Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Y Kelly, United Kingdom
South Asian creep said I have £2000 to claim from a £4000 loan : The crook says I took a £4000 loan back in 2005 and have refund of £2000 awaiting my claim.. Heck! I never took a 4000 loan..and in 2005 I was till in the high school! Not the r
Gerald, United Kingdom
Inland Revenue in UK? Foreign Morons calling from 0055250315767 : Recorded message claims Inland Revenue is investigating me for tax fraud! Wow! I though Inland Revenue no longer exists in UK having been superseded by the HMRC way back in 2005!!
magie, South Africa
Goodmans Cash Loans Rev Smith - took money fro me several times : He took money from you and promise you a loan as soon as you pay in the first amount he ask for more the he change banks and ask more fees tax fees international fees and anti terr
Scam call from Chile? 0056322553730 & 0056322553738, 56322553780 : Likely to be a premium rate fraud call. Rings couple of times and goes silent before you can pick up. A call back to check out could result in a large bill! Scam Numbers: 563225
|Missed Call Fraud||More...|
Tropicana Holiday, Malaysia - Scratched 2nd prize of USD$180,000! : Scratched 2nd prize of USD$180,000. When I called to claim the prize, was told that I received the promotional material by mistake however because this was not my fault, they would
Char, United States
Pretending to be the IRS threatening to call the police on you : Scam call pretending to be the IRS threatening to call the police on you if you don't pay a tax debt of $2500.
Sun, United States
IRS scam caller claims there is a law suits against you. #336-334-2730 : Claims there is a law suits against you. Gave this scam number to call back 336-334-2730. It's a call center in India where people can be heard talking to other victims demanding
Stuart, United States
Brad Davis say you on a payday loan. He wouldn't ide the loan company! : Calls to say you owe a pay day loan. But no company name. He wouldn't tell you because he doesn't know! Extortion scam looking for people who are a bit too naive!!
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Verna Ha, United States
Answer a Survey and win a free cruise ! Credit Card Scam artsits! : called using a scam robo message from 319-984-4582. Don't end up finding your credit card compromised!
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Ellie, United States
irregular calls recently - it hangs up before i answer the phone : I have got calls irregularly since a couple of months before. it hangs up before i answer the phone. No response to my text message. And there are other phone numbers just calling
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Don't click a link or visit a website suggested in an unsolicited txt
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutThreatening Call or Mail