Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Robin, United States
Mark Brown, Attorney General Office. Lawsuit against my business?? : Left a message on my answering machine stating there was a lawsuit against my business and identity. I called the number back and received a professional message with his ID#. I
Elise, United States
David Grey enforcement action pending your serious attention : Call from David Grey with U.S. Treasury from 1-425-678-3622. Message left says: Hi my name is David Gray and this message is intended to contact you regarding an enforcement actio
J, United States
213-263-6800 - Wanted me to buy an ivincheck report for my car : This man responded to my ad on Craigslist and wanted me to buy an ivincheck.com report for my car.
JessMiec, United States
scam 1-888-734-3233 threatening to turn over to legal department : Calling my family members..not sure how they got info. I have no idea about the debt that they are talking about. Sounds like a big fraud. Don't fall for this BS!
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
kylie, New Zealand
redbull company promo scam. to email email@example.com : Erika191@panet.rs your phone number won 850,000.00 GBP in the redbull promotion. For claim, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
We have to talk on something very urgent and important, 09277743857 : We have to talk on something very urgent and important, please contact the below email address for details: email@example.com Similar Texts from: 09277743857, 09177695154
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
John Douglas "reclaim department of australian federal governent" : Received call from heavily Indian accented woman. Sounds of very busy call centre in the background. Advising call from the REclaim Department of the Australian Federal Government
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
tidbit, United States
Threatening arrest. case under section 9, of chapter 19(c) : Guy texts "this is to inform you that we have received a and we have to arrest you from the place of your employment,call us back on 347-960-3518 failing which we will not be respo
pperrine, United States
Alleges I owe back taxes & asks to find a lawyer or pay $1900 : claiming I need to find a criminal lawyer and need to pay $1900. Total scam. Trying to intimidate you into paying money. Marsh Reported: This person called my cell and work phon
A Thomp, United States
Frank Hamilton - There is a Warrant of Arrest issued in your name : From Frank Hamilton (1FrANKHAMILTON899) via textPlus groug msg: "This is to notify you that there is a Warrant of Arrest issued in your name. So I need you.. ..back or chat OR r
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Ignore calls, text and mails from "DEA" which demands payment of fine
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- Advice on PPI Claims in UK. Call Financial Ombudsman Service 08000234567
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFree Gifts / Coupons Scam