Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Ferdinan, United States
Debt collector threatening to sue. No paperwork. Said my time is up! : He wouldn't identify the original lender. Obviously, being a scammer, he doesn't have to! They rely on threats and aggression to numb people into believing that the alleged debt wa
HectorC, United States
Illegal telemarketing calls to my cell phone. Home security systems : Unsolicited nuisance calls. It's illegal to call cell phones using automated system. Reported to the FTC. Suggest you too do it! The more the complaints, faster the action
Nicole, United States
Credit Card Scammer wanted to lower my interest rate 386-623-3536 : Credit card theft scam... robocall tries to engage you with a human crook by offering to lower your interest rate. Don't give them any info! Just hang up to protect yourself and yo
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Sigmund, United States
Claim to be the IRS and wants me to send them money : Asked me to go and get iTunes card and load $850 and they would give further instructions once its done.. should not terminate the call.. If I do... will be arrested (Yeppie!) ...
Tiffany , United States
GiantTex, United States
Left message stating IRS is filing a lawsuit against me & To Call BACK : Said they have been trying to reach me and to call 347-855-7994 before they file a lawsuit against me. Says it's the last attempt and I would be responsible for whatever happens to
D Walter, United States
Told me I won a FREE CRUISE GETAWAY for two. Wanted my Credit Card : Robocall would announce you won a cruise.. Press #1 to claim it! Certainly 90% of the called would ignore the BS! Out of the rest 1 could in fact end up sharing the credit card i
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Crystal, United States
Debt Collection Scam. saying that I was in default on a payday loan : They called me today saying that I was in default on a payday loan from 2012. They had my address from that date along with my email and credit union name, however I am vehemently
Lestor, United States
When I called back an Indian sounding scum told me I would be arrested : Left message to call the Internal Revenue Service about an important matter. An Indian guy said "Ben Johnson" (Heck!) and told me to hear him out while he read the "charges"... I t
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Tonya, United States
Ray Marvin recording asks not to disregard the call. Good Luck! : The recording supposedly from the IRS ends with Good Luck! You don't expect Govt entities to wish you good luck if you don't call back! Extremely dumb scam! May be they are targe
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - 1-888-495-8501
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLottery Winner Scam