Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Petetorr, United States
Nationalcreditprocessingcheckinvestigation to give them $900 : A ms Lynn called me saying that they are looking for me to give me notice about a dept I owe to a loan co. They wanted me to give them $900. To close the account otherwise they wil
Nancy, United States
C Muir, Canada
John Brainworth Elite Survey Inc. my name was on a stolen cheque : When I realized, my name was on a stolen cheque, I contacted the Hamilton Police Dept. Division 20 and then I sent a letter with copies of everything to the RCMP. Where do these s
Chris, United States
IRS scam robo call. Going to file a lawsuit against me. Foreigners? : IRS lawsuit scam from this phone number. This is the final notice. Need to call them back immediately. Thick accent pointing to scam. Don't call back at all! Boiler room operatio
marlene, United States
MyApparelCafe.com charged $6.95. never heard of them 415-236-3597 : They charged $6.95 to my debit card. I got their number from my bank, and called. They told me I bought a bracelet from them. I never heard of them, and never purchased anything f
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
David Black, Criminal Investigations Division Canada Revenue Agency : Claims to be Criminal Investigations Division Canada Revenue Agency. Call appeared to come from 1-800-959-8281 which is a CRA number. Please call 613-927-9652 and ask for David B
Khoi , United States
Mary Scot Mails you a fake cashier's check. To send money to shipper : This person "Mary Scot" responds to rooms rented emails. Mails you a fake cashier's check. Tells you to send remainder funds to her "shipper" by money gram or western union
|Rental, Real Estate Scam||More...|
unhappy, United States
SCOTT says TALKING TO HIS 14 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. Extortion : EXTORT MONEY FROM CRAIGSLIST. SAY YOU WERE TALKING TO HIS 14 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND HER MOM FOUND THE EMAILS
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
Tim, United States
IRS law suit. To call back 509-288-4988 for more information : Call from 509-288-4988 saying IRS is bringing a law suit and to call back for more information. No answer on call back. Penny Reported: Says its the IRS and they have a law suit
Chri, United States
Beneficial mediation and process mediation. Imposters 425-209-1667 : Also called from 310347932 leave a message saying they have a complaint filed against me and leave a case #. Call back numbers of 8887292642, 8885931735 and 8772127365. Called back
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 15459
- Canada - 1272
- United Kingdom - 1012
- Philippines - 800
- India - 791
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- In the US? Register your phone numbers online at http://www.donotcall.gov
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutMissed Call Fraud