Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Frank Ra, United States
Stacey, United States
IRS - threatening court action if I avoid them. Ends with GOOD LUCK! : IRS agent awaiting return call at number. Scam message composed by Indian scammers of may be Nigerians!
WSP, United States
Cherry, United States
Phone call from Texas - Claimed can reduce electric bill 512-601-6035 : Electric bill reduction scam. Beware! They may move you to another provider to get a commission and leave you in the lurch with higher costs!
|Calls and Hangs Up||More...|
Brenda S, United States
manatee, United States
Barbara, United States
IRS Scam Number instead of toll free - IRS does not need to Sue : They leave an automated message saying the IRS is going to Sue you if you do not call them back immediately. First of all, IRS does not need to Sue and second the IRS never uses c
Maria, United States
Nai, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- 90% of job ads in Free Classified portals are bogus. Stay away!
- Check UK Lenders at: http://www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register
- Research the employer name on the internet; contact it directly
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutCalls and Hangs Up