jinkys4, United States
VISA alert for xxx-xxx-xxxx. Contact (844) 326-4675 : Phishing scam. Suspicious text "visa alert for (insert your mobile # here). Contact (844) 326-4675.
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Jude, United States
Fraudulent IRS call 1-716-226-9746. This call originated in India : Caller said on the message that this was our last chance or a Federal Agent would be out and give us a cease and desist notice. Read another blog on this page and also in the news
BigBear, United States
CRDT CRD ADVOCAT? Bridget with Card Services pushing fake machine : Bridget from card member services.... talking about lowering my credit card interest rate... I suggest that you quit abruptly instead of allowing scammers to take control of
n, United States
IRS imposter. Foreign caller hard to understand 206-539-5292 : presents himself an IRS agent to scam people. They would act rude and threaten to have you arrested unless you pay them off!
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
mary, United States
They are looking for my whereabouts 1-877-209-8129 : looking for my whereabouts, why not sure cause everyone knows my whereabouts.
Jasmaine, United States
Jason, federal bank loan of 9000 dollar. he got me for 230 : The person call and got me for 230.00 talking about he is going to give me 9,000 and call back the next day and said the IRS was going to take my money all I have to do is send 34
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Mary Lee, United States
Katie said we also won an SUV from an entry we provided at a mall : Hey Katie called and said we also won an SUV from an entry we provided at a mall or somewhere else. Except, I never have entered anywhere for an SUV. I don't do malls either. So, c
coy, United States
Recorded voice alleging I had underpaid tax and need to call back asap : IRS tax problem wanted me to call them back. it was a recording.
Upset , United States
Tax Scam from Rocway calling residents who reside in other states : I reside in different statae and person cliams they reprsent IRS. Not because I do not owe taxes alos cliam to work with Federal authority and will send police to your home from fa
renee b , United States
Tristar UBS Called to tell me I owed $700 from a payday loan in 2010 : Called to tell me I owed $700 from a payday loan in 2010. Had my old account info, my social and addresses. Told me that I would be served in 24 hours or I could pay a lower rate t
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Report fraud to Western Union. 1-800-448-1492, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Call, Text From Bank