Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Ian, United States
Unsolicited call to cell phone on Federal Do Not Call list : 8582233064 Unsolicited call to cell phone on Federal Do Not Call list. Did not leave message.
D, United States
National Enrollment Center - says I was out of compliance : When I asked about the company and if they could mail me information, the lady said I was out of compliance and would be reported to the government for not having insurance and I m
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
north korea scam - rings once and then the call cuts by it self : keeps calling every day and the call just rings once and then the call cuts by it self
|Missed Call Fraud||More...|
Alpha, New Zealand
Ldfee4me.com - has taken money out of my account for no reason : Stole money out my account want it back
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
ginngz , Hong Kong
+61468472052 Info@sweepstakepromo.org sweepstake Christmas promo : only I receive message yesterday about my no.who is lukcy winner in sweepstakes promo Billy Reported: 61468472052. Info@sweepstakepromo.org Your no. have won for sweepstake Chr
Ian, United States
Unknown - Unsolicited call to mobile on Federal Do Not Call list : Unsolicited call to mobile on Federal Do Not Call list. No message left. Almost all numbers from 408 495 xxxx seem to be scammers.
MIKE, United States
BIG DAWG STORAGE HOT SPRINGS AR JOHN KING ROBOCALL : BIG DAWG STORAGE IN HOT SPRINGS AR IS A FRONT FOR JOHN KINGS MONEY MAKING ROBOCALL BUSINESS. KING USES MANY DIFFERENT NUMBERS TO MAKE HIS UNWANTED ROBOCALLS. KING DOESN'T CARE IF
Edna, Hong Kong
sweepstakespromo.org randomly selected as a lucky winner : It texted me as follows: "Your mobile number has been randomly selected as a lucky winner at the ongoing sweepstakes X'mas promo. For claims, email: email@example.com"
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
slk, United States
thethechain104 - Holiday Cruise Lines scam 323-496-7852 : I just reported this whole scam for number 224 347 6260. Please see that number for more details. I would only like to add that they also advertised for "Holiday Cruise Lines". I a
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- Never allow your card to be charged over phone, whatever be the offer
- A legitimate company won’t ask you to pay for a prize
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Seller