Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Johnathan Knight Fake Revenue Canada Officer hs evidence of misconduct : Claiming to have evidence of misconduct from a supposed tax audit. This is a scam voice mail asking whoever answers to phone 1-613-800-7409. I will report this call to CRA Frau
Dee, United States
Dennis Coy ?? Call threatens legal action if the call is not returned : call threatens legal action by US Treasury if call is not returned. caller identifies himself as Dennis Coy and give call back number 972-348-0047
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Joe B, United States
No legit name Claims to be IRS. IRS lawsuit scam 509-588-7320 : Claims to be the IRS stating that they are filing a lawsuit against me. I need to call back immediately and if not I would be responsible for whatever happens to me!!
jj, United States
Howard Grable Mediation Services. needs me or my attorney to call : Pending case against me. needs me or my attorney TODAY to call back. Or it will file case. 3 RD Call in two weeks.. leaves message
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Broad, United States
fire97.com. You are the 15th caller. you just won free trip to Bahamas : Fire97 Radio Station call saying you are the 15th caller and you just won a free cruise trip!
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Annoyed, United States
Saying they are from the District Attorneys office .. Fake case : Company calls doesn't identify themselves when leaving a message, but when you call back they try to scare you by Lying to you and saying they are from the District Attorneys offic
Steph, United States
Compass Capital LLC, also Core Recovery Systems. Illegal loan company : Illegal loan company not licensed as well as SCAM to collect a ONLINE LOAN never taken out in the first place.
Al, United States
Bogus loan company offering unwanted loan. Repeated nuisance calls : No respect for Do not call. Has to be a scam operator peddling fake loans to steal advance fees. Reported to the FTC for violating DNC.. this should be taken down...
Kelly B, United States
My Apparel Cafe. A 9.95 charge appeared on my bank statement randomly : 415-236-3603 A 9.95 charge appeared on my bank statement randomly and I know I didn't order anything from here. I called and they immediately said they'd refund my account for
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Greta, United States
They are filing a lawsuit against me saying I fudged taxes : I responded to a voice mail and called back ... a rude man with very thick accent tried to pass off himself as an IRS agent!! I stopped him midway and asked him to give his badge
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFund Transfer Scam