Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Sharon C, United States
ACECASHGROUP.COM SAYING I OWE THEM SOME MONEY! 1-916-234-9401 : THESE PEOPLE KEEP CALLING & SAYING I OWE THEM SOME MONEY!!! PLEASE GET OFF YOUR ASS & GET A JOB!! firstname.lastname@example.org
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
Hank, United States
Dennis Quaide Identifies himself as an IRS agent & to call him : Identifies himself as an IRS agent and states you must contact him immediately to resolve a tax problem with IRS Alex Reported: Dennis Graves. Enforcement action by US Treasur
BS, United States
Says they are from the Division of Pretrial Processing for your state : Threatens to "actively pursue" you at your home and work and will repeatedly call both with threats that litigation is pending against you. They call from a variety of different
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Robert, United States
Dennis Quade 240-514-0158 voicemail says it's the US Treasury. SCAM : Claimed to be from the US Treasury threatening legal action.
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Investment phone/sms/lawsuit scam. 10 questions about investments : Got a call from "unknown" number asking me "10 questions" about investments. The day after I got text message from +1(201)335-8317: "Notice of rights in lawsuit from your Avid or B
Economical Insurance Groups Earn $400 weekly as Survey Shoppers : Got this text today! Can't be legit! "We are recruiting Survey Shoppers, this position will not affect your job. Earn $400 weekly, to join send full name to email:hrc@economicali
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Sharon c, United States
Reed and White Associates? Lieutenant Diggs, Jonathan, Monroe : They called. Wanting me to. Pay 1,865.12 and a luitentat diggs called. And threatened to put me in jail. And Jonathan. Monroe. Called. To and threatened to put me in Jail.
European Lottery message from 351963725299 secret Number #03TK! : Congratulations! Your number Won 2,000,000.00GBP in European Lottery with secret Number #03TK, Pls send Name and Address to email@example.com for Claims.
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Sarah, United States
Carthink scam. http://lake.carthink.me $12.95 for VIN Check : Received text from 1-346-200-5012 on wanting to buy my car and wanted a vin check; sent me to http://lake.carthink.me Really good English in the texts and so I believed them at fir
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
J, United States
GDS called and threatened a lawsuit - Claims I have an unpaid loan : Threatened saying there is a lawsuit if I don't pay. Can't figure out why I need to pay when I hadn't taken out this loan!!
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- Worried about ID theft? Everything you should know http://goo.gl/3ugBJ
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutNuisance Call