Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Lisa, United States
Bold, United States
Your Bank of America Card is Restricted. & Gives a Link to follow : Phishing scam! Beware! Not BankAm. Got a message stating my Bank of America Debit card is restricted... and gives a link to webpage to validate. Bank would ask you to login at t
James, United States
officer, United States
Indian man saying he is an officer with the IRS! Call center BS! : Said he was an officer. India man. Could hear other people in back ground. Sounded like a call center. Idiot doesn't even know we call them Agents not Officers!!
J, United States
IRS computerised call asking me or my attorney to call. #931-647-0285 : Robot voice stating myself or my retained attorney must call. SCAM! Beware! IRS never makes phone calls that too without even addressing you by name!! Ven Reported: 3605895258
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Loue, United States
Whitney rose & Associates wanting me to be at home to receive papers : Asking to call back for information. I think this is just a scare tactic to make people call back! I'm not expecting to be served. This IS a scam! Whitney Rose & Associates Scam
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Sally, United States
Adam Jones .. thick accent! Can't be IRS! Wanted me to send him money : Claiming to be from the IRS. Trying to make me pay him immediately. Petty thief posing as an IRS Agent
OTBJIM, United States
Planet 102 radio station - planet 102.com/claim for Bahamas Cruise : answer 3 obvious pop music trivia question and sent to planet 102.com/claim to claim 2 Bahamas cruise tickets, with fees of $59/each. David Reported: 2. Planet102 hits. Called a
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Scott, United States
IRS is threatening a lawsuit on me & wants me to call 206-905-9209 : Electronic voice saying IRS had a lawsuit on me to call back 206-905-9209 Bbrooks Reported: 2069059209. Tax scam Threats to sue over money owed to IRS KR Reported: 2069059209
Lynda, United States
Officer Briana Scott to call back immediately or would file a claim : Received a call from the above named person claiming to be with the US Treasury and to call back immediately or they would file a claim against us. Definitely a fraudulent call.
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Insurance Fraud? Report to National Insurance Crime Bureau: 800-835-6422
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- Report Spam Texts to the FCC. Forward the Messages to 7726
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCredit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud