Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Credit Card at 1%. they ask for your expiry date to "verify" identity! : SCAM Nov12-15 - Called to offer to lower credit card interest to 1%, and that this call was the 'last notice'. Figured it was a scam right away, but I like to appear to play ball
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
rachel, United States
Alleging payday loan that was unpaid from 2011 1-877-224-4880 : This is complete scam! Called from 877-224-4880 wrongly claiming that I have a payday loan remaining unpaid since 2011. Asking to settle the matter by paying $650 or face court ch
GSeevers, United States
IRS threatening last call before a lawsuit is filed 6784009271 : Call said : this is last call from IRS about the IRS suit against us and to call this number about the file, 678-400-9279
Jmack, United States
FMR Associates? Wanting me to settle an old loan which does not exisit : phone call about a fake personal loan Tries to hoodwink you into believing that there was indeed a loan and you forgot to pay the last 2 installments... complete scam. 877-249-344
andy, United States
Telemarketing realestate - makes umpteen unwanted calls : Total nuisance and harassment. Keeps calling even after threatening to report to the FTC
jp, United States
IRS fraud division about a an imminent lawsuit 509-790-0548 : Threatening call saying there was an imminent lawsuit to be filed. Call to work out settlement.
Ria , United States
United Merchandise Clearinghouse, UMV - notice of parcel claim : "Notice of Parcel Claim," says the call is free but to have your card ready. Asked for a delivery fee of 11.95 to be remitted. Parcel contents "jewelry." Nope. Liz Reported: Rec
L, United States
IRS -it was their last time calling i needed to call back 12024700096 : They keep calling saying that the IRS is filing a lawsuit against me. Then they said it was their last time calling and i needed to call back asap. Then they called again after tha
Dawn D, United States
Central Processing Services collecting without even knowing my name!! : They have called me at work a couple times now claiming to be calling me about a "private business matter". They would not identify themselves. They accused me of lying when they g
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Do not Call Registry - India http://www.nccptrai.gov.in/nccpregistry/
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Alert Message