Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Jefferso, United States
Robo call from #440-454-1984 stating there is NOTHING WRONG with my CC : Automated bullshit! Calls to say there is nothing wrong with my credit card account BUT I could have my interest rate lowered... press 1. Nice little con job yeah?!
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Henry, United States
Text asking to call #801-822-0637 because my Credit Card is on hold : Got a text asking to call this number because my credit card is on hold due to suspicious activity.... Called my bank instead and found everything perfect! Complete scam... they m
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Amy, United States
Called me twice #626-692-7835 & left threat Says US Treasury message : Steve Martin left threatening message to call or else! Said it's US Treasury and I would be arrested for tax fraud.. The man was an Indian scumbag.. trying to scare and extract ca
Mark, United States
Bogus Home Security System #551-497-6807 Robo Call Scam : Got another one of those stupid robocalls.. offering Free Home Security System.. no need to pay but you need to share Credit card number for "security"! WTF! They will bill you a
Scams, United States
Scam artist / foreigner claiming you will be arrested! #305-507-4761 : Scammers! #305-507-4761. Do not give them anything. Tell them to contact your lawyer or go to hell.
gloria, United States
Mark lawsom - I met him on a dating site. Daughter sick. Need Money! : I met him on a dating site, wow very convincing, he said he is from New York and he had to go in a business trip to London with his daughter, after a couple of months he started as
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
Graham, United Kingdom
Job offer with Exxon Mobil in Alaska. Documentation looked Authentic : Job offer with Exxon Mobil in Alaska, North America. Vehicle maintenance supervisor. Documentation looked Authentic, even recording of Exxon Mobil promotional Audio copied from ori
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Family Matters www.myteleforex.com nakakahiya naman : Lubog daw sa utang pamilya mo? may naninira sainyo mga swindler daw kayo nasa www.myteleforex.com nakakahiya naman, may mga picture pa kayo and details.
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Vicki, United States
Ipro premium rewards company. Free $100 gift card. $4.95 shipping : Free $100 gift card to over 800 retailers for only $4.95 shipping charge. Call 347-960-5269 "to get scammed"! :)
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Sharron, United States
Officer Kevin Smith from tax firm of IRS with warrant for my arrest : he was calling from #1-202-558-0364 to let me know I have a warrant for my arrest and they will take my residence, I must call him at this number asap . . . . . .
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 9139
- Canada - 753
- United Kingdom - 694
- Philippines - 637
- India - 631
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Service Agency