Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Sam tan, missing possessions claims borrow $$ to take taxi back : Do not entertain a man who uses this no. 92466033. Met someone who claims to have lost his possessions and hp and wanted to borrow $$ to take taxi back. Total fraud case. Hp no. n
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Amanda, United States
virus via text message. does this work for you? pixkeep.net : This person (602-633-7610) replied to an ad I had posted on Craigslist with this....Hi, on your Wanted C.L. post, does this work for you? (pix-series attachment) http://pixkeep.net
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
The caller from 516-515-7981 said I'm being sued by the CRA : Was alarmed by this call ...Said I'm being sued by the CRA for intentionally filing wrong returns to mislead them and avoid tax. ... I needed time.. told him I'm in a loo and aske
Duster, United States
Terry Walsh, Jamaican man certainly! Sweepstake scam : Great! Won Millions! 876-366-7001. Terry Walsh a Jamaican sucker wants me to send him $250 .. to get the transfer happen through the Fed to my account...
Luke, United States
This # 206-855-3205 left a message stating IRS is suing me! : The voice mail instructs me to call 206-855-3205. It says the IRS is suing me. If IRS is suing I would have heard from them long ago! Scam!
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
gail, United States
thomas king associates - harassment (Called me 23 times) : They keep calling about debt. I don't have one in collections!
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
FScott, United States
man with foreign accent 228-235-5959 knew I had used a blood thinner : It beats me how these immigrant people manage to get personal medical records... The man said I had used a blood thinner and has been identified for a compensation. How did he obt
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
Martin, United States
wanted my personal info 205-564-3022 to intimate me just in case I win : Caller said I'm in a draw to win a million dollars and wanted my personal info to intimate me just in case I win!
|Free Gifts / Coupons Scam||More...|
Cain, United States
Foreign man said he is calling from the Internal Revenue Service : Most unlikely, if you observe his accent!! Little chance of this worm being employed with the IRS! Said he would have me arrested for tax fraud I I or my attorney do not call back
Ina K, Norway
Unknown number. Tried to call back but the number was not in use : Answered the phone, just silent in the other end...tried to call back but the number was not in use! I'm freaking out here...What to do? Report it?
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 10082
- Canada - 805
- United Kingdom - 753
- India - 668
- Philippines - 660
- To put your phone on the federal “do not call” registry call 1-888-382-1222
- Ignore instructions to text "STOP" or "NO" to prevent future texts
- Ask for offer details to be sent to you, by mail for review
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutLottery Winner Scam