Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Rhnea, United States
IRS - So they say! last opportunity to clear up my tax issues : First I received a recording saying this was my last opportunity to clear up my tax issues. I call and get a man with a thick accent who tells me I have committed tax fraud for ove
ANDREW, United States
reward redemption - you recently visited one of our affiliate websites : This is the second time they have called my cell phone and let it ring only twice before disconnecting. I called it back from a land-line and got a recording, "Hi! This is Lisa wit
NP Group, United States
N P Group collecting for companies I have never dealt with! : Calling in reference to collecting on four different accounts. E P Processing, Alliance Online Group, Liberty Group, And Kingston Market. Complete scam. Had nothing ever to do with
allison, United States
officer Alex Brown IRS - sueing me for incorrect tax returns! : said the IRS is sueing me for incorrect tax returns from 2010-2015 for $3,286
Ange, United States
GMI & Associates -said she was calling regarding check fraud. : Erica w/ "The Department of Legal Services" called and lm stating she was calling regarding case # M113925. I called the # back and spoke with her I think her last name was "wri
Kris, United States
em, United States
Call back IRS OR I should be ready to bear whatever happens to me! : Claimed to be from IRS and that they had a lawsuit pending against me. Said I needed to call the number ASAP or I should be ready to bear whatever happens to me! Sounds crazy!
Laura, United States
PNC Bank scam! stating that my request for 5K had just been approved : just got a digitized computer voice from PNC Bank stating that my request for 5K had just been approved and I all needed to do was call back with my checking information and they w
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Danielle, United States
"IRS" - keep calling and stating that they are the IRS : An automated message that you have a lawsuit filed against you and to call their collection department at (347) 906-8665 Brenda L Reported: 3479068665. IRS . keep calling and s
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Tom, United States
Jack Williams, IRS - Speaks with a severe accent. 305-878-5546 : Claims he is from IRS and says that a warrant is out. Speaks with a severe accent.
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Delete all unsolicited Lottery Winning and Fund Transfer Mails
- Free Trial Offers are baits to sign you up for paid subscription
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPets Related Scam