Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Debbie, United States
Kevin Mason from the Treasury department to discuss a discrepancy : reported he was calling from the Treasury department to discuss a discrepancy. Left a voicemail message. I did not call back
Rissa, United States
IRS scam caller had a lisp with a middle eastern accent : Computer animated voice saying there is a case against me from the IRS. Never said my name or anything. When I called back the caller had a lisp with a middle eastern accent.
Criminal law suit ch76295. I or my attorney of record to call : Wireless voicemail message. Reference criminal law suit CH76295. Asking me or attorney of record to call immediately.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Wayne G, United Kingdom
Foreign Lady from "HMRC" about affidavit against me for tax fraud : "Hannah Gray" said they were about to take action against me. Apparently, had tried to reach me earlier too (A LIE). Wanted me to pay in excess of 2000 pounds to avoid being picked
SIRI, United Kingdom
PC Experts - compter support. Said there was malware in my PC : 02087775555 is used by asian computer scammers. They called me too with fake news of having found malware and virus in my computer. I denied them access. Be safe! Don't let unkno
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Cuddle, United Kingdom
Computer pop up message. Blocked my browser and the popup wont go away : Bunch of thieves.. they took over my computer and has plastered a loud popup on it asking to call 08082387541 to resolve the matter. I fear it's some scam.
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
ReyN, United Kingdom
BT router proble. My Internet is insecure. He needs to troubleshoot : The Asian man said there was a serious issue with my BT Router and it was letting malware in. It would be too late to take care of my computer if I don't act now... asked me to swi
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Lear K, United Kingdom
Asking you to claim a PPI refund for a loan I never took out! : Inviting you to claim refund from bank for a loan you never took out! PPI refund! Zoe Reported: Recorded voice about PPI claim 07508863829 Natalie Reported: Nuisance PPI paym
Lord, United Kingdom
Missed calls several times from this number. Looking to scam? : I haven't called back suspecting scam. Missed calls are a lure to make you call back crooks who are after your money and personal info
|Missed Call Fraud||More...|
GarethN, United Kingdom
Heck! Its the Car Accident scam! 02063125431, 02079461914, 0123483632 : The caller wanted to know whether I had an accident in recent times. I told him whether I had one or not is none of his bloody business. O Jack Reported: 02063125431 Nationwide
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Alert from bank? Call bank at it's official # or check out their website
- 99.99% of “Work at Home” offers are bogus
- Don’t allow yourself to be rushed by fund raisers
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Call, Text From Bank