Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
mark, United States
credit card debt, suing me for upaid balance 844-276-6599 : claims that I have a credit card debt but have never had the name of the credit card my entire life. saying I owe and being sued. Stated it was a debt on J.B. Robinson Jeweler
Bob DOCK, United States
VARUN SPARA SOLUTIONS-SQ PHONE GEEKS $1450 for 5 years but conned me : Charged me $1450.00 for a program for 5 years to monitor my lap top & correct any problems. Then con me into another for $599.99 then another $799.00 and finely another $799.00 for
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Deb R, United States
EMS - pay an outstanding payday loan and if not I would go to jail : Told me I have to pay an outstanding payday loan and if not I would go to jail. Gave me a case number and everything. I explained when they say this loan was taken out I was near
Cheese, United States
Wells Fargo Your immediate attention requested. Contact 860-506-3217 : rcvd message via text. Scammer I'm not a Wells Fargo customer. Wells Fargo Your immediate attention requested. Please Contact 860-506-3217 Wells Fargo Bank Bogus Alert message.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
cecile, United States
Won a Chevy equinox, $2500 cash, Samsung 47" TV Or a vacation for 4 : Toll free number scam! 800-950-5020 Said I have won any one of these four prizes a Chevy equinox or $2500 cash or a Samsung 47" TV or a vacation for four! Well I need to attend
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Marie, United States
Bank Of America Important notification please call 860-506-317 : received a spam message Bank Of America Important notification please call 860-506-317. I called to find out more and it was an automated msg saying I need to Press 1 to reacti
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Cathy, United States
I looked them up and found it is a scam caller - fake cruise offer : They called my home around 9 am (too early for me!!) and woke me up. I DID NOT answer it as I didn't recognize the number. They left no message so I looked them up and found it i
Sherri , United States
Frank Watson, Texas State of Investigation Office 713-893-8538 scam! : Claims to be from Texas State of Investigation Office...Need to contact before case down loads into court? ? Went on line looked up information brought me to this page.. Thanks!
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Juan L, United States
BERKELEY-HUGHES & ASSOCIATES claim I owed a $300 Quickpay loan company : They claim I owed a $300 quickpay loan company from 2007 and if I don pay $500 they'll send me to the Court. They have my last 4 digits of my SS and was using a my area code phone
JMSHARP, United States
Payday loan I never received. USA CASH ADVANCE called and harassed me : THIS COMPANY usa cash advance have called and harassed me about a loan that I did not take out. I am a sick woman who had a relative live with her upon being in the hospital for a
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 11221
- Canada - 865
- United Kingdom - 799
- India - 693
- Philippines - 681
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- Shop only at reputed websites with secure online payment
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutAdvance Fee Scam