Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Mark, United States
Andrew Williams. I must be in federal court within the next hour : IRS agent threatens I must be in federal court within the next hour to answer charges. I hung up the phone before he could get any information that might be damaging to me
pjb, United States
babbs, United States
Telemarketing nuisance from India. Selling insurance to Americans! : insurance from india....HAHA. That must be a scam.
Jacob, United States
Selected to receive a federal grant for $9000. broken Indian accent : Caller with broken Indian accent calling to say that I have been selected to receive a federal grant for $9000. I asked them where they were calling from and to inform them that I
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
J, United States
Woman calling from the process of summons division accusing of fraud : I've been getting these calls for over a year now. This is a new number, same voice. The message: Woman saying she is calling from the process of summons division to let me know th
John, United States
Sounded like IRS on voicemail. Had last 4 of my social : spoke last 4 digits of soc sec # over phone voicemail. Want me to call back regarding some issue with tax filings
lemueal, United States
delaware solutions calling my phone saying that i owe money. : They have been calling my phone saying that i owe money. They will serve me and that I will be arrested.
B Sterry, United States
Steve Martin, Heavy Southeast Asia accent, male. help us to help you : (Caller ID read Pasadena Area) "This message is intended to contact you. My name is Steve Martin and I'm calling regarding an enforcement action executed by U.S. Treasury intendin
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Paul, United States
Steve Martin, enforcement action. Federal criminal offense : Voicemail from 650-746-6620 "Hi this message is intended to contact you. My name is Steve Martin and I'm calling regarding an enforcement actions executed by US Treasury and tell(
paul, United States
Getting a credit applicable to your next month bill http://tr.im/f96f4 : the text message reads, "Congratulations, you are one lucky customer getting a credit applicable to your next month bill, for more details visit http://tr.im/f96f4" that's all i
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6926
- Canada - 654
- United Kingdom - 574
- Philippines - 520
- India - 507
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Taking a Loan in the US? Verify License of Lender at www.dfi.wa.gov
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Reward