Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
anon8, United States
Claiming to be from Cisco Systems - telemarketing nuisance : I received to calls from 442034689365 one from a male yesterday 7/21 & a female on 7/22 asking to confirm email addresses they already seem to have known. Wanting to send whitepape
June, United States
I got a voice mail saying You are selected to receive a vacation! : Florida vacation package scam. They want to collect your personal info. That's what they are after. Be careful! Don't disclose any of your personal info~
|Holiday / Vacation Scam||More...|
Pena, United States
Robo call asking you to call or the IRS is going to put a lawsuit : Robo call asking you to call 202-239-5049 or the IRS is going to put a lawsuit against you. No further info. That's so because people who receive the offers are forced to call b
Karen, United States
Alex Scott, Legal Court Services. Said he has my name and social # : 7/22/16 I have answer machine,heard over recorder person a male spoke English said his name is Alex Scott calling from legal service with field court summons -Said he has my name+s
Paul Dr, United States
An East Indian womans voice stating IRS is suing you Call 972-467-1886 : Spam, scam BullS***! from India..a woman left message saying IRS is suing me (no.. my name is not stated. says "YOU") ... IRS is not so stupid like these scum morons from India, t
bOXIT, United States
Bogus Medical alert seller. Offering to send one free of cost : Robocall..offering something free has to be a scam. Even if there is a promotion, it can't be offered free to everyone ...It simply is not possible..nor practical... Naturally, th
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
Roger K, United States
Recorded voice intimidating you to call or face lawsuit and arrest : Someone left message posing as IRS agent threatening to take action unless I contact him about tax matter. Implying that I did something wrong with my taxes... I haven't called,
Hunter, United States
Melody, debt collector scam. Won't send any paperwork : Calling and claiming if the debt is not paid she will be forced to contact my HR department to collect the debt. When I asked them to please mail me a copy of the paperwork, she a
John, United Kingdom
Network solutions? Said my PC is reporting errors. SCAM!! : Wanted access to my PC saying it had "errors".. don't trust these people!
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Vira, United Kingdom
Free grant for being a good UK Citizen! 02081465974 : They wanted my address stating that they have money for me from the Government. Some sort of free Grant for being a good UK Citizen!
|Government Grant Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Don't sign up for offers which are too good to be true
- Ask for offer details to be sent to you, by mail for review
- Report suspected Medicare fraud to Inspector General 1-800-447-8477
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Call, Text From Bank