Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Tai, United States
Loan scam! #631-676-1817 Left message saying I was pre approved : Left message saying I was pre approved for a loan SCAM #631-676-1817
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
carla, United States
David Brooks Ross Deed Acquisition Firm. civil and criminal charges? : Caller (#855-463-8828) said civil and criminal charges were being filed in a county i use to live in. unable to verify contact number SCAM: david brooks ross deed acquisition fir
Bill W, United States
winterpay.com #631-676-1817 Says I have been approved for a loan : Called my cell # and left message. Says I have been approved for recent payday loan I applied for. Proceeded to give me an approval code etc. SCAM: #631-676-1817
Nikie, United States
Callers from India #631-676-1817 Offered me a Grant & then a Loan!! : Weird! People from India (most probably a call center, there) #631-676-1817, claim to represent the Federal Govt and offered me a Grant. They have very thick accent and speaks br
Max, United States
Bogus IRS VM #202-470-6806 Asks to call back before law suit is filed : Robocall posing as the IRS says I need to call 202-470-6806 since there are serious issues related to my filings, since 2009. Any delay will result in filing of law suit RW re
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
D Hewey, United States
Bogus NSTAR call #617-252-8600. threat to diconnect : call and say they are from NSTAR and will disconnect service if not paid right away
nadia, United States
expedia #650-315-2121 eligible to receive $2600 in travel rewards : eligible to receive $2600 in travel but need a valid credit card and be over the age of 30
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
master o, United States
phishing #866-924-4291. Wanting to steal Barclays Card # & pin : says from barclay credit card tries to get you to call in and enter your card number, pin number so on SCAM: #866-924-4291
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
CWatts, United States
William Hopkins Law Firm #714-459-5006. indian accent crook! : Said he is with William Hopkins Law Firm. A criminal case has been filed against me and it will be "downloaded" (?!) to the local court tomorrow. I had a day to redeem myself by
Jess, United States
About a Legal Case #844-248-1982. Said the case would be filed soon : The caller had my name and last 4 of my social and said she wants to verify my address as part of a pretrial process! I was "Hey, Pretrial process? It can't be me" She could confi
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 9031
- Canada - 750
- United Kingdom - 691
- Philippines - 632
- India - 625
- Do Not Call in UK (TPS) https://complaints.tpsonline.org.uk/Consumer/
- Shop only at reputed websites with secure online payment
- In the US? Register your phone numbers online at http://www.donotcall.gov
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutExtortion Scam