Katelyn, United States
Offered $8500 but they wanted me to get a $250 iTunes gift card : Offered $8500. 00 but they wanted me to get a $250. 00 iTunes gift card. Sounds scammy.
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Canada Revenue Agency Officer? never give who they're calling to : Says that if we don't call this number or have an attorney call present whatever the f*** that means, that I or someone in the house will be arrested. They never give who they're
Robin R, United States
CP Investors LLC says I took out a loan and intended to defraud them : This is the 2nd time a third party number calls and says I took out a loan and intended to defraud them. They threatened me with court cost , etc.. There has never been a loan tak
Chelsea , Canada
Gworks financial services - financial loan 16046718173 : SCAM! "Attention!! You are eligible for a financial loan at GWORKSFINANCIAL SERVICES, kindly contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information."
BRN2MBA, United States
Card Services he could offer me a lower interest rate below 12.99% : Automated call from Boynton Beach, Florida number (U.S). Press 1 to speak to live operator. The person with some type of Indian/South Asian accent came on phone and in very poor En
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
WarnerD, United States
Asking not to ignore this final notice by the IRS 207-693-8051 : Well I ignored! That was a week ago! And since then I have received 3 more "final notices" ... all from different numbers but the accent is always thick Middle Eastern... Pointing
Cautious, United States
Fake Job and Bad Check Scam AKA Tori Lewis/Lewis Ltd. : 408-459-8494 and 952-222-6877 are scam phone numbers. I was offered a job as an Administrative Assistant in Washington, DC, using the 952-222-6877 phone number. I was told that m
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Kelly, United States
IRS scam VM asking to call 3128789031. Threat of a awsuit : Called and left a message saying the ITS is filing a lawsuit against me. Called and left a message saying the IRS is filing a lawsuit against me. Yeah! IRS will call and leave BS
Albie, United States
Masquerading as IRS says they've been trying to reach me 646-715-5542 : Trying to scare you posing as the IRS.. says there is a lawsuit being filed and I need to call back... they make the whole thing sound dismal... creating fear in people who are too
Reeva, United States
IRS is sending the police to have me arrested! 804-296-9370 : When I demanded the caller's identity, he flared up and asked me not to interfere while he is reading out charges against me! I told him is a fu*** ass*** and made him few mote
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- Real companies will never use mobile numbers in their recruitment mails
- Never click a link or download document in an unsolicited mail
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- US Federal Court Orders Shutdown of Click4Support and other Bogus Tech Support Websites
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutThreatening Call or Mail