Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
jones, United States
"Byrant Mccoy" said he would serve papers on me unless I call back : Want to serve me some papers? Why would I have to call back? If he has something to tell me, he should go ahead and do that! Well, Mr. "Byrant Mccoy" sounds like one of those I
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
chuck, United States
IRS says Good Luck! Said there was a lawsuit and to contact them : Said there was a lawsuit and to contact them and if they do not hear then good luck. Person on voice message had heavy accent and did not give company name.
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
tgp, United States
Phone scam. Fraudulent Federal Charges. Claiming there is tax debt : Fraudulent Federal Charges/ Tax Debt collection. Hung up when I asked to speak with a supervisor.
D Andrew, Canada
Brad Johnson - Johnston mixed Slavic accent scammer. Posing as CRA : Person with S African (?) mixed Slavic accent claimed to be calling from Canada Revenue Agency with law suit against my company DA White Tree Care D Andrew White Toronto, ON D
jcf, United States
Westchester NY. IRS Will file suit. wretched phone scam! Stay away! : The IRS is ready to file suit. Please don't call this number. 6142652260. Crooks trying to extract money. Don't give them a cent!
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
McKenna, United Kingdom
www.andbuy.co.uk No order was ever made. Please be careful. Big Scam : Thanked me for an order that I had not placed Azad Reported: Order confirmation . Thank you for placing and order. Go to www.andbuy.co.uk/?tbsev0213 to manage your order Shi
moses, United States
PreTrial processing allegations in New Haven county court 860-431-0614 : This number calls me constantly at all hours of the day and night. They say they are Pre-Trial processing and I have two allegations against me in the New Haven county court. All
jw, United States
Fake IRS - Computerized voice claiming that the IRS is suing us... : Computerized voice claiming that the IRS is suing us... Wants a call to be made to 509-588-7383. The accent gives the scam away! The IRS would contact you through the U.S. Mail not
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
lhoopes, United States
IRS scam voice mail. Asking to call back about bogus tax debt : call back reg IRS debt. This is not legit! Total scam.
No name, United States
Offering lower credit card rate. fraud stating Visa and Mastercard : This number called me early this a.m. offering to lower my credit card interest rate. They didn't specify the card company and advertised this on behalf of "Visa and Mastercard" a
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 12940
- Canada - 1004
- United Kingdom - 892
- Philippines - 719
- India - 716
- In UK? Scam phone calls or SMS? Report to Action Fraud. 0300 123 2040
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
- Enrollment of Medigap plans are voluntary. Not mandatory
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMystery Shopper Scam