Nonya, United States
Some fake law office gets your family all worked up in a panic : Calls me saying my family is in trouble with the law and they need them to call right away. Its a scam to get my family member to send money. You get your family all worked up in
biang bu, Oman
one ring call - gives missed calls . This number is not known to me : one ring call scam from 0022170958543. Some fraud? Don't know anyone at 00221
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Juanita, United States
Stating that they are from the IRS they are NOT! called my cell phone : Someone is calling from this number stating that they are from the IRS they are not. There has got to be a way to stop this, they called my cell phone twice this morning and the fi
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
ssharma, United States
IRS Federal Tax Agency. Jonathan Knight. horrible command over English : Received a call claiming to be a Federal Tax Officer. He said his name was Jonathan Knight, however it is clearly not possible since he had a horrible command over English with an
Sophie, United States
phone scam. James Patterson law office? I must pick up paper work : call and said someone filed a lawsuit against me and that I must pick up paper work from Police office on Pacific Ave in Long Beach or to call (Rayan smith ) back at James Patter
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Gavin, United States
Congratulations! You Recently Applied for an Online Loan! I DIDN'T! : I haven't applied for an online loan! Obviously, a scam call. Phishing for people who might have looked around for a loan and presto! this scam call arrives only to fool them into
Alfred, United States
Okay! Someone with a foul accent want to give me a 12000 Grant! : $12000 grant money which I don't have to pay back. I pity these wretched human specimens who call with a sickening foul accent, day in day with unending bogus deals and offers. So
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Ed, United States
James Steve Martin. IRS. Will be at my home soon to arrest me! @#*%^^ : Tax Scam they will be here to arrest my soon I am told. How stupid do the think people are. @#$^&!%%^
Ted, United States
Credit Card thieves? Luring you with an offer to reduce interest rate : Suspect attempt to scam. Called from #502-242-1772. Said I have a low interest rate offer on one of my cards. And to claim, press 1. I did speak to a guy who wanted me to share wit
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
BrianS, United States
Nusiance Spam. Beware! CARD SERVICES ROBO Call 728-727-5897 : This number called me thrice .. one or two ring missed calls ..tried to call back and found no one! Dead air!! I was about to block this # when another call arrived. This time aro
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 13615
- Canada - 1081
- United Kingdom - 936
- Philippines - 748
- India - 731
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Never allow your card to be charged over phone, whatever be the offer
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMystery Shopper Scam