Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
EG, United States
Shared Exchange JM on caller ID. Wanted to deliver check for $968,000! : Call to my 89 year old father's land line. Caller said he had a package to deliver and that the package was a check for $968,000. My father told the caller he knew it was a scam an
Teresa, United States
Rachel with Card Member Services claiming to lower my interest rate : Beware! This is Card Services scam. It's a robo call with recorded voice. Offers to reduce card interest rate. Prompts you t press 1 There is BBB report on this scam: Hope you
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Tonya, United States
LaSalle Recovery caller wd not give their location or website : Got a call today regarding some "debt" I owe from April of 2013. Funny how the person wouldn't provide me with any real information such as their location or website. Threatened
HPeres, United States
Morgan Brown and Associates scam call. About a payday loan law suit : Morgan Brown and Associates told me I had not paid back a payday loan and a law suit will be "filed" in the local court shortly. He said I should call back as soon as possible if I
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Starc, United States
Rude foreign sounding people about tax lien to be placed on my assets : Threatening to apply lien on all my properties including car and house because I had failed to pay tax dues! That's bullshit! And I told them so ..but did call back again, without
TomC, United States
Recording stating that Im being investigated for fraud! : Total scam and BS! Received a call with a recording playing out about fraud investigation against me. Asks to return the call or face consequences! It does not mention my name! L
novictim, United States
supposedly verizon. Scamsters posing as Verizon 800-922-8994 : says if you send them money, they'll send you more money, in form of verizon rebate
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Dana, United States
USA Airlines, 2 Free Tickets plus 1398 Postcard. call 1-855-878-9385 : I received a postcard with what looks like a 1398.00 check. But in fine print tells you it is not a check. It is made out to USA Airlines on behalf of [MY NAME]. They have my name
Yang, United States
pretending call from IRS. Says IRS is setting a case against you : A middle age woman called at 9:10 a.m. claims to represent the IRS: This is a call from IRS. IRS is setting a case against you, please call 202-864-1121.
Rebecca , United States
LISA JACKSON Two round trip ticket valid for travel anywhere in the US : I'm glad i googled this number. looks like other people had the same problem. Same scam, i had received two round trip ticket valid for travel anywhere in the us. and 2 nights at
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7215
- Canada - 664
- United Kingdom - 591
- Philippines - 547
- India - 523
- State Authorities will never ask you to pay fees using cash card
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPolice Scam