Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
M Taylor, United States
Official Documents. 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW Suite 190 #302 : If this number (on a digital, lighted strip of plastic) matches scratch off I have won:Lincoln MKz, Samsung TV New Apple iPad Air, 7 night cruise w/ airfare. Offer code 7320 V
ParkerLE, United States
Provisional Services recording saying they are filing litigations! : Am filing two litigations against you in your county. No idea what they are talking about! It was a recording. #520-465-8355
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Marissa, United States
Capital Risk Services, Amber Collins about a payday loan. SCAM : I received a phone call from the above company. Amber Collins threatened me stating I owe a pay day loan back from 2010. They have the last of my SS#, my address from 2010, and m
Florida , United States
Criminal charges, Arrest? 714-418-4907 saying there is a criminal case : Got two calls witha woman voice (recorded) saying there is a criminal case against me and I may be arrested from my home or workplace. To call them back (no name)..and that they'll
AFS , United States
AFS - i have reported them to every agency I can find 209-593-5813 : These people call under many different numbers and have many different threats of taking you to jail or criminal charges against you. They derive from a pay day loan that even aft
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
510-431-2447 Indian woman said there is a legal case : A "very difficult to understand" woman with India accent said there was a legal case against me. That is quite far from the truth!
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Matt, United States
Last attempt by the IRS to contact YOU before a lawsuit is filed! : Oh! My! Am I not breaking into a sweat?! It's the last attempt to contact me and I I don't call back the heaven will break loose!! Lord! Help MEEEEE! ....... Well... the Indian
Jenny, United States
IRS? Received a scall 718-925-3543, is this really from the IRS?! : Got a call and I don't know if its from the IRS or not. The caller threatened me with arrest!
Summer, United States
Said there is a pending IRS Lawsuit against me?! 360-244-4230 : The man said I was short of $720 taxes. And the IRS takes the trouble of taking someone to court for all of 720 dollars!! Ridiculous! Taking people for a ride!
Adi, United States
Caller ID: LIVING WATER MI called twice. No message left. : Don't know who "LIVING WATER MI" is! Called back it says not a working number! Why would anyone want to keep calling if there is nothing to say?! Scam #208-549-6781
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 13646
- Canada - 1084
- United Kingdom - 937
- Philippines - 748
- India - 732
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- On Do Not Call? Report Scam calls to 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Survey