Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
dwh, United States
Recorded voice impersonating the IRS. Threatens to file lawsuit. SCAM! : Robo call stating the IRS is filing a law suit and to call 1-202-559-7695
Canadian Delivery Express. To call with code #5526 to claim a package : Poorly recorded message requesting you call them with a code they give you (5526) to claim your package being delivered by Canadian Delivery Express. Anz reported: Canadian Deli
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
elf137, United States
FBI/IRS all-in-one :-) heavy accent yet with very common american name : Someone with heavy accent yet with very common american name. After multiple calls i picked up and told him that his scam won't work on me. He was very obnoxious and persistent a
Nicole, United States
Provision Risk Services. Beware please dont pay these people any money : Called my cell, work, and husbands cell in less then 2 minutes. Wanted us to verify info. My husband refused the guy stated 'I am not suppose to give you any info with out verify
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Gena Hop, United States
Federal Attorneys USA. Claims I'm being taken to court for $13000 plus : claim I'm being taken to Federal Court for the amount of $13,000.00 plus amounts of money owed by my not repaying some online loans. Not sure if this is a fraud itself, or for real
Tina M, United States
Capital Reserve Services (205) 3790314. Bogus debt collection : Callers continually call from this number stating that there is an outstanding payday loan for $1300. They will not tell me who the creditor is. They say they are only a mediator a
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Lanny D, United States
Inktel Direct. Stating I will receive a summons if I do not pay : repeated calls for over 2 weeks daily, leaving messages I will receive a summons if I do not pay fraudulently charges on a Capital One Card. I asked for them to send some in writin
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
West Jet. You have won a free flight. "Loyal Westjet Customer" Scam : Call claiming you won a free flight for being a west jet customer, I've never been their customer! Scam number #705-309-5735
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Charnell, United States
Bitguard, Inc that I was being served with papers to appear in court : They left a message saying that I was being served with papers to appear in court. They didn't say what it was that I was to appear in court for. The message was directed to Charne
Candace, United States
IRS SCAM - Arrest Warrant Threat. thick indian or middle east accent : Automated call left on my phone - saying from the IRS "filing a lawsuit" against me. When I called back, the man (with a thick indian or middle east accent) said an arrest warrant
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 13075
- Canada - 1012
- United Kingdom - 907
- Philippines - 727
- India - 718
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTravel Offer Scam