Luis, United States
You must be a homeowner to accept this offer. Spam Message! : This is funny! A recorded voice stating "You must be a homeowner to accept this offer" That's it! And it ended!! Waste of human effort! Must be a pig-head scammer who forgot t
Robbie, United States
Call Brian King, Dept. of Legal Affairs left msg about legal action : Said there is legal action against me. Said to call back or have my attorney call back. Asked to call Brian King, Dept. of Legal Affairs. OF WHAT? The message reeks of scam... a
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
sunny, United States
Said they calling from the IRS, About money owed by you : Said they calling from the IRS, About money owed by you. call them back at this hotline number 415-234-9482
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Rocky, United States
SCAM! American financial solutions. Said I owed money to a payday loan : Alleged, I owe $2100 on a payday loan. She could not identify the loan and instead wanted me to call them. Told her to validate the debt by mail and my attorney will revert. She s
Root, United States
979-884-7903 Kelvin Cyrus. Arrest Warrant Bureau of Defaulters Agency : Hey! This is funny! Heard of FTC Incorporation?!! Ha! Ha! Ha! And "Bureau of Defaulters Agency"?! What the f*** is that?!!! An SOB with assumed name "Kelvin Cyrus" cal
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Arlene, United States
Your Social Security Benefits are Blocked. Call 810-174-6978 : This can't be true! Got a call (recorded voice) telling me "Your Social Security Benefits are Blocked. Call 810-174-6978" I'm disabled and was shocked to receive this message. I
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Simon, United States
A woman who speaks broken English offered to get me $8000 Grant : Was tough to make out what she was trying to communicate! Broken English like that of cold callers from India. I told her to connect me to someone who "Speaks English", she okay,
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Naomi, United States
Automated call (615-422-8963) offering to Lower CC Interest Rate : Suggest to ignore this number! It’s a robo call with an excited recorded voice offering to get your credit card rates, lower. Usually a scam to grab personal information
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Mrs P, United Kingdom
One Stop Loan Shop. Annoyed to find BT want £5/month to block calls : They are ringing me every day asking for someone of a different name. I keep asking for my details to be removed but they don't do this. I am ex-directory and am registered on TP
Mitch, United States
Caller said GR and Associates Law Firm. Alleging check fraud; : They alleged that I had committed fraud by issuing bad checks to a lender and I now need to make good by paying $975. Refused to identify to whom I had issued the checks. Appears t
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 7668
- Canada - 688
- United Kingdom - 616
- Philippines - 569
- India - 548
- Forward scam texts to 7726, to alert your cellphone carrier
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Is the UK Lender Legit? Call Consumer Helpline on 08001116768
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTrial Offer Scam