Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
84462269, United States
Tech Support scam popup I was at risk of a leakage of my personal info : Message popped up on my computer and said that I was at risk of a leakage of my personal information such as bank account. Called and the person had a foreign accent - with lots of
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Mike, United States
Expedia scam! they give you offers and then want your credit card info : They call, then they want your Credit card info. Beware! The offers are bogus and is not from Expedia. Scam#360-713-3067 Bob Reported. 3852423179 Not Expedia! Call in saying you
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
John, United States
Clg Associates that they had important legal documents 888-754-2314 : Called me saying my brother had given them my number as a contact number and said that they had important legal documents that they needed to serve FOR him so I should contact him
Josh, United States
Dan, Atlantic Locating Services, Processing Division 910-900-0007 : Called in regards to a formal complaint that needs my immediate attention? Told me to provide 2 valid forms of identification to ensure properly delivery of documentation. Said I c
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
CRA Canada Revenue Agency - being investigated for tax fraud??? : 23 September 2015 recording said; “This is CRA Canada Revenue Agency . . . You are being investigated for tax fraud or tax evasion . . . you or your lawyer must call us back imme
Chris, United States
"Expedia" Travel Scam - preselected to win a $999 gift card 7202884509 : Really poorly done computer voice calling saying I'd been preselected to win a $999 gift card, press 1 if my household income is > $50,000. Carried by: BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
Johnweld, United States
Gr group Robocall that there is a claim against me 844-467-0383 : Threatening a suit filed against me and for more information call this #844-467-0383. Sounds like a phishing spam call 'cause it doesn't have my name nor any info on what the clai
mary, United States
IRS scam. Asian woman saying there is a lien by the IRS : Asian woman said she was calling from the California Internal Revenue about a lien. i hung up
J, United States
To call them before matter goes before the federal claims courthouse : automated message saying that before this matter goes before the federal claims courthouse kindly call them on the same number 209-813-2947. Then says Have a nice day. Ha! I know i
Ron, United States
Legal locating services unit wanting to deliver papers need my address : scam call. Trying to extract your personal info including your address by claiming they have papers to deliver. Beware of this scammers. Dnolen Reported: Legal Loan Services?
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 15315
- Canada - 1261
- United Kingdom - 1007
- Philippines - 794
- India - 775
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Ignore instructions to text "STOP" or "NO" to prevent future texts
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Buyer