Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Elaine B, United States
Las Vegas Allure sweeptakes in amount of $450,000. Need to send $600! : Caller Mary Stevens said I had won the sweeptakes in amount of $450,000.000 but I needed to have $600.00 to pay courier (UPS) to deliver money to my door as they need to have mt si
www.myteleforex.com swindler message from 639238623885 : "Lubog daw pamilya mo sa utang? may naninira sa inyo mga swindler daw kayo nasa www.myteleforex.com nakakahiya kayo! mga muka nyo andun pati bahay nyo!" received 14 October 2014
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Anger, United States
Call in Spanish non-stop. Do not call back. they will bill you : Call in spanish non-stop. Do not call back. they will bill you and you'll have to report and fight it.
bjr, United States
Restriction placed on your debit card. Call 1-281-295-1778 : Says "Restriction placed on your debit card. Call Customer Department now" 1-281-295-1778".
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Wendy, United States
Lisa Jackson Guest Services Manager letter. must respond by October 27 : I've received several of these letters in recent years. This one is from the infamous "Lisa Jackson, Guest Services Manager" of some unknown company at some unknown address. The mi
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
jane doe, United States
Fake verizon offer. Offers a credit on Verizon Bill 1-800-922-6974 : offering a credit on Verizon bill. Looks spammy. Don't fall for this scam!
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
JJ, United States
Expedia. You are entered to win a 5day all expense paid trip to Cancun : Automated voice tells me I am entered to win a 5day all expense paid trip to Cancun because of a recent booking through Expedia. Tells me to press "1", and I do, and it hangs up.
Wrong 1, United States
Solomon Goldberg and Associates threaten to call your job & take money : Very nasty people and don't know how to talk to you...Get get the people they are looking for so they will try anyone. Won't answer any questions you ask and when you ask question
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Bill, United States
Steve Martin US Treasury. left a phone message threatening Grand Jury : A guy with an Indian accent calling himself Steve Martin from the US Treasury left a phone message threatening grand jury, magistrate appearance etc unless I contacted him.
Northway University Scholarship Degree without any study : Northway University" They give a high degree as they received a recommendations to offer me a Scholarship Degree without any study jut 45-60 min. interview call. Their fees As $500
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7045
- Canada - 657
- United Kingdom - 581
- Philippines - 529
- India - 514
- To put your phone on the federal “do not call” registry call 1-888-382-1222
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Service Agency