Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Carbon, United States
Kenneth Grey, IRS calling at 1AM! That's total bullcrap! #209-235-6025 : I received this call at 1am! Can you believe it? And it's the IRS! What a shocker just past midnight! Kenneth Grey recording asking to return the call because the Treasury Depar
Bab, United States
Automated message with a case # that IRS is gong to sue me : Telling me it was my last chance to resolve unpaid taxes related to my name and SSN. If I don't call back, IRS will file charges. This is bullsh**! IRS would never make robo call
email@example.com Free Lotto Mobile Raffle FML/353 : Received this SMS. I'm in Ireland. "Your mobile number was selected as winner of £750,000.00 in 2015 Free Lotto Mobile Raffle to claim email Ref: FML/353 to freelotomobileraffle
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
suspicious calls - calls and cuts or send sms wanting a call back : Calls and cuts several times and has sent sms saying how is your day etc
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Jude NSW, Australia
Jeffrey Morgan from Australian Taxation Office. Do not disregard : 0261528644 .... Today 14/8/15 Got a message on my answering machine today from 0261528644 saying - " This is Jeffrey Morgan from Australian Taxation Office and tax evasion and th
TB, United States
Trying to steal your personal information visit https:/tr.im/OLsxL : Text says "Congratulations you are one lucky cutomer getting a credit applicable to your next month bill, for more details visit https:/tr.im/OLsxL" Searching for information about
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Emily, United States
IRS they need money from 2014 taxes. they coming to lock me up!! : Call from the irs talking about they need money from 2014 taxes saying basically i owe back taxes paid more are they coming to lock me up help!!! That's total scam!!!
Zeeshan, United States
Jimm, United States
Fake Debt Collector calling about phantom debt with no paperwork : Complete scam. They have few scraps of info on me and talks about a debt I'm unaware of. Suggest to settle it out of court. The funny thing is that they refuse to send me paperwork
kristen, United States
Alan Cooper, Hernan Aviles - I won a prize for being a good citizen : I received a call from the 'government' telling me I had won a prize for being a good citizen and not having any debt or being in collections, they told me they were going to send
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 14348
- Canada - 1147
- United Kingdom - 964
- Philippines - 765
- India - 751
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Taking a Loan in the US? Verify License of Lender at www.dfi.wa.gov
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPremium Rate Number Fraud