Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
cathy e, United States
unknown - "Must be a bad connection, I will call you right back"! : He called many times in different days left no message if not answered. When I do answer the call he will say "Must be a bad connection, I will call you right back" and hung up.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Doreen, United States
Assets Abitrator?? Claimed I too out a payday loan. Total fraud : Assets Arbitrators says I took a payday loan out in 2009 and didn't pay back. FRAUD. This is FRAUD!@
Riz, United States
Wyse and Lynch - asking for someone else. Debt collection scam : Calling a number that does not belong to the person they are looking for.
Aegis Outsourcing LLC is hiring mystery shoppers $400 /week guaranteed : Aegis Outsourcing LLC is hiring mystery shoppers, $400 weekly guaranteed. Confirm availability and send response to email@example.com for more details
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
David, United States
CFS - Caller stated that he was calling on the behalf of Riverside : Caller stated that he was calling on the behalf of Riverside (a payday loan company) in regards to a loan that I didn't repay in 2012 for the amount of $500 and my check bounced.
Ttttt, United States
Scam - bogus debt collector making fake legal claims : Another legal outsourcing dept scam
Dave, United States
Scams , United States
Ubs scammer - says there is warrant out & would be arrested : Scammer wants me to pay $1750 or I will be arrested. Nobody gets arrested for loan default ..that too without a notice to pay? Anyway I don't owe any money on any loan. SCAM! Bewa
Charles, United States
Department of Grants - 7000 dollars in government grant money : A call was made to me that offer 7000 dollars in government grant money. But in order to received it, you must purchase a iTunes gift card for 250 dollars from western union. Ple
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Kat, United States
Federal Investigation Department Scam claiming that there is a warrant : Got a call from them saying that they are from the Federal Investigation Department claiming that there is a warrant issued in my name. And that there are severe charges being pres
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Avoid unpopular ecommerce websites like the plague!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Police in India Raids Mumbai Based Call Centers Involved in IRS Call Scam
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTax Scam