Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Tim, United States
Randy, United States
Credit card rate lowering scam. Beware! Don't lose money! : Instead of lowering your rate you would find your bank swept clean! Scam robocalls designed to steal credit card info
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Vlad, United States
Rewards Scam - Rewards of $100 gift cards towards Target, Walmart : Scam offering rewards of $100 gift cards towards Target, Walmart, ToysRus. They ask for $7 to ship it to you. That's the scam.
firstname.lastname@example.org Earn $500 weekly. Shoppers Voice : Shoppers Voice is hiring silent shoppers. Earn $500 weekly guaranteed. Confirm availability and send response to email@example.com for details.
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
Christin, United States
Bogus claim that I had an unpaid loan with Chase Bank 866-205-7898 : Saying I got a loan with Chase Bank. And I never did. And they were going to serve me with papers at my job.
Blake, United States
UBS Litigation told me I had a payday loan out in 2012 : This company is full of it. They told me I had a payday loan out in 2012 from a RIVERSIDE PAYDAY loan. I Lived in San Jose California which is about 4.5 hours away. They said some
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
AgroSax, United States
Says there is acriminal complaint against me. Call back NOW OR! : Menacing message... call back now OR! The nasty guy tells me I owe money on an old loan and if I don't pay right away, they will contact all "my references" and inform them of my
|Fake Alert Message||More...|
Cohen H, United States
About BACK BRACE as requested by me?! Heck! Don't need one! 6465177364 : At 21 and kicking, I don't think I need aback brace! Why would I request for one ..Looks like this is an automated call which tells everyone who is called the same story... they do
|Medicare, Medical Scam||More...|
J, United States
Mediation group representing "Gateway Holdings". SCAM!! : Call from a "mediation group" representing a collection office named "Gateway Holdings" stating I took out a payday loan for $400 in 2012 and I need to settle it now or go to court
Noah, United States
Sarah with Credit Card services #503-291-1258 robo call : Credit card services robo call.. This is the 3rd call and each time from a different number. Reported to the FTC too. However FTC is a big Zero. It has failed to stop robocalls wh
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Taking a Loan in the US? Verify License of Lender at www.dfi.wa.gov
- "From" mail ID can be spoofed to read like a familiar mail id. Take Care!
- Need to File Complaint? MoneyGram 800-666-3947 Western Union 800-448-1492
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Attempt to Steal Personal Info. Protect Yourself from Identity Theft Scam
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutHarassing Calls