Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
GelFi, United States
Dell Technical Support (today). Yesterday they were Microsoft support! : Wow! The same stupid guy from the same number. He said my "Microsoft Key" has expired and he with MS and wanted to help me resolve the matter before the computer locks up!! I v
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Lily , United States
Pre approved First National Bank loan of $10,000.00! 347-418-0424 : Don't even know where this bank is.. why would they approve a a loan when I don't even know them?! Crazy.. stupid scam!!
Weiner, United States
National Car Care Center?? Telemarketing bogus extended warranties : Telemarketing to do not call number. Robocall scam selling possibly bogus extended warranties
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Rego, United States
Threatened to prosecute me for a federal criminal tax offense : Phew! Federal Criminal Tax Offense! Sounds great?! Except that the whole this is a f****g scam! Wants you (NO name) to call this number and talk to a Kevin Mason.. certainly that w
Ohara, United States
Caller demanding that I pay taxes which I don't owe the iRS : Fake, bogus threats impersonating the IRS. I found this VM asking to call IRS.. While interacting, it was obvious this was a scam and the callers are in foreign location...could he
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
LAURELLE, United States
MM, United States
Pretend to be America Cash Express or Advance Cash Express : They say you can have a loan right away and say they will send you money to your bank account and that you just have to send it back in a money gram at Walmart, but where they get
|Money Transfer Scam||More...|
Moder, United States
Payday loan offer to someone who never asked for one! 903-213-1096 : Payday loan scam.. robocall.. wanting you to respond to get a "pre approved loan" sent to your bank account. Off course! You have to share your account number and routing code...
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
WGreene, United States
Says I have have been approved of $15,000.00 loan. Cool?! : Recorded voice.. obviously a spam call targeting lot of people.. computer call... Computers can make hundreds of calls every minute..and they would force some random number like "7
SBIN, United States
Brian, Levit Law Firm? Scammer posing as a legal assistant : Threatening to take me to court If I don't settle some debt which only he knows about! Told him to send me papers for me and my lawyer to go through.. he has not sent but has calle
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- In UK? Scam phone calls or SMS? Report to Action Fraud. 0300 123 2040
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutThreatening Call or Mail