Larvine, United States
Jack, United Kingdom
Tony Albert says he is British but now in Malaysia. Wanted money : I met this guy on OKCUPID. He sounded fine to me on email. Was warm and ready to care. All too sudden his daughter fell ill and doctors found she has hole in her heart and he needs
|Romance, Love, Dating Scam||More...|
I Fog, New Zealand
Paul01, United States
Indian sounding fellow tries to scare me into let him access computer : Hi tried to scare me into believing my computer is about to crash. Says it is “full of virus and malware” He said they get alert from Microsoft server about computers which are
|Tech Support Scam||More...|
Melanie, United States
There is a recorded message, heavy, broken, Asian accent states “Ther : Received a recorded message, heavy, broken, Asian accent states “There is a tax investigation against your name & your SSN. Don’t disregard this call.” Wants me to call them
Matt, United States
Bank Of America Urgent Message. PleaseCall. 3093932569 : I received this txt. Bank Of America Urgent Message. Please Call 309-393-2569. Called up to check. It said Welcome to Bank of America Customer Security Department and asked to en
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Patrick, United Kingdom
An Indian origin woman she is calling about my computer : She said my PC has been badly infected and “registry records” have been changed allowing it to communicate with “bot network” , sending all my personal information and imag
|Health / Insurance Scam||More...|
Luis, United States
Adam Jones the slimeball from India claims I have outstanding tax debt : Grrrrr… this is another one of those hateful Indians. Uses American name and a fictitious accent that’s pathetic. States I have outstanding tax debt and the IRS will proceed to
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 6462
- Canada - 633
- United Kingdom - 555
- Philippines - 495
- India - 474
- As far as possible, avoid calling back unfamiliar numbers
- State Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Text Messages (SMS) Scam
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutTelemarketing Call