website being used in this scam! Hope people aren't too naive to fall fo
Dan, United States
Free vacation provided you share your Credit card & other info : Robocall takes you to an agent who would offer free vacation and you need to go and collect the vouchers from somewhere.. also need to share personal info as well as credit card t
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Bullet, United States
Time to exterminate the scam gang behind this card services scam : They keep calling from different numbers ..offering to get your interest rate reduced... and they call even at 7am! They are a bunch of creepies fit to be exterminated
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
- In the US? Register your phone numbers online at http://www.donotcall.gov
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutText Message (SMS) Scam