Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Arjen, United States
Credit card thieves making robocalls offering interest savings : Beware! Ignore the call. They would ask you to enter your 16 digit card number, expiration and even DOB! Don't get into a mess! Credit card interest rate scam. Offers a lower inte
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Boris M, United States
East Indian scumbag wanting you to pay "Taxes" to HIM!478-279-6893 : A slimy East Indian posing as an IRS agent. Says I under reported income and the IRS investigation department has flagged my account for fraud. Demands that I pay to quietly bury
Arvil L, United States
Threatened to have me arrested if I don't pay them using iTune cards : Crazy! IRS wants you to pay using iTune cards? Ever heard of that? iTune cards to pay taxes?! I was alarmed by a voice message. Should not have called back at all.. just ignore t
Park, United States
Cohen & Associates threatening Court Summons for alleged Payday Loan : Instead of sending me paperwork, they are calling and harassing me to pay back a loan which I never took out! How the hell am I to pay without getting a valid bill and a proof that
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Zepp, United States
Caller threatening to freeze my assets and DL for unpaid tax : Unpaid tax? Stupid scam.. left message on my landline phone demanding a call back or the IRS (YEAH!) will go ahead and order seizing of my assets and driving license will be suspen
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
mARCUS, United States
IRS scam call by thick foreign accent ass*** 731-780-4982 : The poopbag claimed there is a lawsuit filed against me & I would be arrested in 24 hours if I don't call back and "resolve the matter"... Bring it on you cow worshiper! These
ClARK, United States
Federal Govt case for tax fraud on US Treasury 206-494-0739 : The whole thing sucks!Why would the "federal Govt" have to call you about a tax fraud. Wonder why "Treasury Department"! If there was a default, IRS will will contact you...over m
Falk, United States
The loan which I apparently applied for, is approved!! : Hmmm... if I had actually applied for a loan, I should the first one to be aware of it! Well I'm not AWARE! And this call is a scam.. as big as it could ever get!
Cane, United States
Extortion call. Falsely stating you have a judgement against you : Beware of scam! Crooks are after our money. Making wild extortion calls about "case" and "judgement" BS! I would be more than aware if something legal was cooking...
Drew, United States
Underage scam. he claims she tried to kill herself. needs a counselor : Underage scam beware he acts like he has a underage daughter she sends you pics and he claims she tried to kill herself and needs a counselor for her that cost 2000 dollars and tr
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPremium Rate Number Fraud