Delitz, United States
Offered Free knee and back support - wanted my medicare id! : Beware! Attempting to extract your personal info and medicare ID for fraudulent billing!
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
Rexton, United States
Windows Software support calling to alert you about computer "trouble" : Thick foreign accent said he is receiving error signal from my computer... said he is with windows technical support... He used foul language when I told him I don't have any "wind
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
mary, United States
National Mediation Services saying we should be ready to be deported : phone call about a IBC offense on a civil complaint. threatened me with taking me to court even called my place of employment and told my coworker if i was ready to go to court. ca
Ben, United States
Scammer informing that a Lawsuit has been filed against me 3153053805 : They left a lengthy automated message about how a lawsuit has been filed against me
LionelR, United States
#9728955017 Your Student Loan is flagged for a rate reduction! : Call stating my student loan is selected for a rate reduction under some new Government program.... Wonder how they selected "my student loan" when I don't have one!!! MartinD R
Rob, United Kingdom
Charges you £4.50 for an unknown service & sets up recurring billing : Charge you £4.50 for an unknown service. Company are unreachable. Total scam. You need to go through your network provider for a refund and stop the recurring billing.
DannyS, United States
#4076554639 Credit card theft card services is lowering interest rate : Tries to scam you into sharing credit card information. Claims they have been monitoring my usage and found I have large debt.. total BS! SamS Reported: 4076554639 Credit Card S
Regis, United States
#8054640294 Robocall about lowering credit card interest rate and debt : Looks like some sort of debt consolidation scam. It was recorded voice pushing people to use their help in reducing CC rate and debt Alec Reported: 805-464-0294 - Consumer Servi
Drex, United States
Credit card interest rate reduction. Nothing wrong with your CC! : Heck.. why do they have to call me if there is nothing wrong with my credit card.. and who the hell are these robocallers? How do they know about my credit card debt when it's a c
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Doma Y, United Kingdom
conned into paying an advance for a loan which has not materialized : I received a call few days ago saying he is from Payfast loans and has an offer for a quick holiday loan of 1000 pounds.. Heck..I fell for it.. He took an advance of £100 ..and t
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Never agree to pay fees for availing a discount
- Suspect Donation Scam? Call National Center for Disaster Fraud - 8667205721
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Police in India Raids Mumbai Based Call Centers Involved in IRS Call Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRelative Stranded or Ill