Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Jackie, United States
The Center For Back Pain regarding your eligibility for medicare : Our office is trying to reach you regarding your eligibility for a proven medicare and insurance support system. Back support system approved by Medicare and Insurance Marie Rep
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
EstherJ, United States
Lawsuit by the IRS. It's a widely published scam!! 240-449-6342 : Recorded message saying to call another phone number (which I did not write down) that IRS had filed lawsuit. I had been pre-warned about this scam and did not return phone call.
yvette , United States
it come up as tender love care - told them to stop calling my # : they are india. i told them to stop calling my #. Looking for whereabouts of a person who I don't know of
steven s, United States
received call from IRS....they're filing a lawsuit .... : received call from 12533049561 informing me the IRS was filing a lawsuit for 2009 - 2014 returns. "final notice". Employee identified himself as Roy Cooper extension 4567. No emplo
SHARON, United States
UBS PROCESSING CALL AT WORK FROM 9542181421. Need address : RECIEVED A CALL AT WORK FROM 954-218-1421 SAYING THIS IS THE LAST CALL AND THEY NEED THE ADDRESS TO SEND THE PAPERS TO BE SERVED AT IT WAS A ROBO CALL AND THEN LEFT THE 855 NUMBER
cathied, United States
core recovery systems threatened to call my place of work : threatened to call my place of work, had some bogus file #, they want money!!
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Linda, United States
IRS recording. This is the IRS. this is your final notice 202-836-9852 : Received a call, a recording "This is the IRS--this is your final notice: you are being sued by the IRS. Call 202-836-9852" I called back, talked to a guy clearly not in the US
Ally Vee, Canada
James W. Wilson cheated me. Optionstarsglobal deposit of $10,000 : Was convince to join the company Optionstarsglobal with a deposit of $10,000.00 to trade with profit. After joining, the their Compliance company e-mailed me asking for documents
Jay UK, United Kingdom
Scam Phone No 0203769992, Heather Grey, HMRC. 01613547063 : Scam phone number 0203769992, Heather Grey, HMRC asking me or my lawyer to revert back immediately, otherwise face legal action. Ignore as its probably a call centre somewhere. Its
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- In Canada? Report scam phone numbers at www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/plt-cmp-eng
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutText Message (SMS) Scam