Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
rod, United States
cruise scam! To answer 3 correct song questions for a cruise : 3 correct song questions for a cruise. all I can figure is they're getting text charges. no free cruises people don't be stupid. #813-308-4906 #Fm94power #Fm94
|Cruise Offers Scam||More...|
R Whorf, United States
IRS scam! Said I have to pay $2930.27 or a police officer will arrive : Caller said I had mistakes on my tax returns for 2010, 11, 12, 13, 14 totaling $2930.27 and that a notice had been sent in April. Since I did not respond to the notice a police of
Myra I W, United States
Paul Barton Federal Marshal. Arrest warrant because I lied on my taxes : Said he was a Marshall with a warrant for my arrest because I lied on my taxes.
Lou M, United States
Internal Revenue Service "officer William Reed" Badge # 12714 : Asked to speak to manager; "officer William Reed" Badge # 12714. Voice mail threatened that I was being sued by the IRS and to avoid the case being turned over to the local court,
Carol Ga, United States
Dave Anderson. calling from Publishers Clearing House. I won $850,000 : He called to say I won $850,000.00 but I have to send him $205.00 before they can bring my money.
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Ruth, United Kingdom
Claimed to be Telephone Preference Service. asked for my bank details : They claimed to be Telephone Preference Service whom I am with, they said they wanted to go through a few of my details so that they could help stop bogus telephone calls, when th
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
John Doe, United States
Mr. David Washington, PCH Clearing House. Scammer needs $150 "taxes" : Caller: Mr. David Washington Company: PCH Clearing House Winnings 2.5 Million brand new Mercedes-Benz Cars package 5599074 Gave me a Check number 48399033647 Prize Package
|Lucky Draw Scam||More...|
Theresa, United States
Attorney Marry Carter - FINAL NOTICE BEFORE LEGAL ACTION : UNITED STATE LAW OFFICE ________________________________________
EB2, United States
Danny, United States
MP Group. Justin looking for my whereabouts wd contact all references : Called and left a voicemail. Looking for my whereabouts and would contact all references on file about a payday loan that I never took out. They had the last 4 of my social. I have
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Insurance Fraud? Report to National Insurance Crime Bureau: 800-835-6422
- Enrollment of Medigap plans are voluntary. Not mandatory
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Indian Origin Man behind a Massive IRS Phone Call Scam Sentenced to 175 Months in Prison
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Dont fall for voicemails purportedly from the IRS about to sue or arrest you!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutRelative Stranded or Ill