Federal Government accuses me of Tax evasion and tat fraud! : Voice mail! Tax evasion and tat fraud. Need me or my attorney to call back. If do my get call back you will be responsible
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
kb, United States
USB Litigations scam To call back with your physical address : this is the finale attempt. please return my call as soon as possible for proper delivery of this documentation. please my call now with required information 1-855-277-9742
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Ron, United States
Ronda, United States
Interdivision Mediation Services scaring you with a bogus scase # : Gave me a bogus case# but little information and no answer when I tried to call back. Lawsuits and legal matters are not handled this way. This phone call came to the home of a r
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Lee, United States
US Government has selected me for a $9000.00 tax free grant : Called claimed I was selected for a $9000.00 grant tax free from the US Government. All I had do was call this number and give them my grant Id number and they would give me $9000.
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Puccio, United States
Stephani, United States
1981 - saying I owed a loan taken by a closed account 443-218-2832 : They called saying I owed a loan taken by a closed account and that it was fraudulent. I started googling reed white and associates and saw a whole bunch of scams. Once I confronte
Megan, United States
brian, United States
They are a scam. Stating I had cheated the IRS and was hiding income : Rob call said they are fraud investigators and have found I ha hidden income and avoided paying tax. Want a call back or they will have me arrested! Anna Reported: Caller claim
Brad, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Never agree to pay fees for availing a discount
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Call, Text From Bank