Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
John, United Kingdom
Ken, United States
Caller was offering Free Life Medical Alert System for Seniors : He said it's free for seniors and is supported by a Govt. health program. Went on to ask my age. Told him 65! Good he wanted my address to send the device. Gave a fake one! Okay.
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
FSTHSTPCK Online fraud. Hit my Credit Card. Stole $39.5 : Bogus charge appears as FSTHSTPCK 844-467-5239.com This is outrageous! How could some such crap billing happen? I have not shopped for anything from FSTHSTPCK 844-467-5239.com a
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Concern, United States
WT bank text about ATM debit card blocked. firstname.lastname@example.org : 9-13-2014 7:15PM Received text about ATM debit card blocked (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) due to fraudulent withdrawal. It states to call customer service department now. "WT bank in Austin,
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
mga muka nyo nandun pati bahay nyo! www.myteleforex.com 09428564887 : lubog daw pamilya mo sa utang? may naninira sa inyo mga swindler daw kayo nasa www.myteleforex.com nakakahiya kayo! mga muka nyo nandun pati bahay nyo! FAKERSHITTY kadushbag !
bwong ny, United States
bank of america urgent message. said security breach on my debit card : said urgent message please call 909-744-5660. i called and it said security breach on my debit card and hold has been placed on my bank account. Asked for my ssn and account number
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
j Braye, United States
Michael Davis states attorney Florida. warrant for bank fraud? : Said had a warrant for bank fraud to be filed in Florida.
Zaizad, Saudi Arabia
GCC Recruiters Wilburton University trappingpeople : Called with a dream job offer and said the only thing standing between me and it was a higher degree (MBA), "Wilburton University" came up with a $500 fee only and a fake interview
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Cali , United States
Bank of America saying that my Credit card was compromised : Automated call saying that my Bank of America card was compromised, and to press 1 to be forwarded to the security department. After I pressed 1, the same automated voice said to e
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Johnny, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6435
- Canada - 633
- United Kingdom - 553
- Philippines - 495
- India - 473
- Don't allow credit card to be charged over a phone line
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- Read SSN Threat Alert. www.socialsecurity.gov/pubs/EN-05-10064.pdf
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutRental, Real Estate Scam