Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Mo, United States
Fake irs lawsuit claim. Scam IRS call. 424-305-8569 : Fake irs lawsuit. Trying to scare people into sending money Andy Reported: left VM stating that I was going to have a lawsuit filed against me
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Vero, United States
county clerks office? Legal Services? Called several family members : These people have called my cousin, my brother, my landlord. They need to be stopped. I will be reporting them to the "REAL" county clerks office. I don't think they will appreciat
hinton, United States
Bournview recovery group - I have no idea about the debt they claim : Called saying I had an unpaid debt. They have not sent anything in mail and I suppose I don't have to be concerned about these calls?!
kay, United States
Gift Redemption dept calling about a $25,000 contest entry : Said I won 25.000. called back no answer. Falsely claiming I had made a contest entry and won! SCAM! #1-888-297-3038 Tyler Reported: 18882973038. Gift redemption department said
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
IRS, United States
Belincia, United States
Tom Hardagren legal firm or debt collector Collecting nonexisting debt : Claiming calling in reference to a formal complaint and that if they don't get this rectified they will move forward with case.
Calls from computer support about someone accessing my tablet : We used a tech support company recommended by Microsoft last year and now I keep getting calls from them about someone accessing my tablet. I no longer have this tablet and any at
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
other, United States
Becker Firm - they keep calling asking for money. Had to cuss them off : Stating there is criminal Petition against my name. It will go to court if I don't send them money! Had to cuss them off to stop them calling me!
Alley, United States
They scan your home and then rob you when you are not at home : Be very careful - if you get them on the line they will con you into thinking they are contractors in your neighborhood and want to give you an estimate. Should you be not gullibl
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Connie, United States
IRS call? I did not call back, because I figured it was suspicious : I received a phone call stating that they were calling from the IRS and that the IRS was filing a lawsuit against me. I did not call back, because I figured it was suspicious. Th
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
- Delete all unsolicited Lottery Winning and Fund Transfer Mails
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRental, Real Estate Scam