Roy, United States
B.O.A. Department txt Pretending to be Bank of America want Debit card : Pretending to be Bank of America sending texts to call them. When you call an automated recording wants your Debit card number.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
jamesg01, United Kingdom
Got a call. Returned it and all my mobile minutes was used up : Got a call from this number and when I went to return it, immediately got notification from my mobile company that all my minutes had been used up.
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Rene D, Denmark
Steven Cox David Watson Powerball International Thunderball July Promo : SCAM email Ids: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com. CONGRATS!This is to formally notify you that you have won in the Thunderball July Promo held on 2 Ju
may utang daw kayo di nababayarn 63209323108057, 639327205626 : may utang daw kayo di nababayarn nakakahiya pamilya nyo 09361773771, 63209323108057, 639327205626, 639323108047, 639323108032, 09334102907 www.ForexreportAsia.com scam
Frost, United Kingdom
Want me to file a bogus accident claim and need to split money with hi : I have reported this call to the local police department. The caller asked me about accidents in last 3 years … and said I don’t need to pay any advance but split the clai
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
Oliver, United States
A rude man said I need to pay back a loan, which I had never taken : He said I had taken a loan in 2010 and not paid back in full. I said I have never taken a loan in 2010 of for that matter toll 2013 since I was at school! Complete scam! D
WilliamG, United States
Got an instant txt wanting to buy my boat on Craigslist : This man only txts! He said he is on an offshore rig… offered to send money via Paypal. When I refused and wanted cash.. che changed to certified check…. Heard o of the scam!
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Some consumer survey company wants me to answer questions : I’m not comfortable answering those questions, especially about which banks I bank with, my debit & credit cards, my car, auto insurer
Tom, United States
ADR Arbitration phone calls says I owe money to a payday loan lender : The caller said he has paperwork to serve me and that I have not paid up a loan taken from a payday loan company in 2009. I refused the claim and told him to mail me a Notice. He
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5279
- Canada - 595
- United Kingdom - 483
- Philippines - 438
- India - 416
- Verify your card / bank statements every month
- As far as possible, avoid calling back unfamiliar numbers
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutFraud Calls