Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
CarryF, United States
Student loan rate reduction scam. Debt consolidator : Student loan reduction scam call. Instead of reduction, you would find you have lost money, by the time you wake up to the scam!
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
Nelson, United States
Unwanted loan solicitation. It's an advance fee scam #9728955017 : Offers loan only to steal advance fees from gullible consumers. Once you send them advance, they would vanish completely and would not be reachable on phone or email. These scammer
Titus, United States
Timeshare seller - Says he will sell mine! I don't have a timeshare : I had timeshare which I sold about 5 years ago! Suspect these guys manage to pull old data and call timeshare customers
|Service Providers Scam||More...|
nothappy, United States
Melanie, United States
Scary threat of court appearance if you don't id youself : Calls and threatens to take you to court if you don't reveal who you are and your address! Wow! How could people be so rude and demanding! And They don't even tell you who you are!
Edgar, United States
Demands my whereabouts and threatens to file a case. #8883892558 : They have called my relatives demanding that they reveal my "whereabouts" (as if I'm in hiding!)... whoever it is if they have a complaint against me in relation to any alleged deb
Martha I, United States
Said I won a vacation because I had stayed at their resort : They don't give a name to the resort to scam people into thinking that the call could be related to one of your old holidays! One has to be insane to fall for this scam
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
HenryPiQ, United States
There is nothing wrong with your CC but interest rate can be lowered!! : Recorded voice stating there is nothing wrong with my credit card and offering to reduce interest rate. You need to press #1 and the computer takes over asking you to share vital
Boxie, United States
Holiday robocall - offering a fantastic vacation provided you share CC : Share your credit card and get a fantastic vacation at deep discount! Hmmmm... Yeah! Take this! 1234567890000000 all of 16 digits!
brazeel, United States
Credit Card Relief. Says they would lower my interest rate and debt : They claim I have more than $10,000 in debt! Absolutely false! This ought to be a scam to swindle money out of people who are in trouble
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- If it sounds too good to be true, it is!
- To put your phone on the federal “do not call” registry call 1-888-382-1222
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Alert Message