Search a Phone Number
Recent Phone Search
Search By Keywords
Recent Keywords Search
Coldact, United States
AQsks [paypal ID. sent me fake payment. Wanted me to ship the item : Beware of this guy. #248-502-7905 He contacted me to buy an oitem I had on craigslist. agreed to send $50 more to have me ship it to him immediately. He sent me a mil with a spo
|Classified Ad Scams||More...|
Scam SMS report - Your mobile number has been selected as a winner : Got this scam SMS (complete) : Congratulation ! Your mobile number has been selected as a winner of £ 2,000000.00 with Winning draw number 1412176/15. Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Liam, United States
Posing as IRS 571-210-5953. Alleges tax evasion on my returns : The caller was certainly a non American.. possibly from India. He said he is with the IRS (a LIE!) and that I have been investigated for tax evasion on my returns. I owe $14,625 ..
Tate, United States
MOwen, United States
FCF*FASTCOUPON $7.49 charge - unexplained charges on my credit card : I noticed today I've been paying $7.49 for the last 3 months to an unknown entity. The charge appears as FCF*FASTCOUPON $7.49. No idea what this means or who it is! I just got WF
|Credit Card, Bank Acct. Fraud||More...|
Walt, United States
Advance America cash loan. 786-462-9725 Wanted $250 advance fee : Beware! A thick accented guy called me frm 786-462-9725. It was about a loan. I was indeed looking around online for a payday loan. Must be through one of those forms, I filled o
|Advance Fee Scam||More...|
Kendra, United States
Northland Group (866-932-6804) collecting a phantom debt. Scam call : This is certainly a scam. Left a message requiring a call back alleging missed debt payment. Identified as Northland Group. I don't know who they are and would certainly not call t
44747007, New Zealand
Won $2,000,000 1422176/15. Email: email@example.com for claims : Congratulation! Your mobile number has been selected as a winner of $2,000,000.00 with Winning draw number 1422176/15. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for claims
|Lottery Winner Scam||More...|
Join Scam Call Fighters
From Across The Globe! Report All Scam Calls!
- United States - 9963
- Canada - 802
- United Kingdom - 747
- India - 665
- Philippines - 658
- Do Not Call Registration - Canada https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/index-eng
- Worried about ID Theft? Visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft
- Delete all unsolicited Lottery Winning and Fund Transfer Mails
- Did someone threaten you with Wage Garnishment? It’s a hollow threat!
- Money Transfer Scams. Learn the Secret Behind Scammers Using UK Phone Numbers
- Planning to Take a Loan? Protect Yourself from Loan Scams which Could Sting You Badly!
- Target Data Breach. Target Class Action Lawsuits Pile Up Across America
- Steps to Protect Yourself When Someone Calls and Hangs Up
- Beware of Telephonic Extortion Scams
- Beware of scams, subsequent to the massive data breach at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Scammers Use Fake Alert Messages to Carry Out Massive Fraud
- Fake Job Offers! Steps to Protect Yourself From Recruitment Scammers.
- Are you looking for a Loan? Beware of Advance Fee Loan Scams.
Most Popular - Recent Posts
Most Popular - All Time
Report now aboutGift Card Winner Scam