e c, United States
IRS? To avoid serious consequences call 843-333-9546. Hmm..scam! : Msg: We have been trying to reach you. IRS is filing lawsuit against you. In order to avoid serious consequences including freezing of your bank accounts ... call us at 843-333-95
SusieT, United States
Scam tax collection attempt. Scammers they are not the IRS : Beware! don't fall for this scam.. left messages saying I owe money to the IRS and will be sued soon... They want people to call back... only to scare them and extort money!! In
Dale , United Kingdom
Willsclaim212? £2000,000 phone number prize draw! SCAM! : Text message is a Fake £2000,000 phone number prize draw! More surprising because i have not given my new phone number to anyone.. It seams like EE has been hacked!
|Lucky Draw Scam||More...|
Win P, United States
Your car warranty is about to expire! Call 360-474-3296 : Car warranty scam.. I would always get back to my dealer .. there is no pint in getting possibly scammed by unknown entities like these !
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Leno, United States
Utility billing scam! Beware! Says the service will be disconnected : Threatens to virtually "pull the plug" if I don't send money .. I'm supposed to have failed to pay up and he is going to send men to cut off power supply! Aggressive Hispanic guy..
Barman, United States
Credit card theft attempt by gaining access #8887485089, 8664301463 : Confidence trickster tries to impress you with an offer to get your card debt and rates slashed... He doesn't even know what card have and my bank.. BUT claims to be able to redu
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
MikeB, United States
IRS was starting legal action action against me for willful tax crime : Hmmmm.. tax crime?! I don't even pay taxes yet! Hope to do that once I'm out of school and earning enough dough to pay taxes! Blocked the number 315-694-2196
KepPat, United States
Robo call by the IRS? Stupid scammers threatening lawsuit : Robo call which ff course does not address you personally. IRS doesn't have to resort to recorded robocalls if at all it needs to contact someone. Robocalls are used by illegal tel
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
JustIn, United States
Card member services. Final Notice to Grab a Low Credit card Rate : Usual suspect! Card services scammers instead of you grabbing a lower interest rate, the scammer will grab your credit card info, enough to steal your money!
blondie, United States
Dick martin(?) talked to me with a very thick in indian accent : talks with a very thick in Indian accent How can we stop those scammers???
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- Don’t let the high pressure sales pitch influence you
- Avoid unpopular ecommerce websites like the plague!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutDiscount Offer