Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Dana, United States
Steven Rogers, Mediation Services. pending case in their office : Steven Rogers with mediation services left me a message saying that they have a pending case in their office for me and that I should contact a lawyer or call them back. If I do n
MO, United States
IRS Tax scam. Indians with English names James Caston, Kevin Mason! : James Caston - IRS agent calling to warn you about an enforcement action by the US Treasury. Adam Reported: A man with Indian accent calls from this number. He claims he is wit
mpascual, United States
Barbara , United States
Debt collection. very vague information. Fake claim 855-283-4372 : Calls repeatedly regarding debt I do not have saying they have a claim against me but will only provide very vague information. Proceeds in a threatening manner
bm, United States
Special Agent John Anderson, DEA. To pay fine for online meds purchase : phoned to say must pay a fine for purchasing meds online in 2010 and did I know it was illegal/from Dominican republic...I never did this...thus he said a warrant would be issued.
barb, United Kingdom
Atlantic collection group - extortion scam by foreigners. 859-287-0330 : told me id go to court if I didn't pay 600 within 24 hours. I could hear call center noise with foreign people laughing in the background
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Kat, United States
FMR scam collection call. We have never had a payday loan online : This place had someone call saying they are a special agent and that we had a payday loan online that we owe for. We have never had a payday loan online. They have called other
Trying to obtain ATM card info posing as a bank employee : this person calls you and ask for your atm details and says that he is from the bank dept.
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Larry, United States
Miss. Hunter, CRS? collecting for Riverside Bank Loans? : CRS: SCAM ALERT: I keep getting calls from this company called CRS - Miss. Hunter - she calls herself. It sounded sketchy from the get-go, the voice mail they left. I did some rese
Cora , United States
Received a call saying IRS has lawsuit against me 425-903-5504 : Received a recorded message saying IRS .. it was the final notice and there is a lawsuit against me. I don't owe any taxes. this is a scam! Jack Reported: Received an automated
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- If you have indeed been sued, go to http://goo.gl/Jw7IA8 for instructions.
- Read SSN Threat Alert. www.socialsecurity.gov/pubs/EN-05-10064.pdf
- Someone calls & claims to be from IRS? Report call to IRS 1-800-829-1040
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRomance, Love, Dating Scam