Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
victim, United States
AlanT, United States
Susan Co, United States
Art, United States
Fake Publisher’s Clearing House Prize winning alert. PCH Scam Jamaica : Caller said I won $950,000 & a car in PCH Sweepstake. Well. You should know that 876 is Jamaica’s country code! PCH is not in Jamaica!
yolanda , United States
winter@NCS, they say I owe $900+ prepaid debit card scam : They received my account from united debt holdings who got it from check n go payday services about a bad check I did not write a check. when I received this loan,my balance owed i
|Lawyer / Litigation Call||More...|
Rachelle, United States
Rollins Law Firm Phone call from a man with broken English : I got a call from a man with broken English, who was telling me I have charges dealing with my social security number and name and that I am being sued for canceling a loan. He sai
Suntips, United States
Julie Smith voicemail identifying as IRS office wanting to return call : Left me a voicemail identifying as IRS office JULIE SMITH. Threatened to take legal action until I call back immediately.
american, United States
scam? need to know if this is also a scam number 904-402-9189 : need to know if this is also a scam number 904-402-9189. This was in an email which said I will be served by a certified process server.
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Rachelle, United States
Mark, Attorney General Office threat. All my personal info is stolen : Someone keeps harassing me daily from this phone number by calling my job and also constantly calling my cell phone. This person is repeatedly making threats to sue me for $150.00
mike, United States
Text says they are hiring for Lowes. Call 8003950385 : text says they are hiring for Lowes, gives number 800-395-0385 to call. Beware of fake job offers. You may end up losing money and wasting precious time!
|Text Message (SMS) Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 5230
- Canada - 593
- United Kingdom - 481
- Philippines - 434
- India - 415
- Equifax: 888.766.0008, Experian: 888.397.3742, Transunion: 888.909.8872
- Look for related complaints, reviews and user comments on the net
- Suspect Donation Scam? Call National Center for Disaster Fraud - 8667205721
- Illegal payday loan companies. Post your questions about specific lenders.
- Is the Company Offering Payday Loan Legitimate or a Fraud? Avoid Scam!
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Free Trial Offer or a Free Run on Your Bank Account? Scam Exposed!
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Here is a Great Partnership Offer. Make a Killing! Fake Business Offer Scams
- Protect Yourself from Collect Call & Call Forwarding Scams
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Report now aboutMedicare, Medical Scam