Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
B, United States
Ramona , United States
PTi services stating that I owe for a loan. I never applied for one! : calling stating that I owe for a loan that I never applied for . The lady I spoke with name is Amanda Goowin
Dawn, United States
Hmmmmmm ... Telemarketer. Please press 1 to make an appointment : Just received a call from this number. It was a recorded sales call to give me a special deal of cleaning carpets, upholstery and bare floors. "Please press 1 to make an appointmen
valerie, United States
email scam - arrest warrant for me. Get back in 48 hours : got an email stating that i had a arrest warrant for me that i needed to get back to them in 48 hours if no they were going to come and arrest me come people dont you have anything
Rocco, United States
Caribbean Cruises. Answer Survey to get free tickets : Asks only yes or no questions. It's a survey. Cruise ticket is an inducement to take the survey. Well, you need to be "qualified" to receive the tickets!
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Momchil, United States
IRS Supposedly ;-) gravely serious male voice warns arrest : A gravely serious male voice warns that if I do not call a live agent back (on the same number), IRS will issue an arrest warrant for me.
Christin, United States
Coleman law associates filing criminal charges over payday loan : This group says they are filing criminal charges with the attorney general over failure to pay back payday loan
Antimida, United States
Lisa with Reward Redemption. we have a $100 rebate card for you : This is the second time they have called my cell phone and let it ring only twice before disconnecting. I called it back from a land-line and got a recording, "Hi! This is Lisa wit
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Jewett, United States
Julie Smith; Claims she is from IRS? call before we take legal action : Claims she is from IRS? Left Voice message. "I'm officer Julie Smith from internal revenue service, and the hotline is 202-506-0452. I repeat, its202-506-0452. Don't disregard thi
Angie, United States
john smart Wanted to send $ via paypal for an SUV on Craigslist : Contacted about a SUV for sale on craigslist. Wanted to send $ via paypal. Declined offer to test drive and view in person. Said his name is John Smart and asked mine. Which, u
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6240
- Canada - 624
- United Kingdom - 536
- Philippines - 488
- India - 459
- File Complaint with FTC if being cheated. www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- US Govt Grants are not available for personal use. No such grants exist!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutHoliday / Vacation Scam