Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Paula, United States
Call congratulating me on winning a free cruise to Bahamas 7786543240 : Call congratulating me on winning a free cruise to Bahamas 778-654-3240. This is a recorded call and you need to press 1 to proceed. I quit .....why take risk?!
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Caribbean Cruise Lines – Free Cruise 9542814005. Go for it? : Kept calling me without leaving any message. It turns out to be an offer of free cruise for two. Caribbean Cruise Lines. Every week I get at least one free cruise offer!
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Stein, United States
Bogus call claiming to be from Attorney Generals Office. Arrested : This is a bogus call. Claims to be from Attorney Generals Office and says I have just 6 hours to pay $1200 or face arrest. I said thanks! I will call up the AG’s office
Brady, United States
He has the last four digits of my SSN. Grave matter of fraud with SSN : Man with Asian accent calls and tells me he is with the county court and I am being hauled up for grave fraud tied to my SSN. He said I need to call back for him to stop the co
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Jude, United States
McArthur Allen and Associates Scam. Beware! this is extortion call : McArthur Allen and Associates !! It’s a scam. I definitely have no delinquent loan nor have I ever issued any check which turned bad. The call is absolute scam. I tried to gri
king, United States
Michael Carter IRS Scam threat. About legal action from the IRS : Called by a man with broken English but calls himself Michael Carter from IRS! This I what I understood! I have back taxes and IRS will take legal action If I don’t pa
Telemarketer of TELUS ? suspicious calls 8663601448 foreign accent : I received a call on my cell tonight. I found it suspicious that Telus call me so late. The call seemed to come from far foreign country and the lady had an accent. She knew I
Louise, United States
Bogus donation call in the name of American Lung Association : The caller said American Lung Association (ALA) and wanted me to donate. He said he can charge my card as if I’m sitting here to dole out money to all these scammers calling a
steve m, Australia
TXT mesage firstname.lastname@example.org won 530,000GBP 447961021062 : i won 530,000GBP send name number to email@example.com from 447961021062 & 353876334710
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 3418
- Canada - 500
- United Kingdom - 364
- India - 295
- Australia - 188
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- Enrollment of Medigap plans are voluntary. Not mandatory
- Do Not Call Registration - Australia https://www.donotcall.gov.au/
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPremium Rate Number Fraud