Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
SCAMMER: ATLANTIC PETROLEUM PLC, UK.-447-031-9038905 : I received the same email content as reported in here which is a "fake job offer". I've tried to google every info they got then I've found out that its "FAKE". Please take note of
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Jay N, United States
Unknown. I do not appreciate racial comments by SBrian about Indians : I do not appreciate racial comments by SBrian. There is no telling where the scammers are calling from and even if they are from India, you cannot post racial comments about all In
Jaydeep, United States
Tony Mack or Beck - recorded message about an urgent matter : Called twice. Left the same recorded message about an urgent matter on hand and that my attorney or I should call them back otherwise good luck, he said!
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
rima, United States
Bank of America - unusual activity on a debit card : It called about an unusual activity on a debit card, but we did not have that card. When called the person - she was very elaborate, that she she is helping me from bank of america
09428563859, 09428563843 - saying that my family is a swindler : this number sent me a message saying that my family is a swindler and we are in myforex.com
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Kelly, United States
Carol , United States
(Contact-WLSFRG) Call 609-800-1044 - Txt from firstname.lastname@example.org : Asking to call 609-800-1044 - Turned out to be Wells Fargo (Not Really!!) informing that there is issue with Debit Card and want to identify -- press 1 and it asked to enter SS#!
Felicita, United States
Steve Modern or Steve Martin - enforcement action by US treasury? : Vas a voicemail received on Friday 12, from 215-734-0224 The voice message says something like enforcement action by US treasury.... I call them back and they say can help me not
Carrie B, United States
US Grant Department. Grant for $7000. Wanted me to pay fees : Grant for $7000. Asking to pay fees! Complete scam
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
AJM, United States
Detroit Pretrial Processing - she gave me two different case numbers! : Today I received a call from a female saying that she was calling to inform me of a file in their office from the Detroit Pretrial Processing Department, calling from a Delaware ar
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6480
- Canada - 633
- United Kingdom - 555
- Philippines - 499
- India - 476
- Do Not Call Registration - USA https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx
- Seniors! Contact Elderwatch at 1-800-222-4444 if you are being scammed.
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutTelemarketing Call