Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Bryan, United States
"Frank Hamilton" posing as a Law Enforcement Officer threatens arrest : Received a text from this scammer posing as a Law Enforcement Officer and stated that there is a Warrant of arrest in my name and I or my attorney should contact them as soon as po
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Yulien, United States
William Santiago - posed as real online date. But demanded money!! : Said his name is William Santiago. Met on a dating site and soon started asking for money. Don't get baited by this crook
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
GEM, United States
email@example.com Wants to purchase through PayPal : Claims to be deaf. Craigslist. Wants to purchase through PayPal. Want you to send MoneyGram to mover/shipper. Will send fake PayPal email verifying funds sent. MUST check your Pa
Summer, United States
Jilian Daucus, PayDayOne decided to write off money and press charges : Here is the text of an email received by me today!! I have trashed it! QUOTE: Since you haven't responded us let me inform you that you are running short of time because the
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Chris, United States
association management department. Fake Timeshare fee demand : Fake timeshare fee. Don't pay them! They are fake. Imposter trying to steal your money. Take Care!! Called from #888-655-1561
Bob M, United States
IRS Special Agent scam. to call & provide my personal info to scammer : Recorded call said I was to call and provide my personal information, that they were an IRS Special Agent. Scam #1-347-732-2488
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Janine, United States
Wayne Johnston has a Warrant for an arrest in my name! 813-260-1989 : Got a text from Wayne Johnston stating he is Law Enforcement and has a Warrant for an arrest in my name and I need to chat or leave. Also to retain my attorney. This is via textPlu
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
lily, United States
Bogus claim. Says he is a lawyer representing a financial company : supposedly a lawyer for a financial company asking for a payment of 500.00! Failed to tell me which company wanted me to pay. Idiot, foreigner!
ltd, United States
IRS Voice message left in crazy foreign accent said a lawsuit is filed : IRS is filing lawsuit against me. You hear the voice and the accent tells you its a scam! Poor job! #1-206-201-2078
jl, United States
the # is listed from BC Canada. keeps calling my phone : This number keeps callling my phone. The call is from BC, Canada. No idea who this creep is.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 13007
- Canada - 1006
- United Kingdom - 903
- Philippines - 722
- India - 718
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- Keep your anti virus and anti malware softwares active & updated
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutOnline Shopping Scam