Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Lockett, United States
Stating I had been selected to get a $7000 govt grant 202-747-6231 : called stating I had been selected to get a $7000 government grant due to my not being a criminal or not filing bankruptcy. gave another # to call to get started which was 253 455
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Rose, United States
Ggarner, United States
IRS scam. No prior paper work or phone calls have come to my home : Keeps leaving message that it's a final warning and you have a case against you. Says you must contact them immediately. No prior paper work or phone calls have come to my home be
Jean, United States
Called stating a $999 package from Expedia. press 1 to hear more : 517-614-2935 automated all stating a $999 package from Expedia and to press 1 to hear more information or 2 unsubscribe
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
Chris, United Kingdom
National Hearing Clinic? Hearing problems because I worked in Industry : Bloody persistent. Even after denying that I ever worked in any industry! They tell you about money lying around unclaimed by YOU. This is supposedly a compensation for having had
Jimmy, United States
Caller said I had several outstanding debts and need my lawyer to call : This is a scam. Poses as litigation company suggesting that I had 3 unpaid bills which were in collection now it's been sent to them for prosecution. Said I should have my lawyer
shelby, United States
April weiss new founded modeling agency wanting to order AVON products : she emailed me wanting to order AVON products, she could not order from my online E-store because her company was all paper still. wanted to send a cashiers check. glad i looked on
NYC guy, United States
Alleged IRS claim and threat stating federal claim against me. SCAM : Message received re alleged IRS claim and threat stating that failure to return call will result in federal claim against me.
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
linda p, United States
IRS fake recording demanding a call back. Threatens to arrest me : They say they are IRS but the recording sounds like that of Mafia. Intimidating. Trying to extort money! Well, I'm not a 10 year old kid! SCAM #202-394-3538
NotToday, United States
Jennifer Brooks, UVS Pre-Litigation Services - SCAM ! 855-334-5624 : I don't answer unknown numbers on my phone. So I let it go to Voicemail. Here is the transcript: "Hello. My name is Jennifer Brooks. I am calling in reference to a fax order for
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Take your time to evaluate offers & proceed with caution
- Stay away from Online Survey Jobs, Work From Home Scams, Mystery Shopping
- Check whether the Charity is duly registered at respective Govt. websites
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- 45 Attorney Generals demand phone companies to implement robocall blocking system
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutHarassing Calls