Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Patriinb, United States
IRS Collection scam!! Hangs up when challenged! 206-259-2530 : Claims to be with the IRS. HANGS UP WHEN CHALLENGED Malanie Reported: 2028369985 Caller left a VM saying it's the IRS (100% lie!) and I need to call back immediately or face "c
Sam, United States
Family RX Pharmacy - Are you the primary diabetic in your house? : Someone calling from "Family RX Pharmacy" asking if I was the primary Diabetic in my house. I looked them up, their business is no where to be found.
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
Mudslide, United States
Consumer Credit Services. Press 1 to speak to a rep #5617564662 : Automated message calling about my credit card account. Press 1 to speak to a representative... blah blah blah Funny, I don't have a credit card. Drek Reported: 561-756-4662
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Sam, United States
IRS Scam. lawsuit against you for unpaid taxes. American sounding name : They call with a recording that says they're calling from the IRS and that there's a lawsuit against you for unpaid taxes. The tell you to call them back on the same number they ca
Francis, United States
Officer Ron Schneider, IRS. He is after me with threats of arrest : Says there is federal investigation against me & my physical address has been put on surveillance! (as if I'm a criminal?? or a terrorist??!) I'm supposed to believe this stuff a
Allen, United States
Department of Legal Affairs, US Treasury legal action 217-501-2312 : US Treasury, legal department. There are serious tax issues and I need to call back immediately or have my attorney call. Matter is time sensitive.. BS! BS! BS! DK Reported: Kie
RealBlue, United States
Pure extortion wanted me to call. Turned out to be Indian scammers : Posing as the IRS they first leave voice mails asking to call back to stop prosecution and jail term. When you call you are greeted by Indian person (broken English and awkward acc
Zian, United States
Asking to call back about an IRS Case number in my name! : Why would IRS have a case against me?! I pay my taxes! And to think of that.. wouldn't the IRS first send me notices before filing a case? This is moronic! Stupid scam! Don't get
Gera, United States
Call Immediately! Or else IRS will file a lawsuit against you : Scam threat by crooks posing as IRS. They need people to call back. IRS will certainly write to you with proper file reference so that they can establish paper trail.
alsid, United Kingdom
Windows Support? Windows Security issue affecting my computer : Asian accented female today (yesterday male) claimed there was a reported Windows security affecting my computer and needs urgent repair. Requested me to be in front of my PC so t
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Jurors are not summoned via text message or phone
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- To put your phone on the federal “do not call” registry call 1-888-382-1222
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFree Gifts / Coupons Scam