Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Mary, United States
Delaware Solutions 888-926-0177 That I never paid back Fast Cash : On several, several times this company (888-926-0177) keeps calling I have spoke with them twice, but the information they gave me was not correct they said I had a check cashing p
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
Toby, United States
NPC, United States
This is so shady and disgusting. Called for my family member : Someone from 815-704-3749 called for my family member concerning a "legal complaint". Did not ID the nature of the complaint, who they were or who they were working on behalf of.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Alan, United States
IRS Collection / Litigation.telling us it was our 3rd & Final Warning : A gentleman (206-317-1741) claiming to be from the IRS called telling us that it was our 3rd & Final Warning to pay before litigation would begin. Gave the above number for us t
R S Mars, New Zealand
OneAvenue Tours scratchy card winner scam. Bogus! US$175.000 : 2 Scratchy cards, one of which won US$175.000. Beware! It's fake!
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Jackson, United States
Austinberg and Associates. Brandi Williams. Called my brother. Bogus : Brandi Williams (510-373-1070) called my brother, then had him have me call about a debt I do not owe. telling me I took out a loan years ago and to settle today for only $500. thi
Alfastar, United States
Annoyed, United Kingdom
"TV Licensing" - Dubious call and multiple persistent, missed calls : Dubious call and multiple persistent, missed calls. Caller (if genuine) did not have cause to contact me in any case because my license was renewed on time. Legitimate companie
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
don't know company name - you've been selected for a free cruise! : 416-792-9234 recorded voice. typical "you've been selected for a free cruise" scam!
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Ron, United States
vertex transport service. Promises big pay out won. Call 904-421-0980 : Letter promises big pay out won. wants prepay for delivery. Vertex Transport Service PO Box 359005 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33335. Call 904-421-0980 SCAM! p,o,box359005 Fort Lauderda
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 8149
- Canada - 707
- United Kingdom - 637
- Philippines - 594
- India - 575
- A legitimate company won’t ask you to pay for a prize
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- Stay away from Online Survey Jobs, Work From Home Scams, Mystery Shopping
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Investment