Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Anna, United States
Dr. who does house call but not for medical reasons...to scam : Beware of the serial Scammer who has years of experience going on dating sites to find his victims...Less than 72 hours after meeting you he is in love and tells you he loves you a
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
margrit, New Zealand
firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile Lottery Draw#17528324 : Text received 6 Oct 2014 "Congratultions your mobile phone number was selected as the winner of one million pounds sterling on Mobile Lottery with Draw#17528324 email onemillion
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Winnende Nr. 1422175/14 op GRATIS LOTTO. E-mail: email@example.com : Congrat! Uw mobiele nummer is geselecteerd als winnaar van 2,00000,00 met Winnende Nr. 1422175/14 op GRATIS LOTTO. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org voor claims Scam # : 004475355976
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Diwakar , India
Dr. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, 750000.00 Facebook Charity Award Office : Facebook Charity Award Office, 22 Ganton Street, London, W1F 7BY United Kingdom Tel: 00448719747670 Email: email@example.com Visit our website: www.facebook.com (facebooktc@
sr, United States
claimed to be the IRS & threatened to take action 415-234-9576 : Threatened to take action, if I don't call back. Falsely claims to be the IRS. Had a thick accent and do not seem to be an American at all.
shawn, United States
feerec.com scam has hit me They keep taking 1.17$ off my card everyday : They keep taking 1.17$ off my card everyday!!! appears as Feerec.com 08081013488
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
hello, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org debit card placed on hold. call 281-295-1778 : Received a text message saying my debit card was placed on hold and to call the customer department now at the number 2812951778
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
FLark, United States
Called himself Kevin Foster, IRS. Unlikely name for a jerk from India! : He said he is an officer with the IRS and he is part of the team which detected “malpractice” in my tax filing since 2008. Said he was preparing to take legal action but I ha
s anders, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7039
- Canada - 657
- United Kingdom - 579
- Philippines - 528
- India - 514
- Taking a Loan in the US? Verify License of Lender at www.dfi.wa.gov
- As far as possible, avoid calling back unfamiliar numbers
- Beware of bogus debt collectors who threatens to get you arrested
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPremium Rate Number Fraud