Joey, United States
Lee and associates Left this number and a "case number" to call back : Got a call and VM from an unknown number saying to call them back. Left this number and a "case number" to call back with to avoid unwanted legal action. This is about 2 weeks af
MarceloB, United States
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE. A POLICE OFFICER WAS ON HIS WAY TO ARREST ME : THEY CALLED ME SAYING A POLICE OFFICER WAS ON HIS WAY TO ARREST ME. AND I WOULD BE SIX TO EIGHT MONTH IN JAIL UNTIL THEY SOLVE MY CASE OF NOT PAYING MY TAXED IN 2010. I HAVE
SAMANTHA, United States
Caller uses the line that he is with legal and there is a lawsuit : WARNING -PLEASE READ THIS POST REGARDING CALLS FROM (646) 918-5602 Keep receiving this call on a secured work number. Caller is of Indian decent. Caller uses the line that he
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Nicole, United States
Mike Watson "IRS" Pretends to be from the IRS. Tells you to send money : Pretends to be from the IRS. Tells you to send money.
sickofit, United States
FAKE IRS phone call!! The IRS does not call people they send mail : Claiming to be the IRS and that you owe them money and have to send them a money order ASAP. The IRS does not call people they send mail. SCAM # 646-918-5596 Sandi Reported
R t, United States
IRS tax federal claim. Fake IRS agent rhreatens arrest 904-402-9167 : Resolve the issue or get arrested. It was a scam call. beware!
go, United States
IRS Scam 202-836-9677 stating it's the IRS and that you owe money : Phone call stating they are with the IRS and that you owe money that has to be paid right away to avoid arrest.
JayZ, United States
Robocall stating "you have won a free cruise for two!" : Automated voice call about winning a cruise trip. Went on to ask credit card info! I hung up! Beware of scam! #858-314-3079
|Travel Offer Scam||More...|
AdMalone, United States
There is no problem with your credit card! Can help you lower interest : Robocall saying they can help me lower my credit card interest rate. Starts with "there is no problem with your credit card" As if they are legit and hence know about my credit car
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
cindy, United States
phone call asking me to call back with my attorney or I will be sorry! : got a call asking me to call back with my attorney or I will be sorry!!! 1-973-200-4649
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Don't click a link or visit a website suggested in an unsolicited txt
- Beware of fake “victims” who solicit donations on Social Media
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - 1-888-495-8501
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRental, Real Estate Scam