Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Lesh, United States
firstname.lastname@example.org Earn $400 to $500 Weekly!! : I received a text message from the above # stating "Now hiring part-time Mystery Shopper. Earn $400 to $500 Weekly. To apply, end name and postal code to mysteryshoppersurvey1@ya
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
derene, United States
Brianna Scott from the United States Treasury. Recorded message : Brianna Scott wants a call back about some claim or action being planned against me by the United States Treasury. I had plenty of time, so called back and found talking to a gu
Anna, United States
This is Julie! Reward Redemption. You have won $$$! press#1 to claim : Gift vouchers of $100.. good at Walmart and other big format stores are there for your taking! Just have to talk to Julie... Julie turned out to be a computer robo ...explaining
Navarro, United States
Travel vacation scam. Supposedly Royal Sea Cruises discount offers : Telemarketing by some cruise operator. You know it's a scam when they robocall phone numbers which are in Do Not Call Register!
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Hillcrest outsourcing - send response to email@example.com : Hillcrest outsourcing llc is hiring mystery shoppers, $500 weekly guaranteed. Confirm availability and send response to firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail This is the uns
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
Darlena, United States
Arbitration Firm in Farmington Hills asking to identify myself : I got a call from an "Arbitration Firm" in Farmington Hills, MI . They didn't say anything when I answered so I hung up and called them back. The man I spoke to claimed he needed
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
nikita, United States
Armed officer would be arriving within 72hrs. To call 18442402046 : As previously mentioned by others but caller ID shows 1-844-383-1784 and says to call 1-844-240-2046 for more info of your case on file. Armed officer would be arriving within 72h
TRACI, United States
Rob, United States
Sherman law offices called about a debt I paid off a decade ago : Sherman legal services 5670 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles Ca 90036 They have called about a debt I paid off a decade ago. They are threatening, both jail time and destroying my cr
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Employment offer from a free email address? Set it aside as Scam
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- Ask for offer details to be sent to you, by mail for review
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Police in India Raids Mumbai Based Call Centers Involved in IRS Call Scam
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTrial Offer Scam