Regina , United States
Jason O'Connor, IRS. What me to pay them tax. 254-294-7646 : Caller left a message claiming he is from IRS and there is a suit against my bank and he needs to speak with me.
Steven, United States
Tax collection IRS scam Asking to call 360-208-0784 to resolve : Said call that number to resolve issues. Asking to treat as urgent and important and not to ignore Louise called claiming I had to pay or IRS USA would sue me
GoAway, United States
Caller id says Ticketmaster. My wife's name is was picked to win. BS! : called wanting to talk to my wife when I asked what about a guy with a middle eastern accent said he was from the department of treasurer or something and that my wife's name and o
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
MegB, United States
CA, United States
ARROW/AERO RECOVERY SOLUTIONS . Thick accented scumbags : AUTOMATED MESSAGE 24hrs to call before account is sent to escalated . this time the message sounded like it said error recovery... weird. Ace Reported: arrow.aero.era/error re
Trish, United States
Ashtin Hunt- First Financial - I was pre-approved for a personal loan : Called me and said that I was pre-approved for a personal loan up to $10000, said that I need to purchase an i-tune voucher and call him back then he would transfer the money to my
From GA, United States
Rudely demanded payment or my Social security# will be sued : They called from an unknown number and gave me this number to call to. I called they did gave some accurate information but very rudely demanded payment or to answer because my So
Make $400 that won't affect your job. email email@example.com : become a mystery shopper make $400 that won't affect your job. email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
Kathy, United States
Various but all point to St. Armand LLC payday loan : Has called my cell phone numerous times threatening a lawsuit, jail time, etc related to a payday loan from St. Armands LLC back in 2012. I never received a payday loan but they h
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
z, United States
IRS scam phone call 1-845-422-8068 Left VM asking to call back : IRS scam message. Recorded voice with distinct foreign accent. SCAM is written all over it!
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- In UK? Scam phone calls or SMS? Report to Action Fraud. 0300 123 2040
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Don't click a link or visit a website suggested in an unsolicited txt
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPets Related Scam