Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
ISaxon, United States
Recorded voice pushing credit card services. Scam. #251-583-8397 : Automated stuff. Naturally a scam to get people into sharing credit card number and related information...only to find later that they have been scammed!ind
Roxane, United States
619-356-6305 calls from this # offering pre approved loan is a scam! : Your loan request is approved! Bogus loan offer. Says it's pre-approved. Total scam. Sasha Reported: 936-237-0023 - Pre approved loan - automated call. #9362370023
Steve B, United States
Asking to pay $1400 to the IRS or I would be sent to jail!! : Masquerading as IRS agents only to scare you into sending them money. Beware! IRS will never call and demand tax be paid! They would send a valid notice in mail!
Kerry, United States
Fax order scam wanted info to deliver the documents : said had documents about a fax order and wanted info to deliver the documents
Lola, United States
Cancer, Firefighters, you name it. Fake charity raising funds : These people call, ask for a fake name and when you say "wrong number", they start with the schpeel about their charity and how you can help them. I've learn to just hang up on th
Mark P, United States
Special offer to lower your Eversource energy bill Also frm 4848911722 : Energy Bill saving scam! This time supposedly from Eversource Energy. The interesting part is that we don't have a contract with Eversource!! #484-891-1722, #508-210-5058
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Julian, United States
Sarah with credit card services offers to Lower your credit card rate : CREDIT CARD SERVICES. Usual robocall suspect! Hawking phony debt and interest reduction service
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
JoeSulli, United Kingdom
Said he is with the BT and my internet will be disconnected : An immigrant scum called me posing as a BT support guy and told me I owe money and the internet would be disconnected... wanted me to send the SOB money! I told him to F*** O*** i
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
NigelF, United Kingdom
01618505620 HMRC is filing alawsuit against you. Press #1 : Got this voice message asking me (not named) to to talk to an officer before the HMRC files a lawsuit against me. The message obviously is a generic spam since it does not address
Aaccessonesurvey become a mystery shopper and earn $400 a week : was sent an email that said become a mystery shopper and earn $400 a week. this will not affect your current job. to apply, email your full name to:firstname.lastname@example.org Pame
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- Did someone offer you a not-to-be-missed investment opportunity? Miss it!!
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Police in India Raids Mumbai Based Call Centers Involved in IRS Call Scam
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCredit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud