Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Digitali, United States
Digitali, United States
William, United States
Police sergeant? Said I've been reported for contacting minors on POF : Posing as Police Sergeant trying to scare you into paying money claiming you received images from a minor on POF. Sounded like a scam... I told him it could be someone else and as
PetShort, United States
Bogus debt collector. Harassment. Calls and threatens jail term : This scumbag would not go away even after telling him in uncertain terms that he needs to send me his claim in writing for me to look at it... Moron called again today and had to c
|Threatening Call or Mail||More...|
Bogus call posing as the Canadian Revenue Authority. Alleges TAX FRAUD : Fake CRA call threatening criminal charges of tax fraud. Total scam! The accent is foreign. Suspect Indian or Pakistan immigrants are behind this scam
Jennifer, United States
Harassing phone calls - my name and ssn is under investigation : Caller says my name and ssn is under investigation says I or my lawyer should call back never leaves a name or company name or what it is reference too
|Attempt to Steal Personal Info||More...|
Jim , Canada
Desjardins survey group. We recruiting Mystery Survey Shoppers!! : We recruiting Mystery Survey Shoppers, position will not affect your job. Earn $400 per week, join send full name & email via :email@example.com
|Fake Job Offer||More...|
Waltz, United States
Indian with fake name, Nicky Johnson, calling from the IRS (sic) : Voice message - scam, bogus recording claiming it's Nicky Johnson, calling from the IRS and I need to call them back immediately. Says I should not ignore the call... Ends with "
CarryCoo, United States
Automated message about an IRS lawsuit. 812-201-2462 : Threatening IRS Call saying a lawsuit will be filed if I don't call 812-201-2462. A man with language disability answered! I told the scum to go and learn English before attemptin
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- Legitimate businesses don't ask for credit card # or banking information
- Call FTC toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357)
- 99.99% of “Work at Home” offers are bogus
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Sarnia Police Issues Warning About Grandson Phone Scam
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
- Citibank Alert! Your account is blocked due to too many unsuccessful login attempts.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scam Calls Whether You Owe a Debt or Not!
- Malaysian Travel Brochure Scratch & Win Lottery Scam hits Australia & New Zealand
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Steps to Protect Yourself from Email Scams.
- Microsoft Tech Support Scam. Mastermind of Cold Call Scam Jailed in the UK
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutPolice Scam