Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Rexton, United States
Says I been invoved in doing fraud on IRS by hiding income : Scam! Recording accusing me of tax fraud! That's incredible! I get my taxes done by a tax professional. The recording doesn't state my name. It says "YOU" ... crappy, scam!
Kate, United States
Robocall from 800-786-4567. They could get CC Rate reduced : Credit Card interest rate reduction offer - Automated phone call requiring you to click and talk to a live agent. Not recommended!
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Shirish, United Arab Emirates
Da Corco, United States
IRS 213-479-1937 Threatening jail if I ignore this call : IRS is filing a lawsuit against you and I should not disregard the call. Matter is very sensitive and I might suffer badly in future
ER, United States
Said I was up for an interview at an undisclosed location : Said I was up for an interview at an undisclosed location and that I was to go onto the internet and reserve my spot for this prized job offer by clicking the green rectangle.
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
GC, United States
FHL, United States
Officer Eric Foster - Ended with Wish you good luck! : About unapaid tax money. Threatening if not called back "well I wish you good luck" ... This is absolute trash!
Xaxton, United States
Tech Support Scam - When I clicked an Ad this popup appeared : An ad on the internet when I searched for a stilwell grandma soundboard to troll a chat room, they gave this number. Ray Reported: My computer is infected with a popup which ask
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
KJO, United States
Max, United States
IRS Scam VM saying ignoring will be a federal criminal offense! : Said the "IRS" was going to file lawsuits. "Ignoring this will be a second attempt to avoid an initial appearance before a magistrate judge or grand jury for a federal criminal off
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- If it sounds too good to be true, it is!
- On Do Not Call? Report Scam calls to 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutExtortion Scam