Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Nick, United States
Message Asks me or my attorney to return the call to the IRS : Caller from 202-506-9835 left a message saying he is from the IRS and that legal action would be taken against me, if I fail to call them back, in 24 hours. Scam?
Ivy, United States
Criminal investigation department of the IRS called : A woman with distinct Asian accent left a message claiming to be from the Criminal investigation department of the IRS. She wants me to call back to help the IRS advice me regardin
Sean, United States
Recording says Julie at Reward Redemption. You are eligible : I received a recorded call "This is Julie at reward redemption about reward that you are eligible for because you accessed one of our affiliate sites"
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
M EMBREU, United States
DTA FLIGHT REWARDS. QUALIFIED FOR 2 ROUND TRIP AIRLINE TICKETS $1450 : SAID I QUALIFIED FOR 2 ROUND TRIP AIRLINE TICKETS WORTH $1450 . Should I CALL THAT NUMBER?
GBest, United States
East Indian says I'm qualified to have my CC interest lowered : Beware of this scumbag. After declaring that I'm qualified to have my Credit Card interest lowered, he was trying to fish for my card number and possibly DOB and PIN! Come on
Antsmom, United States
claim assistant group to be added to our do not call registry push 1 : When I called after ignoring the calls for over 2 weeks the first thing it said was to be added to our do not call registry push 1. I push one and they hung up on me.
AMS, United States
Todd Jefferson and Richard Boyce. Approved payment is $300 to resolve : Hello Ms. Starr, Approved payment is $300.00 to resolve this case outside of court, so that we can deactivate the arrest warrant. To make the payment you need to purchase T
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
LOU, United States
IRS scammer. TRIED TO SCAM ME AND MAKE ME PAY $2448 or WOULD ARREST ME : TRIED TO SCAM ME AND MAKE ME PAY $2448 AND IF I DIDN'T PAY THEY WOULD ARREST ME IN ONE HOUR ALSO ACCUSED ME OF TAX FRAUD FOR 2011 2012 AND 2013
Arnie, United States
Fake US Airlines Reward! Offers 2 Free 2 roundtrip airline tickets : A letter from US Airlines declaring award of 2 round-trip airline tickets to me. (Call 1-844-876-2685) "These tickets are valid for travel anywhere in the Continental U.S"
Mary, United States
Senior Attorney John Miller from Mayor And Brown Law Firm : I received an EMAIL Let me introduce myself. I am a Senior Attorney John Miller from Mayor & Brown Law Firm. As we were trying to reach you since a couple of days regarding a ve
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5113
- Canada - 589
- United Kingdom - 478
- Philippines - 432
- India - 411
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
- Do Not Call in UK (TPS) https://complaints.tpsonline.org.uk/Consumer/
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutFree Stuff Offers