Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Mark A, United States
IRS SCAM claiming a lawsuit against you is imminent if you don't call : IRS scam. Robo call and identifies it self as the IRS, claiming a lawsuit against you is imminent if you don't call back. Exact same message and robo voice from 619-625-0166
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
American Telephone & Telegraph Telecommunications Company : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Work from Home Scam||More...|
Greg Dra, United States
Mystery Shopper. Name & Postal code to email@example.com : hiring part-time $400 to 800 weekly to apply, send Name & Postal code to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
buljamjd, United States
Claimed there was fraud on my tax returns. I should call back the IRS : Voice message alleging that I did tax fraud and I should call them back to avoid serious trouble. The man who answered had potty accent very unbecoming of someone who could actual
Spencer, United States
Kevin Mason - be aware this fool is around trying to scam people! : He has switched his number to a 912 area code,silly fool IRS sends certified mail or standard mail service depending what it is. Second if the IRS is going to attemp anything feder
Maria, United States
IRS scam - a federal investigation has started against me : They call saying I owe IRS money and a federal investigation has started against me but if I pay a certain amount of dollars they will accepted as a settlement
SaraB, United States
IRS Phone Scam: Advise you to cooperate with us & help us to help you : The beginning of the message wasn’t recorded, so I only discovered that this was an IRS Phone Scam after searching the internet (it was obviously phishy.) No name, title or compa
Justin, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Apple Tech Support. USA - 1-800-275-2273. CANADA - 1-800-263-3394
- Report telephonic threats received in Canada to RCMP at: 1-888-495-8501
- Suspect Donation Scam? Call National Center for Disaster Fraud - 8667205721
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutScammer Call