84428771, United States
Someone has filed lawsuit against me?! & ends with GOD BLESS YOU! : Received a call from 8442877139 number and machine said that, someone has filed lawsuit against me and I have to talk to them by dialing same number. 1st he told me that some has f
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Don, United States
David Smith, Special agent with Department of Justice, badge number AF : Called and threatened to issue a warrant for the arrest of my wife if she didn't make an immediate deposit of $2500 cash to a Wells Fargo account #2072687045. Any delays would caus
Vickie, United States
Bogus MasterCard alert for (my cell). Debit Card locked : MasterCard alert for (my cell). Call 844-391-6887. Debit card locked due to suspicious activity
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Ari, United States
This is John with Reward Redemption we have a $100 rebate card for you : "Hi! This is John with Reward Redemption. We called you because you recently visited one of our affiliate websites and in appreciation, we have a $100 rebate card for you redeemabl
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Julia, United States
Trying to act as IRS. and I must call back asap before legal action : Left a message saying to call back b/c IRS is filling a claim against me and I must call back asap.
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
jon, United States
Fake mastercard alert. Your credit Card is locked! call 844-707-8417 : text message asking to call this number because "your" credit card is locked. Bogus message. Doesn't say who has sent the message.
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Anonymou, United States
My name is Ken Mason and I'm calling regarding an enforcement action : IRS Scam call, voice mail, on Monday 10/3/16 at 12:59 pm, male Indian's voice with background noise that sounds like a telemarketing office, possibly noise from a poor cell phone
hawaii, United States
Master Card debit card security scam. Fake security Alert : sent me a text message. claiming to be a "master card alert" for my credit card saying card is now locked & they need my personal info. This is a total scam!
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Miho, United States
Officer Mark Watson that I owed the IRS $1600 to the IRS : Received a call that left a voicemail saying I was being warranted an arrest. I call back to see what is going on and a heavily Indian accented male is on the other end. He proceed
Stewart, United States
Officer Daniel Wiseman calling you from the legal department of IRS : This Officer. Daniel Wiseman calling you from the legal department of Internal Revenue Service in reference to a case number I need to call the issue at hand is it Hugo Vil Repo
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Insurance Fraud? Report to National Insurance Crime Bureau: 800-835-6422
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Business Offer