GeeK, United States
$5000 Advance America Loan scam. Sent me an email offering loan : The email was signed off by Charles Smith, Loan Verification Officer. I found out they need you to pay money in advance and that too only using a cash card. Vanilla reload card or
Rick, United States
Rain, United States
ONE RING CALLS from 509-295-6440. I haven't called back : Interesting! I have got 3 calls from this number. Each time I could hear the phone ring just once!! Curious to know what is going on!!
Knight, United States
Offering a Preapproved Payday Loan, I never applied for! 631-460-5576 : This ought to be a scam or a phishing attempt. I didn't apply for a loan at all. Call says the loan is pre-approved. But doesn't mention my name. How could a loan be pre-approve
Lisa, United States
Police organization? Wanting me to donate immediately : Police donation scam. Called from 707-202-6086 wanting me to donate to some police charity. Said they don't take checks! How could that be?! Don't know they are legit. I don't
Canadian Delivery Express - Parcel delivery alert 1-322-110-3270 : Answered call from 1-322-110-3270 which was a female recording with instructions to call and use code #526 (it was a bad recording so the code may have been 5526) in order to have
Robin, United States
Treasury Department Grant saying I have qualified to receive $9000 : It was someone saying that they were from the Treasury Department in Washington, D C. They said that I qualified for a grant of $9000. They wanted me to verify some information ove
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Andy, United States
360-214-3608 Instructing to call back to avoid trouble with the IRS! : They called twice and left messages with ominous threat to create trouble for you if you don't call back. I called back and found a woman with thick Indian accent. She said it's
B Jones, United States
IRS? voice message about IRS filing a law suit against me 508-588-7293 : The call stated that irs has filed a lawsuit against me. Very generic recording. Doesn't say my name! That's total fraud.
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
dbarnh1, United States
IRS is filing a lawsuit against you. 253-299-4371 bogus recording : IRS is filing a lawsuit says a recording left by thick accented people. This has to be a scam. A wicked scam! There is no reason for the IRS to file a law suit. Well, why leave a
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 14364
- Canada - 1148
- United Kingdom - 965
- Philippines - 767
- India - 753
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMissed Call Fraud