CruiseT, United States
You are being awarded $14,000 by the Federal Govt! : The Indian guy told me I don't have to pay back. It's a grant! The crooks have a lot of personal info which is used to convince a victim that they are legit. They are NOT!!
Dylan, United States
The man was foreign but wanted me to believe he was with the IRS : Got a voice message demanding a call to the IRS. The guy who answered was a foreigner with broken English... He couldn't understand anything I said ...Very low IQ I would say..but
Jane, United States
Sam, United States
Dee, United States
Abby, United States
Wolf Sch, United States
Sheryl H, United States
David, United States
John M, United States
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- State Attorney General: http://www.naag.org/current-attorneys-general.php
- Don’t agree to donate by Wire, Western Union, Cash Cards or by Cash
- Keep your anti virus and anti malware softwares active & updated
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutScammer Call