Will, United States
Robo call - offers a free medical alert. Need to press 1 : Auto robo call - recorded voice exclaiming I have won a free medical alert and I need to press 1 to have it mailed to me. Heard of this stuff before! They would want your insuran
|Fake Offer Scam||More...|
spambust, United States
Gavin, United States
stating he had my "papers" related to a credit card debt : Received a call (855-674-9757) from Mark Smith (??) stating he had my "papers" related to a credit card debt which is now $4750! Shock!! Asked him which card and the year of
Lindt, United States
Craigslist scammer. Sent me txt offering to UPS Certified Check : Got a txt from 940-745-6062 offering to send $350 certified check for an item I had on CL. I need to send him my address. Looks legitimate? NO! It's a scam to hurt you with bad
FreeLottoUK. Raymond Graham. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for claim : Congrat! FreeLottoUK:Your mobile number won the sum of 750,000.00 with ref number FPEL/XWN/4672 contact Raymond Graham on email@example.com for claim SCAM# 00447789227246
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
N Turner, United States
Collecting Phantom debt. UPG LLC? 844-296-9002. Man had a thick accent : This guy with very thick east asian accent accused me of not paying back a loan. I knew this was one of those scumbags... started abusing him and he quickly hung up. There goes t
buffy, United States
Received txt from 424-286-1411 asking to visit a pixkeep page : virus if open his pixkeep page to view pictures. Sent me this link (A page at pixkeep.net) in response to a Craigslist ad
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Mira , United Arab Emirates
firstname.lastname@example.org ABSA ATM CENTER Your Cell won $ 750 000USD : ABSA ATM CENTER Your Cell won $ 750 000USD. email@example.com Harold Reported: absa told me im win 750000 US dollars it is true?
|Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud||More...|
Mark AZ, United States
IRS Lawsuit. he said he was a government official. 1-313-327-3030 : Just recieved this call on January, 24, 2015. First a call from a number that is not in service, finally answered it and was given this number to call. Called and was told the I.R.
Jerirobe, United States
Advance LLC or H & C National. Is this a real scam? : I got a call from the above saying I was going to be arrested for a debit back in 2012 which I honestly don't remember. I had to pay money today or be arrested. They would not t
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 10045
- Canada - 804
- United Kingdom - 751
- India - 671
- Philippines - 662
- State Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
- Claims to be the DEA & Demands Payment? Report Extortion Scam1-877-792-2873
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCruise Offers Scam