Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
email@example.com. Earn $400 & up weekly guaranteed : shoppers is hiring mystery shoppers. Earn $400 & up weekly guaranteed. confrim your availability, sent your response to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
gottawan, United States
Someone left a message saying I owe $1250 to the IRS and have to call : SAID I OWE $1250.00 and needed and immediate call back. I suspect this is a scam. barb Reported: 6312015018. nikki johnson reports she is from treasury dept gives badge nu
Ashlyn, United States
calling to compete application for credit card that I submitted : I didn't catch the name of the middle eastern accented man who called me from (a call room - people talking in background) New Jersey per my caller id on my phone. As per my phone
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Brady, United States
Michael Wayne Rice - "Looking to tutor my supervisor's daughter LINDA" : I first received a text in response to my Craigslist ad from (909) 294-6153 which read "Looking to tutor my supervisor's daughter "Linda" 3 times in a week, an hour daily she's 13y
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Heather , United States
Heather gray says it's TIME SENSITIVE MATTER (sic) 424-738-0723 : Heather gray with IRS. Time sensitive matter. Return call before action is taken against me. Called both numbers and nothing.
maria , United States
Asking to contact officer Ryan Smith & not to ignore the call : This is an automated system stating that they are the IRS and that I have to contact officer Ryan Smith. stating to not ignore the call and call asap.
Canada Revenue Agency (apparently) - there is a lawsuit being filed : Said there is a lawsuit being filed against us & we needed to call back or they would issue an arrest warrant. (weird that another recipient of this scam has the same last name, co
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Doug, United States
Phony Federal agency - arrest threat fraud 347-906-8611 : Threatens arrest for fraud. calls half a dozen times a day
upset, United States
lawyer? called about a 8 yr old bill I knew nothing about : called about a 8 yr old bill I knew nothing about from a tax company I used to file my taxes I took out a 300 advance pay card said I never repaid. now will be sued and court own n
MTAY, United States
TAX SCAM - thick accented immigrant left bogus VM posing as IRS : Stated IRS was filing a lawsuit against me... Nuisance by immigrants
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutGovernment Grant Scam