Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Luther, United States
Claimed they were from Financial Resolution Services representing AA E : The person I talked to Threatened me with an affidavit and legal action if I didnt pay 1000 within a week. Told them I never received any money. They told me they would settle with
Fred, United States
Julie Smith Robotic female voice called me claiming she was from IRS : Robotic female voice called me, left message, claiming she was from IRS. Said that I or my tax attorney must return call - 'time sensitive'. Misused word 'allegations' Return numbe
Larry, United States
Barclay Bank US fraud. What Should You Do If You Get a Robocall? : Great advice. Here is also a good idea from the FTC, National Do Not Call Registry. If you register or have registered you phone numbers, include cell phones, with them and you g
dj, United States
Max char, United States
Walls Peter LLP Scam. Phone message from Katharine Reeve FBI : Phone message from Katharine reeve FBI
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Sheila, United States
Crystal Hodge, Carl Lenzy, Richard davenport. About Payday loan : Called said I took out a payday loan for 1798.98. They would not give information the name of the firm they are working for. Was rude and hung up on me.
Raine, United States
James Wilson. PCSpeedy computer scam. Heavy middle eastern accent. : Caller gave a typical script for a remote PC access scam. Obtained the number for "James Wilson" when I asked if I could call from my cellphone. Heavy middle eastern accent, so the
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Diane, United States
Holliman law Firm called & threatened to kill me and my family : called threatened to kill me and my family if I don't give them money in 2 hours
GT, United States
This is NOT the fraud detection department at Barclay's Card, calling! : FRAUD ALERT! SCAM! THIEVES USING SPOOFED PHONE NUMBER! DON'T ANSWER AND BLOCK THIS NUMBER AND BE AWARE OF SCAMS WITH SIMILAR NUMBERS! BE SMART AND NEVER EVER GIVE YOUR PERSONAL IN
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Benson, United States
From @winacruisepromo.net. You have won our monthly draw! : Got a text message announcing that I have won in their monthly draw. Call 470-809-9117. Does not state what you have “won”! But we can conclude it’s a cruise ’cause the te
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5796
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 517
- Philippines - 464
- India - 439
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutPremium Rate Number Fraud