Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
LL, United States
IRS scammer with very thick foreign accent left a bogus message : Claimed to be IRS, Had thick foreign accent. #213-446-1096
Deborah, United States
Paramount arbitration called me and my relatives saying I owe money! : Calling me and harassing me and one of my sisters saying I owe them money. I owe them nothing. This is a scam and they need to be stopped.
jacob, United States
officer daniel wiseman threatening to arrest you for tax fraud : threatening voicemail sounding like a robot about owing irs money. nonyo bz Reported: 6319449875. daniel wiseman officer bullshit . called with lawsuit from irs crap. I'm gonna
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
David, United States
Steve Martin Federal Treasury agent and threatens you! : He pretends to be a Federal Treasury agent and threatens you with federal criminal offense if you don't cooperate. I have a recording of this, if anyone is interested.
AM, United States
IRS calls - some unsuspecting victim could fall for it. BEWARE : Got a call from a computer generated voice saying that the IRS has filed a lawsuit against me. Pretty obvious that this was a scam but I could see how some unsuspecting victim coul
SnkChick, United States
Atlantic Litigation Group - would not mail me any documents : I got a call on my cell phone 2 weeks ago, on a Friday, from an Ohio number. My father( who has an unlisted number) and my ex mother in law (who also has an unlisted number) got t
Linda, United States
John Willson wanted me to pay taxes. Claims he represent the IRS : Tax fraud - Certainly NOT the IRS. Needs me to call back and send money to them. FRAUD! Complete scam!
No Way, United States
Don't fall for this bogus Tax claim. It's not IRS! #434-430-0094 : IRS filling a lawsuit against you scam. Do not fall for this.
Rich, United States
Threat of legal action - claiming they belong to US Treasury : Caller with heavy accent threatened legal action on some matter involving Treasury. No other message left. gayle Reported: 3032198737. Heather Grey Return this call before any
Terri, United States
IRS last warning saying I owe back taxes and will be sued : The recording claimed to be the IRS and they were suing me for back taxes and to call them, last warning I think they said.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- Beware of bogus debt collectors who threatens to get you arrested
- Never agree to pay fees for availing a discount
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutNuisance Call