Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Susan, United States
CORY AKIN bogus litigation 440-368-0424. Want's my attorny's name! : call from Cory Akin (Corey Aiken?) and told I or my lawyer has to call him back. It's about some debt which I'm unaware of. Complete lie.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
D Smith, United States
IRS officer? 866-978-7944 American name with a foreign accent : This person claimed to be an IRS officer. American name with a foreign accent. Scammer!
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Larry, United States
John Stein with Burnelli and Weinberg threatening to deliver papers : They (844-332-1171) called my ex-wife and she called me saying they were threatening to deliver papers to my work. I called them back and they were trying to collect a debt that ha
William, United States
tmo-px.net. said my phone was incompatible, use laptop or desk top : craigslist return text. said my phone was incompatible, use laptop or desk top.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Susan, United States
Mike Henry Told me that papers have been drawn up about fraud! : Told me that papers have been drawn up and in a few days the authorities will be at my place to arrest me for fraud concerning a pay day loan. They have my actual phone number but
JB, United States
Angel, United States
Harrison Law Firm, charges with Cash Advance America pressed on me. : Harrison Law Firm Angel Miranda 4930 SUPPORT COURT NORTH LAS VEGAS NV 89031 Dear Mrs. Angel Miranda You are hereby notified that a lawsuit in the name of Cash Advance A
Marie21, United States
Can't find results for this number on-line 402-858-8815 : Can't find results for this number on-line. Anyone know who or what this is. Thanks.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Bill, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 8170
- Canada - 707
- United Kingdom - 640
- Philippines - 594
- India - 575
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutThreatening Call or Mail