Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Bob, United Kingdom
Antony, United Kingdom
Someone claiming I had an accident and I have money to claim!! : This is a scam. I didn’t have any accident in the last 3 years, but this guy with a cocky accent seem to know better! Told him he reached the wrong man to scam and hung up!
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
Annie, United Kingdom
Money Saving Britain? Whatever that is! They are a pain in the a** : Called me thrice today and left no message. I called back to reach Money Saving Britain some sort of financial advisory service. Told her to take me off the list or I would refer
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Glen, United Kingdom
Tried to get me to agree to sign up for directory service Bill later? : Pretending to be free directory service wanted my Business details and address. Yeah! Sure! This is a scam at the end of 1 year you would get a fat bill in the mail and if you do
Rick, United Kingdom
An Indian sounding man wanted me to open my computer and check virus : Was woken up at 7.30 by a dumb ass sounding like an Indian and said he had been alerted(!) about virus in my computer. Wanted me to go and switch on my pc. Told him its 7.30 Am and
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Quentin, United States
Reward Redemption - recording saying you won a prize. Claim it! : Calls that ring once from this number and others that you call back and a recording saying you won a prize and need to claim it. #607-787-4082
|Gift Card Winner Scam||More...|
Farbs, United States
Stated they were the IRS and that I owed money to them. : They called and stated that I owed money to the IRS for back taxes. The number called from and to call back is the (404) 418-6621. Contacted my accountant and I do not owe any m
Lois, United States
John Murphy - Claimed they sent paperwork validating the debt : Debt collector posing as an attorney using illegal practices to try to obtain money they aren't validated to collect on. They are threatening that a decision has been made and wil
Zodwa, South Africa
Organised Crime Wonga Express Loans scam Larry Nico, E.M.Bathsalloang : This number belongs to one of the people operating and masterminding a loan scam under the name of Wonga Express Loans. They are very crafty and they took R 6039.00 from me after I
phil.com.center dir.ryan chua. won php.300k plus toyota fortuner! : congratulations! last dec.8 2014 your cell# had won php.300k plus toyota fortuner winner from phil.com. center pls call me now dir.ryan chua
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 11424
- Canada - 888
- United Kingdom - 803
- India - 693
- Philippines - 685
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Avoid unpopular ecommerce websites like the plague!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPremium Rate Number Fraud