Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
DColeman, United States
Caller Solutions Management, Clearwater Florida. Post Card in mail : Received a postcard in the mail with $100 dollars as the outline. Said I was selected to receive prizes. When I called they asked for a $4.95 processing fee for a $25 American Expr
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Roger, United States
Falsely claiming it's Barnes & Thornburg Associates while they are NOT : "Barnes and Thornburg" left voice message asking to call them about a legal matter. I panicked and called them. An extremely rude person says a suit is being filed for recovery of
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Connie H, United States
Nora Douglas, Silver Lake Legal, Being sued for unpaid payday loan : On 4/14/15 I received 3 telephone calls from Nora Douglas at Silver Lake Legal stating she was calling me regarding a payday loan for $300 that was deposit on 4/30/12 to my bank ac
kb, United States
Said they were IRS. Knew the exact amount in my daughters bank account : Person calling claiming to be from the IRS. Knew the exact amount in my daughter's bank account. Told her she had to wire the exact amount in her account immediately or she would
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Bob, United States
Micheal Davido, Jennings Legal Services. old Sprint phone bill of 2006 : I received a call from someone saying they were from Jennings Legal Services and saying that I was being served papers to appear in court for an old Sprint phone bill from 2006.
Danny, United States
Process of summons division? to be served for 2 cases for unpaid loan : Called saying I was going to be served for 2 cases for a unpaid loan. This woman had my social, name and previous addresses. SCAM #401-680-9854
T, United States
Office of Legal Affairs. IRS SCAM dont fall for the calls 202-559-0733 : IRS scam!! Don't give them ANY of your information! I contacted the IRS and was directed to their investigative site:http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/contact_report_scam_ok.shtml
Matt, United States
Jill Brown, Pre Trial Processing. Asked for last 4 of social : Jill Brown picked up after pressing 1 via prerecorded message. Told me there were "Allegations" against me. Asked for last 4 of social sec. and I would not give up the info. Would
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
kat, United States
Says they are the IRS & are filing a lawsuit against you 360-967-4332 : Message states that the IRS is filing a lawsuit against you, call back immediately. I've since found out that the IRS will never contact you by phone, only mail.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 11401
- Canada - 885
- United Kingdom - 801
- India - 693
- Philippines - 684
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
- Enrollment of Medigap plans are voluntary. Not mandatory
- In the US? Register your phone numbers online at http://www.donotcall.gov
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutDiscount Offer