Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Kathleen, United States
Cardinal Processing- fake debt collector 844-590-5645 : Trying to collect money on false debts. Complete scam
Kathleen, United States
Got calls from Cardinal Processing? It's a scam 888-327-6351 : Trying to collect a phantom debt. I don't owe them or whoever they represent. Tries to threaten you and extort money
sonjua, United States
Brittany garver - case no CFMA 381098. to pay them or go to court : case no CFMA 381098 not sure how to handle this. they won't stop emailing me about paying them or I go to court
|Collect Call, Call Forwarding Scam||More...|
O Bard, United States
Credit Card Assistance. Scam offer to get your debt reduced : Robocall asking to press #1 to lower your credit card debt. Total crap!
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Cathy, United States
Congratulations, you won a business loan! Small business loan scam : Beware of fraud loan offer. Scammer is after YOUR money ..would want an advance fee only to vanish without a trace
HILLCREST OUT SOURCE - OFFERING $500 weekly guaranteed : SMS OFFERING $500 weekly guaranteed
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
NanLeon, United States
Call 919.710.8863 B. of AmeRica Alert (LYh)) Fake, bogus BofA alert : Fake alert asking to call this # posing as Bank of America. Call 919.710.8863 B. of AmeRica Alert (LYh)). The computer will ask you to "verify" (steal) your information.
|Fake Call, Text From Bank||More...|
FZ, United States
Scammer call. Would try to lure you into signing up for a credit card : Talks over you when you tell them you don't want them ever calling you again. Pretends to be a friend. Bogus offer of free holiday stay if you apply for a credit card
Seminole, United States
Extortion Text calls for paying money thru Western Union : Text calls for paying money thru Western Union or nude photos will be sent to FB contacts
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Tom, United States
Magazine Subscription Telemarketer - free industrial magazine : Will not stop calling about renewing magazine subscription for a free industrial magazine.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Don't release personal info unless 100% certain
- Someone pretending to be a DEA Agent? Notify the DEA at 877-792-2873
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPets Related Scam