Stan, United States
Robo call. feeble voice. I could hear words "cruise, free and Bahamas" : Cruise scam robo call. Offers a a "Free" cruise to the Bahamas. Sax Reported: Silent Calls
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Minnie, United States
IRS scammer said I owed 6,000 in taxes from 2008-2014 : They said there is a lawsuit against me and I am going to be in a lot of trouble if I don't call back. Steven Reported: The "IRS officer" said I owed 6,000 in taxes from 2
Deidra P, United States
Priority Leagal Hearing Services. Process server is coming : Caller states He is Douglas Winston, a process server is coming to your home or business and serve you, If they serve you at work you will have to have a supervisor or security rep
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Dan S, United States
automated voice informed me that the IRS is going to sue me 9035180079 : An automated voice informed me that the IRS is going to sue me and I have to call back for details.
mswarez, United States
JCC - They give me an address where I haven't live for 5 years : They continue to call my house phone, my mother's phone, my children's father in NJ cellphone with a claim number stating that I owe money for a payday loan that I never took. The
HenriKin, United States
Offers help to lower your percentage interest rate : Credit Card Scam! Beware! I talked to a stupid Indian ass***e who believed I was stupid enough to make his day! I fed him a trash number and trash expiration date. I then told him
TSmith, United States
Last warning about an IRS Lawsuit. I need to call back immediately : Voicemail threatening a lawsuit. Says it's a last warning. The accent was heavy. Though caller id shows a NY area code, its certainly spoofed. It's surprising that the FBI has not
BossF, United States
They keep calling and leaving BS messages about the IRS suing me : They are after me ...waiting me to call them back! Leaves scary messages saying it's time sensitive and similar BS stuff! They have zeroed on a wrong target!
DonaldP, United States
Threatening to take me to court over an unknown tax issue : I've never been informed of any issue with my tax filings! Totally surprised at the call from "US Treasury" stating I will be prosecuted because I avoided taxes since 2010. That w
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
candace , United States
federal government? said I was qualified for a one time federal grant : They said I was qualified for a one time federal grant
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Never fall for phone calls offering instant, cheap loan
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre - 1-888-495-8501
- Extortion Call from the IRS? Report scam calls to the IRS at 1-800-829-1040
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutHealth / Insurance Scam