Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Bette Mc, United States
Leslie Owens Dept of Legal Affairs. Asking I or my lawyer to call back : Requested I or my Lawyer call her back to avoid prosecution. Sounds fishy! Cell use Reported: 8669800314. Very poor English woman called saying there is legal action pending ag
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Tessa, United States
phony IRS - Left a voice message saying IRS has a lawsuit against me : Left a voice message saying IRS has a lawsuit against me and I know the IRS never contacts anyone by phone. This is a scammer.
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Deidre, United States
IRS suing YOU! - Claims to be an IRS Final collection : I got a call claiming that the IRS has a lawsuit against me. It's the final call before they prosecute me. Off course my name was never stated!
Steph, United States
FM 94 power - Claim Cruise Tickets here: http://FM94Power.com/claim : After answering 3 music questions I got this text: Congratulations Trivia Winner! CLAIM your 2-Night Caribbean Cruise Tickets here: http://FM94Power.com/claim Melinda Reported:
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Teresa, United States
Wireless Caller Called twice today threatening an IRS law suit : IRS Lawsuit scam. Bogus recording with thick accent. I have notified the FTC. Suggest everyone to do that too!
anthony, United States
Bogus debt collector Rude and Intimidating Did have some personal info : Make fake calls to a person that does not have the number to a person that has the number and is not affiliated to that number. Trying to scam you into admitting a debt Mark Rep
Eve, United States
Ted Neil, United States
Last chance to lower my credit card interest rates : Recorded message about last chance to lower my credit card interest rates. Ask to talk to an operator who refused to remove my number. Pests!
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Tatum, United States
You have been selected to receive a FREE CRUISE trip to the Bahamas : Robocall. Recorded voice announcing "you have won" .. and they call thousands of numbers at random... every one of them has won! If this is true the scumbag operator will require
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Leach, United States
IRS threatens action if I don't call back. 206-259-5524 : Recording: must return call immediately. it is imperative that you return the call before and other actions are taken
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- Report telephonic threats received in Canada to RCMP at: 1-888-495-8501
- Check your utility bills regularly for any unauthorized charge
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutBilling Scam