Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
janet, United States
IRS robocall scam about suing me for tax payable. Total SCAM : Robocall. Said from IRS and they were going to sue me. This is certainly Not the IRS
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
pat, United States
Officer Heather Gray. Previous call was from Officer Nicky Johnson : Claimed to be from IRS and that I needed to return call right away. This is a recorded message. I have received others from this same person but with a different name, Officer Ni
Cole, United States
BRG? Debt collector asking fabout whereabouts of (NAME) : Calls asking about the whereabouts of "Insert Name". Never identify themselves. Only reason I got the company name was I called back. They tell you that you have an outstanding loa
Schaff, United States
United States Treasury second notice on grand jury attendance! : They claim to be the United States Treasury when I called them back. However, their message is that they have given me a second notice on grand jury attendance.
|Jury Duty Scam||More...|
Scarmina, Dominican Republic
Received 2 missed calls from this number 0088236901028 : Received 2 missed calls from this number in the past 24h. Called back the first time and heard a recorded voice, understood it was a scam and hung up.
|Missed Call Fraud||More...|
Doreen, United States
Stated they were IRS & to call number because IRS was going to sue me : Recording stating that the IRS has a law suit against me and to contact them at the same number. Didn't call back. Noemi Reported: 6463949246. Irs. This people keep harassing m
na, United States
IRS! to call back and if they don't hear back, they wish me good luck! : They call me 3 different times 2 times on Wednesday July 13 and once on Thursday July 14 and both days they left me a message telling me to call back and if they don't hear back th
Mary, United States
April Weiss - SCAM ARTISTS WILL STEAL MONEY. wanted to order from me : Wanted to order Avon for a makeup photo shoot. She (?) would send bogus check with excess "money". You need to cash and send real money back! Pathetic ass****
Stephen, United States
To call back to lower credit card interest rate. Scam! 219-902-6383 : Recorded message about lowering my credit card rate. Does not identify what my credit cards are! Obviously a scam robo set up to steal card details and possibly money!
Dee Lewi, United States
Florence Oregon Sterling & Associates - scam phone call 706-350-6612 : Calling on behalf of Met life from the finalization department (???) ..BS!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Someone calls & claims to be from IRS? Report call to IRS 1-800-829-1040
- You should never pay money to apply for a grant or to receive it
- To put your phone on the federal “do not call” registry call 1-888-382-1222
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTravel Offer Scam