KRW, United States
IRS spam message said I needed a criminal lawyer for tax evasion : Called and said I needed a criminal lawyer for tax evasion.....and it was time sensitive. And Good luck with the results if a call was not returned. Totally a scam!!! Lisa Rep
Donald, United States
Unclaimed $100 gas coupon with Rebates for Exxon, Mobil, Shell : The message says I have an unclaimed 100 dollar rebate coupon with Rebates for Exxon/Mobil, Shell . To claim they need my credit card to bill S&H! SCAM!
Cirisan, United States
Fake Reward - said I had been awarded $9,200 and award number LA001 : A man spoke broken English...said I had been awarded $9,200 by the Goverment Grants Department. Gave this number to call with an award number: LA001
Cuddlle, United States
xfm107 radio - win cruise to Grand Bahama Island for 2 : Answer 3 trivia questions correctly and win cruise to Grand Bahama Island for 2. After answering questions wants you to text your info to claim your tickets. Not gonna do it. Sound
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Trish, United States
Bogus claim that they are GE Home Security & offering free system : Scammers giving you a "free wireless security system" provided you share your credit card info for "security" ... Stupid scammers!
Mitch, United States
Said I was selected for $7000 in federal grant money : Foreign woman who could barely speak English tries to convince you to send $200 to get this so called Govt Grant! Complete fraud. Beware of calls from #203-799-1113
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
E , United States
Prequalified for Business loan with no credit check!! #601-909-9044 : auto dial/bot recorded cll - says my business qualified for a business loan with no credit check necessary. as i've never looked into a loan (i have no overhead, why do i need a l
|Fake Business Offer||More...|
Angel, United States
Not the IRS. Frauders posing as IRS to scare people into sending money : Do not fall for their scam! This is a fraud call. Not the IRS
Carrie, United States
Andy Fields claiming to be IRS rep wants r $8592 in back taxes!! : Call from Andy Fields claiming to be IRS rep, demanding payment for $8592 in back taxes for being audited and tax evasion. Spoke with "supervisor" Susan Allen, ID: 204168, claiming
Anonymou, United States
Richard Bates saying I had a pending case &I or my attorney to call : I received a message from 1-859-402-8553 @12:45pm 7/19/16 from a person claiming to be Richard Bates. He left a message saying I had a pending case & if me &/or my attorney did not
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Federal Trade Commission's ID Theft Hotline: 1-877-438-4338
- Worried about ID theft? Everything you should know http://goo.gl/3ugBJ
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutTax Scam