Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Debt recovery scammers try to get you to share bank information : they don't know your information. But try to get bank info and use fake bank account numbers . they like TD bank
Revenue Canada saying that my file was under audit & I need to call : Asking to call 1-844-447-4490 which is not a CRA number! Why would CRA inform someone that he is under audit? Scare tactics! That's it! Marin Reported: 18444474490. Revenue Can
Hope, United States
Wanted my info and said they were the IRS and there was a lawsuit : Call from irs claiming tax info needed. When i called back they wanted my info and said they were the irs and they had a lawsuit against me Ian Reported: 18553828333. Fake IRS
Jennifer, United States
James Brown - IRS had a middle eastern accent!! 715-430-5401 : An automated message said the Internal Revenue Service was going to sue me and I'm to call back immediately. I called back and got "James Brown" who insisted I give him my informa
Sherrol, United States
IRS?? Said they had issued a warrant for my arrest #888-755-5988 : The caller said he was from the IRS and that they had issued a warrant for my arrest. I didn't listen past that and advised the caller that I worked for a District Attorney and we
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
DMMc, United States
IRS scam saying its last attempt to collect money Legal will follow : Claims it is a last attempt to contact and collect monies owed to the IRS. IRS sends letters, they do not call for collection.
scott, United States
pretended to be IRS claiming my saying ssn will be blacklisted by irs : Scammers left recorded message saying ssn will be blacklisted by irs and 'do not try to take any action' but call back instead, before legal action is taken. No way I'm calling the
MS, United States
IRS caller saying you owe back taxes. Beware! It's a scam 646-586-2628 : The caller will tell you he/she is from the IRS and you owe back taxes. They will threaten you with an arrest warrant and demand immediate payment. If you tell them to go away they
Amber, United States
Officer Rick Scott from IRS about an issue with my tax filing : Tries to say that there is a issue with my tax forms with the IRS. And that I need to call him or have a lawyer call him back. It was robot recording and it never requested for m
IRS , United States
IRS CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION SAYS THEY ARE CALLING REGARDING YOUR TAXES : THIS COMPANY PRETENDS TO BE IRS CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION DIVISION AND SAYS THEY ARE CALLING REGARDING YOUR TAXES. BUT THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN LOOK YOU UP IS THRU YOURE PHONE NUMBER! TH
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Free Trial Offers are baits to sign you up for paid subscription
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- If you have indeed been sued, go to http://goo.gl/Jw7IA8 for instructions.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTravel Offer Scam