Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
78646219, United States
Roy Barton. instead of $950.00 I will have to pay $10,000.00. : I received emails from Roy Barton stating that instead of of paying off my loan that originated at $350.00 that he could settle it for $950.00 and then he said if I was willing to
judyb, United States
Allen Foster, State Attorney Office, New York New york 75762 United S : Letter from Attorney General Allen Foster Warrant Copy. Due amt. $13,271.15 excluding loan amts., attorney's fee & interest charges. Bureau of Defaulters Agency FTC Incorporatio
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Buckner, United States
Adam Thomas Email scam. Your SSN is put on hold 303-719-7189 : Your SSN is put on hold by US Government Violation of Federal Banking Regulation. Collateral Cheque Fraud. Theft by Deception..
ar ar, Philippines
Rudy Valdez san miguel anniversary raffle draw scam. : i won 780,000 due to san miguel anniversary raffle draw. SCAM
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
yu yapin, Taiwan
yu yapin Taipei Taiwan Your Mobile# has won 990,000 GBP APPLE/LOTTO : Your Mobile# has won 990,000 GBP APPLE/LOTTO NAME/EMAiL/MOBILE to email@example.com
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
joe, United States
Officer? we are not responsible if very bad things happen to you! : 703-579-4876 Left message in a heavy accent. Said I needed to call the number back or have my attorney call or "we are not responsible if very bad things happen to you"
94938219, United States
Jeanene, United States
Deleware Solutions bogus attempt to collect loan from 500fastcash : Saying they are trying to collect a debt for a payday loan from 500fastcash.
JL, United States
Elaine B, United States
Las Vegas Allure sweeptakes in amount of $450,000. Need to send $600! : Caller Mary Stevens said I had won the sweeptakes in amount of $450,000.000 but I needed to have $600.00 to pay courier (UPS) to deliver money to my door as they need to have mt si
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7052
- Canada - 658
- United Kingdom - 581
- Philippines - 529
- India - 514
- Is the UK Lender Legit? Call Consumer Helpline on 08001116768
- On Do Not Call? Report Scam calls to 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Reward