enophile, United States
Female voice Call from the IRS in regards to tax fraud : Female voice stated it was a call from the IRS in regards to tax fraud. she stated that they have been trying to contact me for months now and that if i don't call, they will be f
Joe, United States
Bank of America UrgentNotification. Call: 6787924154 : Bank of America UrgentNotification. Call: 6787924154. I did not call, I have no accounts with BofA
Mike Brown. Arsenal Loan Solution. Is it legitimate? : i want to know about Arsenal Loan Solution
SAF, United States
Phishing attempts. want to get remote access to my computer : Repeatedly call and want to get remote access to my computer, and that's not going to happen.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Mark, United States
Moore and Associates scam phone calls. legal matter : Called me about a payday loan I had several years ago. I had paid off this loan years ago. Was called by someone from "Moore and Associates" demanding to know my address to serv
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Sugar, United States
Adam Peterson, Department of Legal Affairs, US Treasury. Threats : He claimed to be Adam Peterson, Department of Legal Affairs, US Treasury. Had a distinct Indian accent. He said he is going to send police to my home to arrest me. He said I have b
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Hick, United States
Congratulations You have won a Free Cruise to the Bahamas! In Montreal : Automated robotic female voice announcing I win a free cruise for 2 to the Bahamas.. I would get the vouchers once I am thro with a survey.. I hung up without taking the survey...
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
GMiller, United States
Pushpin Holdings LLC scam debt collection call. Equipment lease scam : I received a call from a company called "Pushpin Holdings LLC" ..never heard of this monster before! Alleges I took an equipment on lease several years ago and never paid them. Dem
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6277
- Canada - 625
- United Kingdom - 539
- Philippines - 486
- India - 461
- State Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutLoan Scams