Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Josh, United States
Credit Card Rate scam. Robo call. Press #1 to lower interest rate : Bridgette from Card Holder Services. The message starts with "There is nothing wrong with your credit card...but" How do they know whether there is something wrong or not when th
Germaine, United States
If I don't respod IRS will file a lawsuit gainst me. Call 202-738-4538 : Funny accent and we are supposed to believe this trash about IRS filing a lawsuit! I suspect IRS stands for Indian Revenue Service!! The accent points to that!! HA! HA! HA!
To call or there will be legal consequences. Says I owe money : Total BS! Recording threatening legal consequences if I don't call back. Says I owe money to the Canadian Revenue Agency. I don't owe them. My tax filings are handled professional
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
41233926, United States
James McIntosh - our name was drawn as a sweepstakes winner : Stated our name was drawn as a sweepstakes winner. Total scam! We didn't buy tickets for any sweepstakes!
CarlsonT, United States
Threatening to have you arrested! Alleges a fake, bogus payday loan : Scammer! Tried to browbeat me into paying him off; threatening to have me arrested. Says I had an unpaid loan... Wow! An unpaid loan that I'm not even aware of!! KateG Repo
Talbert, United States
Got an automated call stating the IRS is proceeding to file a lawsuit : The call is highly suspect! IRS communicates through snail mail. Also the communication always have references and ID for tracking. This call doesn't even identify to whom the call
pERNOD, United States
Scam recording stating u won a free cruise to th Bahamas 312-340-0577 : Message says you won a free cruise to the Bahamas for a couple. Asks to confirm your trip by paying "port fees"... Don't do it! You would lose money as well as expose your credit
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
RubioM, United States
Craigslist Fake job scam - Customer Services fake job 713-321-2574 : I responded to a Craigslist ad seeking customer service reps. The scammer sent a string of mails which read like "cut and paste' stuff. Tried it out and found it's a counterfeit c
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Poise, United States
Called saying IRS is about to sue me. Call or be damned! Bogus threat : Beware, people! This is a scam. Out of country people have made a recording threatening to sue for tax evasion and replays that on thousands of phone numbers... SCAM! And that'
Patty, United States
ARA called saying our daughter had written some bad checks 8558604612 : My ex-husband received a call saying our daughter had written some bad checks and they were trying to find her, at the same time, I received a call for her but told them there is n
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Ignore instructions to text "STOP" or "NO" to prevent future texts
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Shop only at reputed websites with secure online payment
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutNuisance Call