Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Burnett, United Kingdom
Johnny , United States
Fm94power.com - Says I won Cruise tickets. I need to give credit card : Asking me to submit my credit card for a cruise tickets I supposedly won. They need to bill port fees right away to hold the tickets in may name
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
P Gerald, United Kingdom
Suspicious activity detected on your Account. Call Barclays : Gives this number to call Barclays Bank because they detected suspicious activity on "MY" account. ... Guys! This is a scam! Barclay's would not be sending messages to me anyway
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
JosefBox, United States
To call IRS 626-840-7824 for more info about lawsuit against my name : The queer thing is that the message does not mention my name... It's similar to one of those generic stuff..which says "you have won". Here it's "You are being sued". Whoever
TedCr, United States
Fake IRS scam message. IRS does not call you and leave threat to sue : Total scam. Faking IRS to scare people who may not be bright enough to spot the scam. IRS communicates in writing with proper references to your Tax ID.
NO idea. When I tried to ring back it said the number was disconnected : received a call from this number. They left no message. When I tried to ring back it said the number was disconnected
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Nuisance calls - dead air when answerd. Unable to call back either : received a call from this number and when I tried to ring it back - it was disconnected
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
jon, United States
Stating this was an emergency and my Microsoft license had expired : Got a phone call from above phone # stating this was an emergency and my Microsoft license had expired. I was to call 855-601-0009 immediately or anything on computer to do with Mi
Don J, Canada
claims to be lawyer, wants to talk about legal matters : has left message saying he has legal rights to pester me.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutNuisance Call