Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
jim, United States
raymond ney scam! trying to pay more than the item is worth : trying to pay more than the item is worth & to have me send it . bank check from Central Pacific Bank, 20 south king st, Honolulu, Hi, 96813 Monifi Hawaii Realty LLC 2255 Kuhio
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Sue, United States
IRS Tax Crime Investigation Unit. The caller was rude and brash : claims to be IRS investigator and accused me of willful act to defraud the IRS. Would not listen to me. I have been under investigation since few months and the notices sent to
jim, United States
martha p, United States
las vegas allure jeff mckenize called saying my mother had won $450000 : jeff mckenize called saying my mother had won $450'000. ups would deliver tomorrow and pick up 750. cash
B N safe, United States
Grant scam! money will be in your account in 45mins and available : Your account can be in the negative or you can use a pay card and the money will be in your account in 45mins and available to you.
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
P Chanta, United States
Barclay Credit services and ask you to put in mastercard # : scammers say they are Barclay credit services and ask you to put in mastercard # to activate your card. I called Barclay and they said they have had a breech
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
ann, United States
alisha brown call asking to send money to stop arrest warrant : saying this was a warrant for your arrest. send money to not let it get any further the issue
Tammy, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org txt message offering free cruise : Tropical reward scam From email@example.com .. asking to call back 407-809-9118 for free cruise tickets #Tropical rewards scam
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Barry, United States
IRS Robocall about tax lawsuit. Asking to call back 8552966897 : robocall from IRS about tax lawsuit. The recording had a distinctly foreign accent! Scam! IRS won't make such robo calls! #855-296-6897, #20-864-1327
AC, United States
ATTORNEY JOHN MILLER email SCAM FDCPA.LAWS.USA@GMAIL.COM : I HAVE RECEIVED A COUPLE OF EMAILS FROM LEGAL.RESTITUTION.USA@GMAIL.COM AND FDCPA.LAWS.USA@GMAIL.COM STATING MY NAME, ADDRESS, AND LICENSE NO. IT READS, " LET ME INTRODUCE MYSE
|Fund Transfer Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5796
- Canada - 605
- United Kingdom - 517
- Philippines - 465
- India - 439
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - 1-888-495-8501
- Delete all unsolicited Free Rewards / Gift Coupon Mails
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutForeign Job Offer