Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Ange, United Kingdom
PPI Compensation. Need to go to a nearby shop to buy a money voucher : Company phoned to say that you are due PPI from your Bank. They know the name of your bank and how much you took your mortgage out for. They also know where you live. They say s
tom, United States
U.S. Treasury Dept. 813-358-3986 Steve Martin scam! : Male with foreign accent presents himself an an agent for the U.S. Treasury Dept. to scam money.
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Mitch, United States
Nikki Johnson Scam voice message. 530-430-0024 Fake, Bogus, BS! : Here is the transcript of the VM left by by the "Indian Revenue Service" :) "I'm officer Nikki Johnson from the Internal Revenue Service. The hotline to my division is 530-43
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
gAP, United States
"File keeper server" scam $111.95 charge on credit card 305-517-7854 : Got a txt frm my bank that $111.95 is charged to my credit card by File keeper server! hOW COULD THIS BE?! Don't even know what this stupid thing is .. "File keeper server" . Neve
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Murray, United States
Senior Life Alert telemarketing scam 360-300-4578 recorded audio : Well... It would take 30 years more for me to hit the senior tag!! But the scammers seem to have found me "ripe" enough to scam! pesters me to buy Life Alert and Get Help If You Fa
Jill, United States
card holder services fake offer. 304-263-5785 Numerous calls : The calls are from "Card Holder Services" Been called multiple times and they won't take you off the damn list. I have told them my number is on Do Not Call. They just don't care!
Dina, United States
Unsolicited call about reducing my student loan burden 469-270-7046 : This number has been at it for 2 days. Multiple calls. No messages. But when I picked up got a recorded voice which said I need to press 1 to reduce or completely eliminate my stud
Liz, United States
L7 SRVC CALL 720-685-6309 complete nuisance calls from this # : Calls go to answering machine and then they hang up.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Alfred H, United States
national parcel services - need to pay for shipping and handling : They (817-449-5550) claimed that I had a parcel package that I need to pay for shipping and handling. So I did. Need to find out
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Lynne, Saudi Arabia
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 10675
- Canada - 831
- United Kingdom - 776
- India - 691
- Philippines - 671
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTrial Offer Scam