Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
deb, United States
Mark Maxwell, global solutions about collecting for a unknown loan : keeps my work and home leaving messages. name given is Mark Maxwell. It's about collecting for a loan that I never took out!. i am sick of it Dianna Reported: These people call
Bryan , United States
IRS tax scam. "Bryan Schneider" from the IRS with an arrest warrant! : The same old Bryan Schneider from the IRS with an arrest warrant for me, wanting me to call him back.
Amy, United States
Ymax communications VoIP claimed I have legal issues with IRS taxes : Caller claimed I have legal issues with IRS taxes and threatened to arrest me for unpaid taxes or if I did not call her back.
james, United States
Brian Sullivan, Priority Legal Hearing Services about summons : Left a voicemail that he has a summons for me. Did not mention my name Dave Reported: Brian Sullivan priority legal services. Said I had a summons and will serve it at home or w
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Molly, United States
IRS? claimed this was "final warning" 802-431-8876 : Recorded message left, claimed this was "final warning" that IRS will file suit against me. Mike Reported: IRS Lawsuit
Diane, United States
IRS scam call indicating I had a case against me for back taxes : call from 434-258-6412 indicating I had a case against me for back taxes, which is not true, called the number and asked if it was a scam and magically the call dropped and when I
Ray, United States
IRS! "not to come crying to me when the sheriffs come to pick you up" : Started with an automated call that played a message indicated that the IRS was going to open a lawsuit against me, and told me to call 641-450-8459. When I called the person aske
Cindy, United States
IPRO premium rewards - Said I won a $100 gift card : Said I won a $100 gift card but wanted credit card info to send it
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Mike M, United States
Repeat Caller, Hangs up - Calls at least 3 times a week 952-353-4325 : Calls at least 3 times a week. Never leaves a message.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- If a caller refuses to identify himself to your satisfaction, hang up
- In Canada? Report scam phone numbers at www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/plt-cmp-eng
- Keep your anti virus and anti malware softwares active & updated
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPhone Phishing (Vishing)