Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
M Gerard, New Zealand
RupertArran draw no 65677-1 email firstname.lastname@example.org for claims : call-447921014617-Euro-Mega-Draw-Ticket-num-65677-1-contact-e-mail-rupertarran-gmail-com-Lottery-Winner-Scam-12886.html draw no 65677-1 email email@example.com for claims
Tony, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org. you took first place in our raffle! : from email@example.com - Call 954-606-5302 Congratulations! you took first place in our raffle!
Damien, United Kingdom
Nuisance call. No one out there & no message either : WTF? Wasting people's time by making phony phone calls and throwing dead air at you!.
|Missed Call Fraud||More...|
Adriana. send me a text at 917-631-7022. i saw your pic on Facebook! : Receiving this for a while now: "Hey! i saw your pic on Facebook! You're cute ... Do you still have a girlfriend? I hope we can hookup feel free to send me a text at 917-631-7
Abid, United States
Butch, United States
IRS filing lawsuit against me for back taxes. 202-738-4666 Scam! : filing lawsuit against me for back taxes. I do not own back taxes this definitely a scam
Butch, United States
Brian , United States
DJP, United States
Eric Foster IRS voicemail message twice from 716-780-4155 : Received a voicemail message twice from 716-780-4155. Phone did not ring both times. Caller said they were from the IRS. Officer Eric Foster. Requested me to return their call to
Angel, United States
Offered to help in debt consolidation. Refused to provide verifiabale : The caller from 757-550-0927, refused to provide a verifiable address. Must be a scam!
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 8198
- Canada - 708
- United Kingdom - 643
- Philippines - 597
- India - 577
- Delete all unsolicited Lottery Winning and Fund Transfer Mails
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutDebt Collection