Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Kim, United States
Greg Dra, United States
Mystery Shopper. Name & Postal code to firstname.lastname@example.org : hiring part-time $400 to 800 weekly to apply, send Name & Postal code to email@example.com
|Mystery Shopper Scam||More...|
buljamjd, United States
Claimed there was fraud on my tax returns. I should call back the IRS : Voice message alleging that I did tax fraud and I should call them back to avoid serious trouble. The man who answered had potty accent very unbecoming of someone who could actual
Spencer, United States
Kevin Mason - be aware this fool is around trying to scam people! : He has switched his number to a 912 area code,silly fool IRS sends certified mail or standard mail service depending what it is. Second if the IRS is going to attemp anything feder
Maria, United States
IRS scam - a federal investigation has started against me : They call saying I owe IRS money and a federal investigation has started against me but if I pay a certain amount of dollars they will accepted as a settlement
SaraB, United States
IRS Phone Scam: Advise you to cooperate with us & help us to help you : The beginning of the message wasn’t recorded, so I only discovered that this was an IRS Phone Scam after searching the internet (it was obviously phishy.) No name, title or compa
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- If you have indeed been sued, go to http://goo.gl/Jw7IA8 for instructions.
- A debt collector in US has to send written notice, within 5 days of a call
- IRS - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Warns-of-Pervasive-Telephone-Scam
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Indian Call Centers posing as the IRS are blasting phone calls to consumers in US & Canada
- Top 20 Facts That Everyone Should Know to Ward Off Obamacare Scams
- Billing / Renewal / Subscription Scam – Automatic Charging for Unauthorized Services
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- 8 Steps to Protect Yourself from Discount Offer Scams
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- I am on Do Not Call Registry. Why do I get Telemarketing Calls?
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutFake Alert Message