Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
L F King, United States
Harry Johnson IRS scam call. Left a rude voice mail asking call back : This call comes often. Said i owe the irs money and i have a warrant for my arrest. Biggest joke!!!
Carmen, United Kingdom
Said my Talktalk router is infected & my computer has downloaded virus : South Asian man claimed my broadband router is infected with virus and my PC is at risk Pinto Reported: 004258967 - Microsoft Virus scam!
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Gary, United Kingdom
Bogus telemarketing calls from 01482293794. Foreigners : Nuisance by foreigners. This number 01482293794 is certainly spoofed. Call center noise. Tyco Reported: 02079461852 - PPI claim marketing
Debbie, United Kingdom
Indian woman says I was involved in a car accident! 01133144330 : Scam! You don't need a woman from India to remind you that you had a car accident and you have money waiting to be claimed! That too when you never had one! Lyka Reported: Si
jratch, United States
Voicemail threatening to file lawsuit Posing as the IRS 1-206-823-3383 : Irs is filing a lawsuit against you. Call back for case file info.
Don't know. Deleted without opening. call me now urgently : From +46 8-999 99 05 asks user to "call me now urgently 0037124160277" Rich, Ireland Reported: 004689999971. Call me urgently text from this number to 0037124160277 Aine Re
KD, United States
John, United States
IRS is filing a case for my prosecution for tax fraud! Thats just bull : Said that IRS is filing a lawsuit against us. Call 360-208-0861
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Noahbody, United States
Steve Martin, supposedly representing the US Treasury : Repeating robocall; a man named Steve Martin claiming to represent the US Treasury , stating they are calling me "regarding an enforcement action", and that if I do not call them
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Don, United States
xfm107.com Said i won a cruise asking for port money, complete scam : Completely bogus cruise scam. Called and hung up when answered, when i called back asked 3 questions/trivia and said i won a cruise, asking for port money etc, complete scam.
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Sign up for automated transaction text alerts from your bank
- A legitimate company won’t ask you to pay for a prize
- Yes! Be rude and impolite with telephone scammers
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCredit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud