Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Roy , United States
Rachel, United States
Leah, United States
E capital united - they will garnish wages or put a lien on my house : They leave a message that a complaint has been file for a debt. Their client is willing to move forward and settle. If not they will garnish wages or put a lien on my house. Which
Crystal, United Kingdom
Javier Milagros - UK Personal Injury & Work Accident Solicitors SCAM!! : Claimed he is a solicitor and gave his company particulars. Googled and found there was never such a company UK Personal Injury & Work Accident Solicitors Property Consultant,
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Bleacher, United States
Frontier Collections said I owed $2000 to my former bank : They called me and said I owed $2000 to my former bank from years ago. If I didn't pay they would garnish my wages and put a lien on my house. I said I didn't owe it and I wanted t
Sarah, United States
Tax Fraud - IRS is after me, going to arrest me etc! Keeps calling : IRS is after me , going to arrest me etc! Keeps calling.
|Fake Service Agency||More...|
Skeptic, United States
Cell Phone OH / IRS - Fake IRS debt. Fraud scam! Don't call back : Fake IRS debt call. must contact number .... etc This is total scam. The accent is Middle Eastern Asian scum. Don't let these poolickers scam you. IRS will send notice through the
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Report all fake debt collection calls to FTC & Attorney General's office
- On AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint or Bell? Forward Spam Txt to 7726 (SPAM)
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
- iYogi Tech Support Scam Busted! Washington State Attorney General Files Lawsuit
- 15 Steps to Avoid Charity Scams. Charity Donation Fraud. Will donation reach the needy?
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Protect Yourself From Credit / Debit /ATM Card Fraud
- Transcript of Ten "IRS scam" voicemails submitted by users. Did you get one too?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Alert Message