Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
kat, United States
Dan , United States
Sidetick TV Service. Promises a $100 walmart or target card. : Tries to sell you a bunch of services from legal, medical advice and sell Sidetick TV service. Promises a $100 walmart or target card. # Sidetick TV Service Scam
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Lyshanne, United States
Fake. Makes threats but won't provide any information : Fake company! Makes threats but won't provide any information that they are required to by law!
Alice, United States
vtext.com message. smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Important Notification : Received a phony txt alert. This was about smiONE Visa Prepaid which I don't have. Call back: 828-458-6061. Don't do that! They might ask you to enter your card number & pin
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
D Foster, United States
Capital Funding Scam. Hi this is John... I'd like to speak : Hi this is John... I'd like to speak to the Business owner. This is a robo call which we are receiving from some company called Capital Funding.
Tara, United States
Gina, United States
SmiONE Card Important Notification Call 828-459-6061. : Received a txt. From Vtext.com It was about SMI One Card. Said "Important Notification Call 828-459-6061" I was curious and called. Greeted by a recorded voice which said it's
Illinois, United States
Caller ID: Michigan Call call and get our answering machine & hang up : They call and get our answering machine and then hang up! We are on the DO NOT CALL list! Caller ID: Michigan Call
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
NNS, United States
John with US Medical Department offer me a claim of compensation : The person with a middle eastern accent named "John", claimed to be from the US Medical Department and wanted to offer me a claim of compensation, had me or anyone in my family eve
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
Dave, United Kingdom
unknown person called about a supposed refund eligibility : This person called about a supposed refund eligibility and was looking to collect information from me. They indicated that I may be eligible for a refund on a loan I took out with
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 3142
- Canada - 487
- United Kingdom - 357
- India - 279
- Australia - 185
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- Advice on PPI Claims in UK. Call Financial Ombudsman Service 08000234567
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Reward