Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Lynn, United States
Bank of America scam! The website was a phishing page with misspelling : Asked to scan debit card and cvv number which I did as it appeared to be from Bank of America. Then asked for additional information and saw the box for "FINNISH". This misspelli
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
KleptO, United States
Free Trip to the Bahamas. 512-961-8251 Free trip to Orlando, Disney : Free vacation scam. Travel offer free. Cruise for 2. Total scam. Robocall fraud Patricia Reported: Free trip to Orlando, Disney Theme Park. No detail on caller ID. As I scream
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
MJ, United States
Fake IRS robo call about tax debt owed by you 845-866-6148 : Robocall about IRS debt. This is a scam. If you owe taxes, you will be notified in mail
Christia, United States
Kevin Mason, Foreign accent, broken English. Works at US Treasury : Stupid asshole can't even speak a line of English! And you are supposed to believe this SOB's claim that he represents the US Treasury... Apparently you owe taxes and the IRS has u
G Brett, United States
Impersonating the IRS and falsely notifying me of a lawsuit : Recorded voice masquerading as the IRS to scare people who could be easily scared with the sole intention of making them send money to the scammer
Redex, United States
Stating I have done criminal fraud on the US treasury. 8444325959 : If I don't call back that would be treated as an additional offense and the US treasury would initiate enforcement action. Suggest I could be in for major trouble Lyla Reported:
TB, United States
The Delegates Group, bogus operator posing as a debt collection agency : I don't answer when called because for one it's a recording and I don't answer calls I don't recognize. I googled the name and it's a bogus operator posing as a debt collection age
Jaimes R, United States
They are gathering people for a bogus class action suit : Blood thinner compensation offer...wants me to sign up to participate in a class action suit against some blood thinner which I have never used! Looks like phishing call ..directed
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Hugh H, United States
This is to officially notify you that the IRS is filing suit against U : I got this eerie message on my cell phone "This is to officially notify you that the IRS is filing suit against you. You may call 202-864-0114 for further information about the cas
R B, United States
Mid-east accent gentleman by the name of Frank Clinton. grant of $9200 : I received a call from 315-7289426. heavy mid-east accent gentleman by the name of Frank Clinton telling me I was chosen to receive a federal government grant of $9200. I took th
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- If you have indeed been sued, go to http://goo.gl/Jw7IA8 for instructions.
- Keep your anti virus and anti malware softwares active & updated
- Beware of bogus debt collectors who threatens to get you arrested
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutIdentity Theft