MT, United States
Credit Card Fraud automated system asking for my card #, exp and pin! : I got a call from this number but since I didn't answer because i was at work they left me a voicemail so I call back and it was an automated system asking for my card # and exp an
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
John Doe, United States
email@example.com stating I won a cruise : Got a call from this number stating I won a cruise. from complimentarycruises.net Definitely fraudulent. #954-210-8912 Scam! #@ Complimentary Cruises Scam
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Dick , United States
Computer Technical Scam. These people are out of India : these people are out of India and they claim thy are contracted with Microsoft to work on my computer. They also claim, I purchased technical support from them on my windows 7. No
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
SalP, United States
Barclay call fraud stating that my account has been suspended : Got 2 calls from Barclay stating that my account has been temporarily suspended and asked for the 16 digit card number. Well for one I don't have any credit cards or atm cards with
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
robyn, United States
Levy Brown Keller told me that I had 48 hours to call them OR! : They told me that I had 48 hours to call them. they called from a private number and left this number 855-329-3906 ext 507 #Levy Brown Keller Scam
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Alice, United States
William Morrison / Cash Advance Inc Company Also from 18184366569 : I've received 2 e-mails from William Morrison claiming I owe $740 for a cash advance loan and is threatening legal action and garnishment within 4 hrs if I don't reply. He has 2 di
LP, United States
tonyd, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org bahamacruise 786-605-0052 : Message said that I had been sent a free vacation - did not leave a voice mail - just text. From: email@example.com
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Frances, United States
reward zone usa. claiming I was in final drawing for a million dollars : Man called claiming I was in the final drawing for a million dollars. I said I didn't enter any drawing. He said there is no catch that it is from reward zone usa and he just had
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Lillie , United States
Lillie Francisco scam. last chance to stop the Warrant for your Arrest : 6 calls from this number stating that last chance to stop the Warrant for your Arrest. You can pay 602.37 , We will stop the Police from picking you up today. So my daughter and I
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5740
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 515
- Philippines - 462
- India - 436
- Delete all unsolicited Free Rewards / Gift Coupon Mails
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Someone calls & claims to be from IRS? Report call to IRS 1-800-829-1040
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutFake Reward