Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Pipeline, United States
Greenfield Processing scam about Discover card debt from 1996! : They also called for me about a Discover card debt from 1996. Even if someone HAD legitimately bought the debt I never heard from anyone until now. Statute of limitations expire
Troy, United States
Slimpult scam. Was charged $74.86. Was earlier hit by IEPTCS.COM scam : Was charged $74.86 on 06/30. Contacted my cc company as I do not recognize this charge, and I just got finished clearing up a fraudulent charge from IEPTCS.COM on another card. Thi
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Robin Wa, United States
Carl Anderson Arbitration Department wants me or attorney to call them : Please call or have your attorney of record call. Someone has filed a claim against you.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Wales14, United Kingdom
UK Financial Services. Foreign accent male wants date of birth : Foreign accent male rang, said he was ringing from UK Financial Services and wanted to send me a cheque in the post for bank charges refunds. My elderly mother had answered the cal
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
Geena, United States
Mathew Thomas and Associates left a VM me or my attorney to call back : Mathew Thomas and Associates left a VM instructing me or my attorney to call back 321-445-8820, immediately before they file paperwork! The message does not repeat my name. Nor
L brooke, United Kingdom
waterloo financial euromillions Postcode lottery scam. : Postcode lottery .saying I have won £700000 I was sent a claim form asking for my personal detail but no bank account details the company call Waterloo Financial consultants
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Rach, United States
Fraud Division. Refuses to be specific. Uses multiple threats : Represents themselves as a Governmental Agency.... Refuses to be specific. Uses multiple threats... Suspended license, issue warrant, etc. Very rude & overbearing......
Kate, United States
Nuisance call. called 4 times today 1-317-528-0724. Fake reward : This is a scam! Rings only couple of times. I called back thrice and could not get through... Just now I heard a feeble voice telling me "reward notification center": #1
Robin, United States
Claims to be from Debt Solution Services. About a returned check : I received a call with a recording playing out that there is a returned check against my name, matching my DL number ZZ23****. (They had the correct number!) Wanted me to call b
Jo Ann D, United States
Melvin Bajik says, Call before he reports us to IRS Tax evasion dept : Said he has report about us and tax evasion and we should call 844-241-1465 before he reports us to Federal Govt./IRS Tax evasion department
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5054
- Canada - 586
- United Kingdom - 474
- Philippines - 434
- India - 405
- Do Not Call in UK (TPS) https://complaints.tpsonline.org.uk/Consumer/
- Delete all unsolicited Lottery Winning and Fund Transfer Mails
- Enrollment of Medigap plans are voluntary. Not mandatory
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutAdvance Fee Scam