Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
MCO , United States
Claimed "twin loss financial" deposited money into my account in 2011 : Received a call both on my cell and at work stating there was a claim being handled and I was given the claim number and a number to call. I returned the call to a call center unde
nan, United States
Foreign accent barely spoke English but claims he is with the IRS!! : 202 446 7202 called that the IRS is filing a lawsuit against me. Foreign accent barely spoke English. Hung up on me when I told them it was a scam
m, United States
Atlantic Group HEAVY INDIAN ACCENT called my cell, work and coworker : called from 336-298-2518 and 336-298-2523..called my cell, work and co-worker stating an unresolved matter. lady name ALLISON with a HEAVY INDIAN ACCENT. CALL BACK NUMBER 1-844-234
Brian S, United States
Said IRS....And wants me to call someone to prevent getting jailed : Call a federal agent at above number to repay tax debt before they filed charges and jailed me. Looked up number and says it is a cell number in Florida.
Eric, United States
John Martin, IRS. That I need to turn in or will be arrested!! : Told me that I was hiding money from the federal government and then I need to turn in myself and to be arrested because there is a warrant out for my arrest. Hey give me a case n
Tonya, United States
First Financial Bank - approved for $3000.00 and need me to send $300 : The caller claimed that I was approved for 3000 and wanted me to send 300 up front for the loan and when I said no he hung up I called him back and he said please destroy me social
Pam, United States
Threats of fraud & will loose rights if we go to court from multiple # : Here's a list of phone numbers that has left the same threats of fraud & will loose rights if we go to court. First, you don't loose rights when you go to court. Phone #'s 801-122-
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Pam, United States
Impact Mediations. Says I have fraudulent charges pending. No Idea! : This has been going on for over a year. Says I have fraudulent charges pending due to non-payment of loan from bank in my area that went bankrupt. I'm not to contact new bank owner
Davis, United States
IRS Recorded message stating IRS is preparing a lawsuit 206-204-4739 : Recorded message stating IRS is preparing a lawsuit against me.
Nancy, United States
Kevin Williams aid I would be arrested for not paying a payday loan : Called and said I would be arrested for not paying a payday loan. They said I had borrowed money from a company that I had not borrowed from.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Keep your anti virus and anti malware softwares active & updated
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
- Taking a Loan in the US? Verify License of Lender at www.dfi.wa.gov
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutClassified Ad Scams