Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
DeniseC, United States
said they were Bureau of Indian Affairs?!! 909-575-1008. legal action! : Caller left message stating they were with the Bureau of Indian Affairs and that I needed to call pronto because of pending legal action against me.
GYoung, United States
Steve Martin VM 1-352-641-0982 to call 530-406-9951. criminal offense : Message left four times on 3/14/15: This message is intended to contact you. My name is Steve Martin and I am calling regarding an important action as reported by the Treasury Dep
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
alicia, United States
the mega millions sweepstakes. western union 1percent for irs taxes : In short i was called by a mr. Mcmiller (876-591-3888) had i won 500,000 in cash and a cashier check from chase bank for 3.5million i was told all i needed to do was western union
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Chris, United States
National Parcel Service, Shipment of jewelry 800-459-3422. Pay $8.95 : They want my to call the number so they can charge me $8.95 to get the jewelry that they have for me
JENNIFER, United States
ACS Inc email threatening to take me to court unless $955.75 is paid : THREATENED TO TAKE ME TO COURT. Email below. Ph: 313-636-4544 DUE AMOUNT-$955.75 LOAN COMPANY/LENDER - CASH ADVANCE We are here by to inform you that
Mike, United States
Treasury Past due taxes. 1-813-358-3986 Very heavy accented man : Very heavy accented man said he's from Treasury, marshall coming to my house in 45 minutes to arrest me and take me into custody for two years. Wanted me to take my cell phone to
Fed UP, United States
To resolve this matter beforehand please contact 855-258-3652 : The message I'm getting from an unknown number is "hello my name is Terry Joseph. I'm an independent legal courier. I will be stopping by your home or place of employment today for
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Ange, United Kingdom
PPI Compensation. Need to go to a nearby shop to buy a money voucher : Company phoned to say that you are due PPI from your Bank. They know the name of your bank and how much you took your mortgage out for. They also know where you live. They say s
tom, United States
U.S. Treasury Dept. 813-358-3986 Steve Martin scam! : Male with foreign accent presents himself an an agent for the U.S. Treasury Dept. to scam money.
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Mitch, United States
Nikki Johnson Scam voice message. 530-430-0024 Fake, Bogus, BS! : Here is the transcript of the VM left by by the "Indian Revenue Service" :) "I'm officer Nikki Johnson from the Internal Revenue Service. The hotline to my division is 530-43
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 12040
- Canada - 924
- United Kingdom - 824
- India - 703
- Philippines - 693
- Stay away from Online Survey Jobs, Work From Home Scams, Mystery Shopping
- Do not Call Registry - India http://www.nccptrai.gov.in/nccpregistry/
- Company you are dealing with could be a fly-by-night operator. Take care!
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCalls and Hangs Up