Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Annoyed, United States
Caller ID: Rochester NY - calls and hangs up multiple times : Calls and Hangs Up 3X a day. Scam call
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Denise L, United States
saying that they were IRS and were about to file a levy on me : Recorded message saying that they were IRS and were about to file a levy on me. Its a scam, IRS will always notify via USPS many times before a levy. #13474180574 ART Reporte
POWELL, United States
IRS INVESTIGATIVE UNIT IRS HAD A WARRANT AGAINST MY PROPERTY : LEFT A VOICE MAIL AND SAID IRS HAD A WARRANT AGAINST MY PROPERTY. URGENT THAT I CALL BAXCK ON 1-206-451-8368. IAM CONVINCED THAT THIS IS A SCAM. DID NOT RETURN THE CALL.
CP, United States
Dianna Wellington/The Hartford Group. old BS debt collection scam : They use a number of different aliases Dianna Wellington, Stacy Overton, Erin, etc. Same old BS debt collection scam.
Julie, United Kingdom
SCAM TEXT ALERT. Barclaycard Asking to change Mobile number : Text alert supposedly form Barclaycard (Visa) saying they had a request to change my mobile number. DO NOT REPLY!! Number was from 0333 202 7935 I checked with Barclaycard and
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Tom G, United States
James Caston, United States Treasury. Call to avoid a second Felony : This cam to my home telephone Jessica Reported: Left V/M stating (forgein accent) that I needed to call to avoid a second Felony and that I could be brought before a Majestry fo
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Toni, United States
Classified ad scammer. Fake car buyer sends bad check : Beware! He is a black thief. Won't talk to you. Sends messages. Gives lame duck excuses. Sends bad check of higher then the purchase price and then would want you to cash it and se
Chaste, United States
Calling about Windows Computer! Scam, BS! Would steal data : Got a call from a broken English fellow wanting to troubleshoot my computer. I said I would have him shot for trying to scam people. He hung up quickly!
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Short N, Australia
Officer Kevin Shaw from Australian Tax Office about a tax complaint : Got a message on my phone saying a federal tax evasion complaint has been filed against me!! Asking to call back immediately. This has to be a scam! Not the ATO, certainly!
Sharon, United States
ACS scam debt collection email asking to pay $964.52 : Email from Collections & Legal department of ACS Inc asking to pay a Court Restitution Amount of $964.52 or face lawsuit $2875. Total scam and non American English! "As we were
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Beware of bogus debt collectors who threatens to get you arrested
- To put your phone on the federal “do not call” registry call 1-888-382-1222
- Don't click a link or visit a website suggested in an unsolicited txt
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRental, Real Estate Scam