Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Gavin, United States
Bogus call posing as Comcast Xfinity. Prepay 12 Months SCAM : Hello... I was called by a person with fake accent... after I started grilling him he slipped info Indian language and became rude and abusive... this has nothing to do with
Morris, United States
Comcast Loyalty Rewards Scam email. Comcast Xfinity Promotion SCAM. : The email is bogus. It offers a Free KINDLE FIRE Tablet with unlimited uploading and downloading with no fair usage policy limit!! contract free offer for 12 months with a fix mont
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Pavel, United States
Aricha, United States
Check systems Legal action threat. freeze account, garnish wages : LASt year i paid them 130.00 because they said they can take legal action against me/. and freeze my account that i cant use my check account , have my wages garnished and even sa
Davy, United States
Lt. Willis with the Polk County Sheriff’s Office calls about Jury Duty : The man said he is Lt. Willis with the Polk County Sheriff’s Office. He said I had missed a jury duty and am liable to pay a fine. He asked me to get a moneypak card for $300 and
|Jury Duty Scam||More...|
Nell, United States
Free Lotto Contact David Gatland email@example.com for claim. : I am in Netherlands and received a SMS message from +447415339788 which reads in English like this! " You have won FREE LOTTO UK 750,000,00 pounds. Lotto UK won, reference code
|Lucky Draw Scam||More...|
Odje, South Africa
UK Mobile Lottery winner of $2,500.000 firstname.lastname@example.org : I received Congratulations SMS from 00447950365768. My mobile number selected as winner of $2,500.000 on UK Mobile Lottery I have to contact email email@example.com for cla
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Myers, United States
Fort Community Credit Union Alert Your FCCU Credit Card is Compromised : Received a call with a recorded message asking to l 800-262-2024. Your FCCU Credit Card is Compromised. I called the bank and was told this is a scam.
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 3435
- Canada - 501
- United Kingdom - 364
- India - 295
- Australia - 188
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Suspect Donation Scam? Call National Center for Disaster Fraud - 8667205721
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Buyer