L James, United States
Windows Support scam! Bogus calls wanting to connect to computer : Made multiple attempts to gain access to my computer claiming there is serious errors in Windows OS software Sara Reported: 7162226213. Similar call but from 716-222-6213 Ray
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Ted C, United States
Call Well Fargo 202-750-2348. Account temporarily suspended : Got a message saying my Wells Fargo account is temporarily suspended. Call 202-750-2348. Called the bank instead and found the message is a scam
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Nancy A, United States
Adam Cooper, Triple Service LLC.said it was going to effect my credit : Been getting calls from that # until I was looking it up and realized it was a scam, so i end up getting one today and i answered it, the people knew my last 4 of my ss# and old ad
John, United States
Patrik Maddas, Capitol Cash Solutions Asked me to buy $100 itunes card : Was E mailed that I was approved for a 9000 dollar loan. Asked me to buy a 100 dollar Itunes card as part of my way to pay fees that where supposebly going to be reimbursed. Then I
Chris Br, United States
Ok Cupid scammers "Father" calls back demanding money 864-321-2164 : Scammer using ok cupid to scam users. The number is registered in South Carolina. "Father" calls back demanding money through Walmart. #underage scam # sextortion scam
uio1, United States
Alliance Healthcare, text only for job offer. SCAM! 270-282-0576 : Cynthia Oman....text only for job offer and then never answers when you call back. includes hyperlink to possible virus in text.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Lenore, United States
"Mark Williams". You won a government grant for $9,20! 1-206-317-1217 : I received a call on my cell phone informing me I'd won a government grant for $9,200. I was directed to call 1-206-317-1217 and speak to a senior account manager. The caller i
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
amy, United States
Victoria Davis from ECA & Associates - Online payday loan scam : transferred me to 844-301-8359 for a online payday loan
jules, United States
Cash Advance Inc. email threat email@example.com : Received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org listing out "charges" against me. The email is in poor English! SCAM!!
aphillip, United States
Criminal Allegations against me - sheriff is going to arrest me soon! : States there are 5 criminal allegations and sheriff is going to arrest me if I don't call. If I don't return call they say, all they can do is wish me good luck.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Is a website safe to browse? Check at https://safeweb.norton.com
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutScare Tactics