Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Geo, United States
IRS Call threatening to take action unless we call back. Take Care! : Time sensitive call from the IRS - Julie Smith before they take action against us. But conclude the call with "Take care."
annymous, United States
Officer Julie Smith recorded message. Sounded fishy to me : Got a call claiming to be IRS officer Julie Smith, left a voice recorded message that sounded like it was computer generated. Sounded fishy to me
|Phone Phishing (Vishing)||More...|
dennis b, United States
250.00 gift card winner scam call from 1-877-537-9264 : You are eligible to receive $250 in Gift , Gift Card Winner Scam
|Gift Card Winner Scam||More...|
JBD, United States
Shaun McClain, Michael Morrison, IRS Auditing Commission Department : Said he was calling from the IRS Auditing Commission Department in Washington DC. They tell you that legal action has been started against you. Then try to get money from you.
Kenneth , United States
Statewide mediation claim I owe a payday loan. Bogus threats : They claim I owe a payday loan but my bank statement shows otherwise. They threaten to serve papers which they never do!!
Mannion, United States
AFS Tell me I owe $250 on a unpaid pay day loan from 2011. Harassment : Tell me I owe $250 on a unpaid pay day loan from 2011 - they must have gotten my info from a payday loan company I used in 2010 and which I paid back. They say if I don't pay now
Ken, United States
Greg Johnson - Tells you there is a problem with your windows computer : Tells you there is a problem with your windows computer that needs to be fixed, tries to get personal information to hack your online accounts and web pages.
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Mike, United States
gettting a credit applicable to your next months bill : Congratulation, you are one lucky customer gettting a credit applicable to your next months bill, for more details visit http://tr.im/f96f4
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
xm, United States
Steve Martin thick accent. said i was in some sort of trouble : Mr Martin claimed to work for US Treasury and said i was in some sort of trouble. He had an accent and was a bit difficult to understand. Also, he seemed to me, to be reading from
Laura, United States
Said my computer was about to crash because of a virus : Tried to convince me that my computer was connected to their mainframe and they were seeing signs that my computer was about to crash because of a virus. I played along, they took
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6900
- Canada - 653
- United Kingdom - 571
- Philippines - 518
- India - 505
- Use a company that offers to sell for a fee after the timeshare is sold
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- Beware of fake “victims” who solicit donations on Social Media
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTech Support Scam