Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
renee b , United States
Tristar UBS Called to tell me I owed $700 from a payday loan in 2010 : Called to tell me I owed $700 from a payday loan in 2010. Had my old account info, my social and addresses. Told me that I would be served in 24 hours or I could pay a lower rate t
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Kevin, United States
AMG and Associates want to collect on bills that we dont owe : They have been harassing us for months and months over a hospital bill, refusing to send information about the claim. And now they are threatening us with a lawsuit. I have contact
MsWright, United States
Scam call asking to return the call before documents are served : Call Ms. Anthony before legal documents will be served to you.
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Hex, United States
To call 202-795-3615 about a tax investigation by the IRS : Asks to call them back because of an IRS investigation into my tax file. Said they detected serious offense and I need to pay several thousand dollars! I exclaimed F***! and told
BeGiant, United States
Attempt to steal credit card info. Card services offering low interest : Robo call saying they can reduce my credit card debt and interest rate. Direct attempt to steal your credit card details. Better not engage with unknown people on the phone!
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
TimC, United States
Says they are from the IRS and I was evading taxes. Call to resolve : Saying they detected evasion of tax and hiding of income.. Hmmmm..as if I make so much to hide :). Awful suckers... may be they have scammed a lot of people already!
RG, United States
BRG calling for someone that even I do not know! 1-877-225-0255 : They are calling everyday saying they are looking for someone and that even if I do not know that person I must still call back. They say that by law they can contact all known ref
L Damien, United States
Citybeat103? Call saying I could win a cruise. City Beat 103 FM? : City Beat 1013 Radio Station called, inviting me to answers music trivia question to win a free cruise for two! Lo! and behold! Yes... I supposedly won..and was directed to citybe
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
travis, United States
'Underwriters' , lower interest rate scam, limited time offer : Cold called, left message about credit card interest rate being lowered to 2%, but limited time offer only good for 3 days.
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Rob, United States
IRS is sending police to arrest me?! To call 913-225-9681 : I talked to a man who spoke heavy accented English.. he tried to make himself sound rude and intimidating. However, the accent gave him away as a stupid scammer
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Free Trial Offers are baits to sign you up for paid subscription
- Advice on PPI Claims in UK. Call Financial Ombudsman Service 08000234567
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTelemarketing Call